2020-03-22 13:00:24 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2020-03-22 13:01:16)

Hi.
As the subject says, I'm sure there were 1634 topics when I looked yesterday.
Now there are 1636, and I can't see anything posted today, the newest being that other Blind Quest topic I think.
Anyone know what's gone on, or have there been 1636 all along and it's just me smile

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-03-22 19:49:13

And these, ladies and gents, are the questions that turn the world upside-down. What dark secrets are being held from us? Are secret military organisations using audiogames.net topic counts to send encoded messages to their agents? Have aliens invaded the web and really hate the number 1634? Was there a bug in the matrix? But if so, we would encounter deja-vus, wouldn't we? Was there a bug in the matrix? But if so, we would encounter deja-vus, wouldn't we? If we add 1, 6, 3 and 6 and subtract 13, we get 3, so is Half-Life 3 finally confirmed? We can't be sure.

By the way, this post is not ment as an insult, I just found the original post funny smile I would have never thought somebody checks those counts.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-03-22 20:55:47

Two extra topics? what two extra topics. There are no two extra topics, of course there aren't. I mean, if the staff of the site were using this forum to communicate with aliens who have promised us an infinite supply of chocolate in return for aiding in their diabolical plan to turn all the people on earth into mindless mutant penguins, do you really think we'd be so stupid as to indicate the two extra topics we were doing this in by not altering the topic numbers? Of course we wouldn't!

I suggest everyone just relax, calm down, and forget about the two extra topics, someone will be visiting you with brain eating badgers shortly, but just stay calm, it won't hurt, ----- much.

Actually, I suspect the extra topics are due to the fact that topics such as the one about the topspeed 3 mod, have recently been moved out of the offtopic room, but redirect links have been left up.
when the redirect links expire and vanish (which I believe happens in a week), the topic count will adjust as normal.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-22 21:28:13

the server just has Corona

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-03-22 22:30:24

You know, I wouldnt mind being a penguin.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-22 22:48:58

And so, Jaiden shows the efficacy of our penguin mutation program. Step one, convince everyone that they want to be penguins, this began with the penguin in batman, however everyone found him creepy and weird, and then continued through penguin chocolate biscuits, the  pingu cartoons, happy feet, march of the penguins and more youtube videos than you can shake a flipper at!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-22 23:33:56

@3... I guess you could say the same if a bunch of criticizing critters decided to come to earth and criticize all the posts in this forum, no one would bother putting feedback because they would be in fear of being criticized :d

2020-03-23 15:44:01

Ah, but what size are these critters? That is the all important question, and no matter what size they are, do they emit sighs of disappointment when you hit them very hard? as when rolling a crit on your attack?

And could these critters then be locked in a crypt? Or indeed maybe just glued to the sides of a crypt?
These are the truly important questions we need answers to.

2020-03-23 17:29:47

Indeed, these critters have one ambition, to get locked inside the MK crypt and criticize the level of accessibility inside because the narrator of MK 11 doesn't read things out. smile

2020-03-23 18:12:11

at 1, how you checked number of each forum topics?

2020-03-23 18:30:32

Hey! I only wanna be a penguin because the girls like penguins! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Pretty soon, they'll all be dribbling all over me! He's sooooo cute! He's so handsome in that toxido! Oooo! that's his skin! awwwwww! He's always ready for business! I, shal be the one who conquers the world! one female at a time! Because we all knoww that the women secretly control the people who control the world, so by me controlling the controllers who control the world, I will be in control! mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

_____

2020-03-23 18:35:46

Also, my signature isn't some eveil code I use to communicate to the penguin elite brigade allied  covertly operational task force coalition of united penguins of globally stretching consuming evil ruling conquest. nope. definately not that.

_____

2020-03-30 00:53:23

It's like that red dwarf episode where  criticism  was illegal.  Except not quite as harsh.

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to