2020-02-14 09:10:53

Blindgamer28 wrote:

hi
i just downloaded the zip but there is no any exe file to run

Blame your crappy antivirus for deleting the .exe file. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-02-14 09:34:18

no my anti viress is disabled so thatshould be no problem

2020-02-14 12:59:39

As far as I know their is no way to track a building and or location. if you stick to the main roads you should be able to find the shops.  Their will be bleeping sounds you here as you pass the entryways.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-02-14 15:28:03

@102, I had no such problems. Did you desable windows defender also?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2020-02-14 16:56:55

Blindgamer28 wrote:

no my anti viress is disabled so thatshould be no problem

If you have totally disabled Windows Defender and all other antiviruses, then you wouldn't have this problem. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2020-02-19 21:20:57 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2020-02-19 21:26:19)

Hello everyone. Like i've said, i'll be codding this game on my free time, and i'd like to apologise for not giving any answer.
I was writting an entire post about the news for the next versions, but i've decided t not send it because of... well, can't remember right now.
And please, do not destroy my server with such hammers, or i'll have to juuuump! Out of your way.
I've written some of your feedbacks. Sorry if I can't implement it right now, indeed there are lots of annoying things I didn't pay atention. But i'm sure i'll be dealling with them as well. Thanks everyone for playing my game, you guys are awesome.

2020-03-10 22:08:51 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2020-03-10 22:11:28)

Hello guys, after a long time i'm back again. But, unfortunately, i'm not releasing the next version yet. I'd like to ask some things first.
I've noticed there's some issues regarding ability effectiveness on the game, and i've decided to change how stats influence over these abilities. Instead of multiplying it's damage/effectiveness, it'll be percentage based. Is it alright if I reset all user accounts so you can feel how it has really affected the whole game system? The previous version wasn't about training your stats to learn powerful abilities, but figuring which ability was broken instead.
New content will be added. I'd like to add a few maps and weapon before releasing the next version, and of course I had some cool ideas. Now, quests will be extremely important. You will be able to take advantage of repeating them to acquire quest points and travel to the new maps available. Is it ok to continue being called quests, or naming them differently from now on, due to it's different behavior would be better?
And last but not least: failing abilities. Ability percentage currently matters only if you would like to gain stats faster. Otherwise, you won't need to do it if somehow you find a way to acquire experience faster, which isn't currently possible due to a future plan I have. Probably, hunger and thirsty will have it's effects upon use of ability as well. Ok, this isn't a question, just something random i'd like to tell you, the real question is: should players stop gainin stat upon training an ability at a certain point? Let me explain you better. If you do have to use an armor ability, which requires 5 wisdom to learn, and you complete it's learning to 100 percent having 9 of strength, since your strength is greater than the strength required to learn it, it won't be of use anymore and you won't gain any wisdom further. Only if you train an ability requiring 9 wisdom. What are you thoughts?
Those who had talked with me on the server knows that I always try to listen to the players. But, i'd like to apologise if some feedbacks got forgotten, (references here), during the next versions. And sorry again everyone, but i'm afraid I can't add feedbacks with the intent of making the game easier. If there's a good reason, no problem, go on.
Again, sorry for not updating ofthen. I know it's an annoying thing, since like you guys i'm a player too. But before release, and while adding new maps and content, i'd like to have some answers about the questions above.
Thank you very much/Muito obrigado

2020-03-11 05:31:34

Go ahead. I'm all up for it! Calling quests well, quests, is still fine with me. I just wish for an update to this game! It is also ok to reset our accounts, as long as the user name and password that we created will stay the same. big_smile Waiting for the next update, and keep up the good work brian.kurosawa

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2020-03-11 09:49:53

Hi.
I hope you will focus on translating everything to English as well. I can't answer the questions, since I haven't played much.

Best regards SLJ.

2020-03-11 15:10:31

Oh sorry, forgot to mention this. I've already done all the missing translation I guess, including those for the quests.

