2020-01-02 17:51:24

HI Pragma and all
Thanks so much, Pragma. Cp is loads of fun. I'm not into card battles, I only play the mini games. Pragma, I have a few  suggestions. I would like to play a mini game where I swing from vine to vine. I know of no games for the blind where you swing on the vines. So a jungle world with a vine swinging game would be cool. Also I would love a farm world.  I would love to play a game where you have to take a basket and go to the hen and collect eggs. Then you go to the kitchen to drop the eggs.  Don't get too close to the hen else you will be pecked. Also a game where you buy groceries would also be nice. You have a shopping list and you have to walk in a grocery store and  your e key tells  you what is on each shelf. Maybe this could be added to the city world. Then I would also love to play mini games similar to the nintendo game circus charlie. When I was a kid,  I played Nintendo games with the help of my sighted friends. they told me when to push a button on the joystick.   A game where you walk on a tightrope and jump over monkeys would be so cool. IN circus charlie, there was this blue monkey that made the jumping tricky.  And also I would love a circus game where you are on the back of a horse and you have to jump over rings of  fire. Yes, I know there is horse jumping in the plain world, but I would like to jump over rings of fire. And also a game where you jump onto a trampoline and then from the trampoline onto a swing.   thanks so much pragma for being so generous and give us cp for free. warm regards.

2020-01-02 18:20:40

A lot of people seemed to be happy when they could finally destroy the robots with the robot bombing game, but I would like it even more if we could get rid of wasps. I hope that can be arranged sometime.

2020-01-02 20:27:06

well the new games here were interesting, I had a hard hard time with the dice construction or fabrication but that is now unlocked, so I finally have all of them unlocked again.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-01-03 14:03:20

Love the new editions and minigames, though the excursion through the caverns was a little tricky. Glad the playroom isn't quite as evil as the planes though big_smile.

I'd love to see the monster cards battle game as a full blown thing in it's own right, using bots and characters from the game with the attack and defence values.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-01-03 20:46:12

I think this would still work better as a minigame. It's too simplistic for a full blown thing, and we already have a card battle mode anyway. So I strongly feel the right decision was made in this case. If I had to choose, I would prefer clandestine arena being a little more flashed out. Although, you can of course just make a minigame list with just that game in it.

2020-01-03 22:25:57

I feel like the description for Excursion through the Caves was a bit vague. I didn't realize at first that you had to walk through a straight tunnel before looking for the next exits. Could just be me not realizing it sooner though.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-04 00:20:47

Nah, that wasn't just you, I kind of felt that way as well. As for Dice Fabrication, that game annoyed the shit out of me until I discovered how to play it. I felt like an idiot once I realized that the concept was actually a lot simpler than I thought lol. It's one of the few games in the playroom that I actually really enjoy. Several of them are far too simplistic and/or luck-based.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-01-04 04:41:58

well, I need pointers then because that game was indeed annoying. Its hard to sort of keep track of what you put where.
And, you apparently cannot play a solo party with your own lists anymore.... whatever happened to that?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-01-08 05:55:14 (edited by defender 2020-01-09 12:26:32)

These preturn, automatically drawn cards in the last couple updates are pretty cool, but I do also believe that they are somewhat overpowered and could use more balancing.
I think they should have at least a lowered hit chance (maybe 65%?) but an added critical failure could also work.
We should also make sure that confusion,, paralysis, fear, and maybe freezing should effect them like a regular card.

I also don't think that you should be able to take a mulligan more than three times.
After all, missing a turn each time is a pretty small penalty in the first few turns anyway, and right now you can keep shuffling your deck until you get just the cards you want in your hand.

2020-01-08 09:24:56

I completely disagree! If they did that, how could I use my ultra powerful deck with only play on draw and fighting cards? I'll keep taking mulligans, and be forever boosted by the play on draw cards, while I slowly chip at your health until you are at last dead.
tongue I agree with you, in case the sarcasm was missed.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2020-01-09 08:53:57

Well, that's just it, Dice Fabrication is all about keeping track of where you've already distributed certain numbers. I usually focus on filling in the first two slots in the beginning. So, for example, if I get a 1, a 2, and another 1, I'll stick the second 1 in the second slot. But if I then get a third 1, I discard it, so that I can focus, rather than plopping it in the third slot and having to scramble to remember where I put them all. I bet that game is a nightmare in hardcore, though. I haven't tried it.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-01-10 18:40:00 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2020-01-10 18:40:29)

turtlepower17 wrote:

Well, that's just it, Dice Fabrication is all about keeping track of where you've already distributed certain numbers. I usually focus on filling in the first two slots in the beginning. So, for example, if I get a 1, a 2, and another 1, I'll stick the second 1 in the second slot. But if I then get a third 1, I discard it, so that I can focus, rather than plopping it in the third slot and having to scramble to remember where I put them all. I bet that game is a nightmare in hardcore, though. I haven't tried it.

yup, focusing on just one at a time is probably the better way to do it, at least i can get a decent score that way. In hc mode, you get numbers from one to 10.

