2020-03-24 03:21:26

Hi. I hope everyone is staying safe. There is a documentary that I would really like to watch, but I would need a VPN to connect to the BBC website. Can someone please possibly record and send this to me? Thanks in advance.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b … 2-dementia

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-03-24 14:22:48

are these documentaries still, really, UK exclusive? Surely they'd have an international distributor by now!
The thing that always gets me with this is that, honestly in the UK we're so lucky, why can't we share our expertise with others? I mean look! Our shows get audio description why can't people all just, ya know, band together on the networks and... well... I don't even know how to end this properly. It annoys me that a lot of you won't have a legal way to access this, oh and don't even get me started on the Amazon Prime audio description interface rubbish!

2020-03-24 14:26:31 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-03-24 14:34:40)

It seems interesting. I might watch it myself and if it's allowed, I'll record it unless that's already being done. Just note that there is no audio described version available, just checking that you are aware.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-03-24 15:45:07

Hi,
If you aren't recording, or haven't done it, Let me know and I'll do it.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2020-03-24 15:58:50

I'm currently doing school so if you'd like to and can do it within 4 hours, go ahead.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-03-24 17:55:16

Hi. No, there is no version available within South Africa. I honestly don’t even really get the point of this. I mean, get this. There was once a version of long walk to freedom on Audible. This book was written By Nelson Mandela, who was the first black head of state in South Africa. Guess what message I got when I tried to purchase this? This book is not available in your country. I mean, it was written by a South African. LOL. Thanks to whom ever can get this recorded. It doesn’t really bother me that there isn’t an audio described version available. Everything is basically explained.

2020-03-24 23:41:15

Hi.

@RTT entertainment: I have all these documentaries in MP3 format with audio description.

I'll send you a PM with the link.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-03-24 23:44:30

Hi.

Turns out I don't have all the shows but I have most of them, I'll still send you a pm.

2020-03-24 23:53:45

I've sent you a PM.

If someone could explain a way i could record this show in the best quolity on my pc, I could record it for you.

It's availible for 7 months.

I'll send pms to anyone who says they'd want it.

2020-03-25 03:32:07

Hi.

I'll record the show with audacity tomorrow, does that sound good?

2020-03-25 10:02:26

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks. I will have a look at the private message as soon as I get back to my computer. That sounds perfect. Thank you so much.

2020-03-25 16:26:12

I haven't acted upon this because of intent being taken into account. This isn't just "oh I'd like this please give it to me", its' "I'd like this but it's not available in my country", not only that but there seems to be no release date for it either.
as for an audioble book not being available in it's own country... that's shocking, and downright annoying.

2020-03-25 16:40:58 (edited by haily_merry 2020-03-25 16:42:15)

I hate to be that person, but I think we all know the real reason why the audiobook isn't available over there. A hint, it has a lot to do with a cirtain rather racist and corrupt government.

2020-03-25 18:04:37

If I don't have a copy of this, something is wrong. Have you got it yet or shall I take a look?

2020-03-25 19:41:15

Hi folks.
Number 12, I didn't get the point of all this geo blocking.
As for long walk to freedom, its not because the book is banned, you can purchase the book on cd and braille and print versions easyer then you would be able to find a working record player lol, in fact, i found a version of youtube that was of a higher quality then that on audible.
I downloaded the docs brad sent me and they made my day so much better.
Thanks man.
If someone can get extreme love dimmentia, that'd be great.
If not, that's fine.
Sorry to ask this, could someone also look at getting his law and disorder in johannesburg documentary?
Sorry to ask this.
I actually find it quite funny that a documentary about south africa can't be watched in south africa.
Anyway, thanks all and stay safe.

2020-03-26 12:45:20

Sorry for the double post. I am able to access the site, but the play button doesn’t work. Plus, this clip always makes me smile.
https://youtu.be/E-qvkQxBpQw

2020-03-27 05:33:11

Hi.

I'm sorry but I can't get the show.

I'm trying to record with audacity, pressing r, then snapping my fingers a couple times, pressing space to stop then space again to play it, or control a then delete but it doesn't seam to be working.

As far as I know; I've selected all the settings correctly.

Does anyone know of anything apart from audacity for this kind of stuff that I could try?