2011-04-13 14:23:20

I'm taking a computer science class and learning C++. The last programming I did for fun was in basic on the braillelite. I'm finding C++ to be alot more evolved then basic, but it is kindof more fun. I know at first I had to keep myself from trying to use line numbers and from using the goto statement of basic. I was really tempted when it cane to the if statements. Is there any tips for mastering C++?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-04-13 17:37:18

Hi,
I'd go and pick up a copy of BGT from Blast Bay Studioes if you haven't done so already, since the basics of programming are the same. The only things you won't quite find the same are things like namespaces, pointers, typecasting (explicit type casting), and some other more advanced C++ features.

Best Regards,
Hayden