2020-01-10 18:43:36

matt1211 wrote:

I completely disagree! If they did that, how could I use my ultra powerful deck with only play on draw and fighting cards? I'll keep taking mulligans, and be forever boosted by the play on draw cards, while I slowly chip at your health until you are at last dead.
tongue I agree with you, in case the sarcasm was missed.

well, there are a few ways to counteract those ultra powerful things, but more would be useful indeed.

2020-01-10 21:36:51

i disagree with the argument that the first few turns aren't that important, not gaining levels during those first few turns will set you back a lot because you need to gain levels to have a better chance of drawing a playable card in those early rounds which will compound the problem, like, if you are level 1, and you draw a card that's level 3. you must junk another card. NExt turn you become level 2, you must junk another card. If you had gotten a level 1 card immediately you would already be level 3 by the second turn, and could play that level 3 card, leveling you up to 5 by the next turn. You gain levels half as fast, meaning it takes you twice as many turns to get to the level you need, those early turns do matter a lot. So I don't think taking mulligans is op. I do think those play on draw cards are pretty strong though. If you have less than 80 cards, there's no reason to not add compulsory recovery to all your decks. Unforseen confinement is also pretty strong, especially since it lets you draw barriers from your discard pile which basically means you can play them over and over.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-01-11 19:12:05

Perhaps this might be at least partially fixed by making certain reaction cards able to react with your own cards, for example, reaction cards that do not have the offensive flag. Imagine being able to play a card that would put a card in your opponent's hand that would react with their own play on draw card, and give them all kinds of mayhem. Did that even make sense?

This would have lots of other uses as well. Cards like irrigation could make for fun times if they could react with the water cards that you can play on yourself. It could take the rougher edges off cards like roost and seven league boot, since willpower would allow you to play the card without being prohibited to change types or draw.

Or, if there were some wind cards that could be played on yourself, things like lift and wind turbine would suddenly become more interesting. Or, imagine if the phobia cards could make you fear yourself!

Electric receptical would probably become downright overkill, so that card might need to be rebalanced. But I think a change like this would overall make things more interesting.

2020-01-11 20:53:25

So does anyone have an optimal strategy for getting the optimal path on Bonusses on Travelators? Sometimes there are times where there are no bonusses to guess off of, and it's luck-based. Is this normal?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-01-11 21:02:06

Mostly luck-based, I'm afraid. Sometimes the escalators are so long that you can't hear the bonuses on the other side. But you definitely won't get 0 points.

Also, its better to just rush through it, since near the end, the bonuses are all worth 2 points instead of 1.

2020-01-28 03:56:45 (edited by DJWolfy 2020-01-28 03:57:01)

I scored -2568 on the minigame excersize on caligrophies! people who were anyaudio folks will know why I post that here.

2020-03-24 05:09:17

Excuse me, but let me ask you a question.
Currently, I can't connect to the central server manually, but has the address changed?

2020-03-24 16:52:24

Hi,
Kenan Saphir migrated the server, and currently it connects only with IP address, his domain still on the old server.
good luck.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

2020-03-24 17:55:02

Thanks for the answer.
Then where can I get the IP address?
My internet service provider is blocking free.fr and cannot open the server list.
And I know right now is the existing ddns address.

2020-04-04 16:40:23

Hello?
If I lose in Crazy party minigame competition mode, I am very annoyed by the loud crackling sound.
Is there any way to get rid of it?
If you know, please answer.

2020-04-04 18:51:31

I assume that you may have hit f2 to enter the chat window, just hit escape if that's what happens.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-04-04 22:05:42

So long dont are any an updates

meow meow.

2020-04-16 16:53:05

New Version is awailable.
@Pragma: Since the first version allowing me to host my own application server I have had a server for the Polish community of players. I would ask you to add it to the public list without having to press shift+Enter.
This server is stable and usually updated quickly, maximum 12 hours after the new version of the game.
It has been in operation for more than six months and users are satisfied with it. I wish they could find it easier.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/