2020-03-11 20:17:32

Wow amazing. Then I'll check out the game next week when I get time to do so.

Best regards SLJ.

2020-03-11 20:47:27 (edited by brian.kurosawa 2020-03-11 20:48:05)

I'd like to apologise, because i've gotten everything translated but haven't implmented on the released version yet.

2020-03-11 23:20:21

its ok if my acount get deleted
peaple please come there mor often

2020-03-12 11:08:06

I do understand why people isn't logging anymore. Indeed, there aren't more content to play with, so they're waiting for the next version to come with more content to explore. But as far as I know, it won't be necessary to delete any account. Probably the balancing thing is working nicely right now.

2020-03-17 08:04:04

Still looking forward to this. big_smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2020-03-17 09:21:06 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-03-17 09:22:50)

yeah, this is actualy groundbreaking , put a little bit more of work and content and we'll get an awesome MMORPG. Can't wait for the update. I am getting sick seeing my friends waisting time in an online clone game. got to show them a true online game, lol.
Take your time though, I'll be waiting till it's ready.
and I think it's ok to get a fresh start again.

2020-03-17 16:36:30

ok, i'll beg this suggestion
please, can you please make movement with arrows and the menu with S W D A?
movement will be hell a lot easyer, please!

2020-03-17 16:38:36

most mainstream game uses WASD to move, I see nothing wrong with that really, but yeah you can make this as an alternative key or something big_smile

2020-03-18 17:26:45

Hi Brian, first of all, congratulations on the game. I think it's the only online RPG currently. I hope you will continue to develop it by adding new areas and new quests.
I'd like to report a bug to you. I went to the mine and took 60 metal. I went back to the blacksmith, but he took 10 metal. He doesn't see the other 40 because if I do a new quest he won't let me finish it. Yet in the inventory I still have 40 metal.
Finally, I would like to ask for advice. How do you kill the cave spiders? Every time they attack me they take away a lot of life.
Thank you.

2020-03-20 06:27:19

@ambro86 thank you, I appreciate your feedback. You might try using a stronger ability on the spiders, such as Ice arrow, lightning bolt, Huppercut or Spinning kick.
@meatbag although I preffer this tyle, it isn't a bad idea adding the ability to modify keys.
@TimothyJohn thank you for your feedback.
Ok guys, I came up with another question after talking with some friends today. I noticed lots of players have managed to reach the third ability upon raising their stats to 5 or above. Since stats are a replacement for levels, i'd like to know how long you took to achieve this stat value?
I've modified the multiplier formula because I had the impression of new abilities being too strong. I mean, by raising any stat by just one point, the difference would be great. I thought it was easier to raise a stat value, but now i've decided to ask how easy or how long did you take to raise a stat by one point upon training your abilities?
This answer will be etremely important for me to take design decisions, and it'll help me a lot to balance the existing and future maps.
Thanks everyone in advance, and I await your answer.

2020-03-20 09:14:38

if I am diligent enough I could get all the skills in a few hour or so by killing imps, should I try again and show you the exact time?

2020-03-20 09:46:30

I want to get better with this game. I've opened it,, created a character, and done a little exploring. I just don't know how to do a lot. Such as, finding places to kill things in order to get these stat points to get my character more abilities. There's more I want to understand to do, but, I don't remember what it is off the top of my head.

2020-03-20 15:42:35

if you can get online come, i'll be there, I can teach ya how to do anything

2020-03-20 16:24:05

@JasonBlaze No problem, average time is enough. A few hours for acquiring the three abilities, taking into account it is just the beginning, probably would make me consider going back to wat the system used to be.
@Sean-Terry01 Currently, there's two ways to achieve better stats: by either repeatedly using the ability to train it's required stat or by spending experience points to raise your stat value (check training menu with alt+t for that).
Ok guys, i'd like to have more answers before taking a design decision upon ability modifiers.

2020-03-21 09:20:23

where are the rpg experts? big_smile