2020-03-20 00:24:35

Hi.

i haven't touched the game in ages, I think I'm still somewhere around in the first episode.

what I wonder is, I heard that there are some portions of the game where you need to write down some source code.
Thing is, I know the basics of programming, but how complicated is the code i need?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-03-20 00:30:13

@hanif I might be a bit too blunt here, but ...
considering that when you were "stuck" on something in 599 you managed to figure it out pretty soon, with no hints, I can't help but think that you're asking for help here without truly trying to complete the puzzle yourself first.
These things are supposed to make you think; if you can't immediately complete them, that's a feature, not a bug. Remember, there is no deadline here; if you can't figure something out, there is nothing wrong with sleeping on it.

So, for now: Remember what you've learned in the If tutorials. If you understood those, you'll get past this eventually.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-03-20 00:37:44

@Simba it's very simplified, so even if you didn't understand programming, you'd be able to do it just fine. There are also several tutorials which introduce each new function to you, and can be accessed at any time.
Know some basics about while loops and if statements? If so, then you're good to go. And if not, they will be explained. smile

2020-03-21 05:00:06

Hi! I have a question. I have reached the hangar and have to escape from colburn. I am told to lower the gate, but am a bit confused on what to do. I see a network for gatecrl, but find no way to lower the gate.

2020-03-21 06:28:47

@604, you have to press CTRL enter in each gate. The first part, you have to late zoya go in to gate 4, the second part you have to let her go to gate 6, then close the gate when she’s arrived there.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-03-21 17:58:47

I've not been able to get the solar panel to the right spot.. I've been stuck here for months.. Can anybody please, please tell me what number I need to type in while turning it? Thanks in advance.

2020-03-21 19:24:20

@Wes Hollow you should be able to get it to the right spot eventually by just putting in numbers. It can, obviously, only be turned around by 360 ° before it ends up on the starting spot again. But if you're truly stuck, this solution should work:
Spoilers for EP 1 ahead!
Try putting in 260.

2020-03-21 20:25:00

Thank you, Mayana.

2020-03-23 18:40:11

I'm having some trouble here.
I've successfully created gorski's faceprint, however when an optional dialog appears I instantly pressed the 1 button, since it's the only dialog option available. after that, when I go to the elevator and go to both floor 2 and floor 5, going in to any rooms says face missmatched. what should I do?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-03-24 12:05:28

Explore the computers of floor 0 and you'll find what you're looking for.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-03-24 12:16:17

@hanif Gorski doesn't live on floor 2. wink
Remember that Muffin level in an alley you were having trouble with earlier? I assume you've figured that one out by now. If so, take a look at the computer there again. If not, then check all the rooms on the floor you actually got the face print from.

2020-03-24 16:13:34

having problem with the scanner puzzle.
I've got both marco and adrian gorski's faceprint however when I do the scan it says person one, please stand at face scanner 1. then when raven says that she's in position the scanner ticks 2 or 3 times then I change it to adrian's faceprint then I go to faceprint 2 but when I type scan it says face scan process already running. what should I do?

2020-03-24 18:02:43

@hanif that's unfortunately a known bug. To get past it, you'll have to turn VI mode off by pressing ctrl+v after activating the scanner. The scan should proceed normally that way. Some people were able to turn VI mode back on during the second scan without it breaking anything, but if that doesn't work for you, you'll have to memorize the letters you need to press. For example, for raven.disguises.load.Adrian, you'd need to press R, D, L, A.
The devs aren't yet sure what's causing this to happen, but they're working on it. Sorry for the trouble. sad

2020-03-24 19:42:58

also, where do I find marco's last name? I've checked every computers in the apartment and also adrian's phone but the last name is not there.

2020-03-24 19:52:05

What would you need Marco's last name for?

2020-03-24 21:07:42

never mine, I thought the last name is needed for the disguise to work. but thanks for the tip about the scanner, it did work, but when the first face scan is running I turned off VI mode and I change the disguise as fast as I can before raven move on to the second face scan.
I've just completed episode 2 right now, going to play episode 3 soon.
BTW, is it possible for us to see all the decisions you've made in each episode so far? in most main stream interactive adventure games like all the telltale series and dontnod entertainment and square enix's life is strange, it's possible for us to see what choices that you've made in each episode, along with a persentage for each choice. you can do it by linking your account to your console / PC to the game, so you can check your choices in the account profile.

2020-03-24 21:15:51

The choices you made and the percentages of people that took them are read at the end of each episode. You can also check them later, by choosing the continue option and the save slot, but then not immediately pressing enter to continue the episode you're on. Instead, just press left arrow to navigate to the previous episodes, and enter to check your decisions for them again.

2020-03-24 21:48:27

Hi!
The bug happens if Sapi it's talking when the second scann cheks you. If you change the disguise in time and press control (You've time left) the game proseeds normally.

2020-03-26 03:47:33

Hi! I have run into a strange situation. I am at ep 2 and want to do the muffin tutorial on while loop. I go to the learn tab and select while 1 to do. Once I open the level, I don´t get anything read out to me. I just hear Bear talking and then nothing. I can´t select any commands or do anything. What should I do?

2020-03-26 06:58:49

@Computergamer you are in a dialog that's not being read. Please press either 1 or 2 to proceed. Specifically, here are the options:
1. What's that? 2. Understood.
If you choose 1: 1. I understand. 2. Can I have another example?
If you choose 2: 1. I understand.

2020-03-27 01:31:58

Hi! Thanks mayana. I didn´t know I was in a dialogue. I was able to finish all the muffin tutorial levels at the moment. Now I am at Raven´s mission in ep 2 trying to create a disguise. I am a bit unsure if I really understand how to create a disguise. Can I get some hints?

2020-03-27 06:02:46

@computergamer, have you checked out everything in the computer, including the security faceprints? If you’ve checked all the name you’ll get the names in the intelligents app. To create a disguise, type raven.disguises.create, then select a name from the list that you want to create a disguise with. After selecting a name, you’ll be asked for a file name to save the disguise file as. The next thing is you have to insert faceprints and other files related with the newly created disguise file. Once done, press escape to close the disguise creation app.
To load a disguise, type raven.disguises.load, then select a file name that you want to load.

2020-03-28 04:12:00

Hi! I am at Bear´s mission in Ep. 2. I have reached the arena and am fighting the robot Slicer. What am I supposed to do here? I have tried to overwrite slicer, but none of the codes I have work. I have checked the wardrobe, but couldn´t figure out what to do with it. What should I do?

2020-03-28 04:31:20

when you read the wardrobe log, you'll get a bunch of ID, but slicer's ID is not there when you read the log for the first time. what you have to do is let slicer pick up the katana by going in to the wardrobe again, but this time choose open. search for the ID number which the katana is located, then slicer will pick up the weapon, updating the wardrobe log at the same time. read the wardrobe log again, now you got the ID number for slicer so you can search the overwrite code for it. you can also use the laser at him but I think it's impossible cause you have to shoot it at the right angle.

2020-03-29 16:59:29

Hey folks, sorry if the answer to this is somewhere in the long thread. Tried the forum search but no luck.

I'm stuck at the beginning of episode 1 and think I may have hit a bug. I log into the computer, and am told there isn't enough processing power to compile the antivirus. The dialog option appears, but I can't escape console mode to trigger it. Pressing "1" plays the typing sound. Pressing Escape multiple times doesn't work. The best I can do is get back to the screen where the computer appears as an option.

What am I missing here?