2020-02-04 19:41:17

Um?
Thanks

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-07 20:54:05

Please change my name from Tadej_Grum_2002 to Tadey.

2020-02-23 04:07:51

Hello. Can I please my name changed from gamemaster to Serpent?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2020-03-23 14:43:05

What's going on?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2020-03-23 18:10:27

How, in the name of the agnet cyber elves, did we miss this! I feel embarrassed. Extreme apologies for the delay. Right, here's what's happened:
@Tadej_Grum_2002 your name is now Tadey.
@Gamemaster your name is now Serpent.

2020-03-23 18:45:48

That was an alternate account. of urh. It was banned. That request came before he was banned. And now that you changed his name I think it Unbanned him

2020-03-24 14:32:25

Ban rectified, thanks for the heads up.

2020-03-28 05:59:52

Sorry if this has been asked and answered earlier in the thread, but is the one name change per user rule still being enforced?

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2020-04-01 22:05:55

Hi humans,

If I could please, I'd like to request a name change.

Old name: Masonian

New name: masonasons

Just to keep everything the same. Thanks! smile

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-04-03 09:05:05

Hi.
Could you change my name from The Manamon Player to Gamulation
There is alreddy someone cald manamonplayer.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-04-05 19:48:38

Hello.  What's going on question

Sentinel, out.

2020-04-06 00:41:34

Surpent, your name was changed. Geez. This topic isn't given the love it deserves man. Guys, I suggest reporting your pposts. That should get them here.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-07 04:40:46

I didn't say anything about my name.  I asked the question because there's a whole bunch of people that haven't been responded to.

Sentinel, out.

2020-04-07 17:17:29

I haven't done anything yet because I'm trying to figure out what's what at the moment, if there have been multiple name changes when there shouldn't have been, etc. Or, to put it another way, I'd also like an answer, agreed upon by all staff, about the rules on this topic.

2020-04-08 00:18:18

I think 2 or 3 name changes are a fair amount per user.

_____

2020-04-08 15:55:41

I've posted to the staff list regarding name changing rules, and got a couple of responses, waiting possibly for a few more, but I think we're nearly there.

2020-04-12 00:32:55

No worries. I wouldn't request a name change again after this one, and if you decide not to honor it it's all good.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2020-04-12 15:20:32

Can i please have my name changed from simtor to techgirl?

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-04-12 15:50:37

WTF simter?

_____

2020-04-12 16:07:56

A few things.
I think we're going to do a one name change, per year, per user, so a bit like if you reset all of, let's say, your apple ID authorizations, they don't let you reset them for a year.
Regarding Tor, I don't see anything against tor in the rules, and I helped discuss them. Even then, we're not against vpn fully, but we have literally had banned people get around those bans, by using a vpn, so we've had to ask people to register with actual IP.
In light of what's happening and we now have a better idea on name changes:
Masonian, your username is now masonasons.
The Manamon Player, your name is now Gamulation.
@simter your new username is now techgirl.

2020-04-12 16:19:04

fuck you Jaidon

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-04-12 16:21:46

Now now. Don't cheat on me already.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-04-12 16:26:02

@ airon, please check your pm's as fast as pocible, its ergent!

2020-04-12 19:24:09

Would it be OK if I could have my name changed to
JJ?

My current name is Jaidon of the Caribbean.

Thanks.

_____

2020-04-12 23:04:26

Thanks Aaron!