2019-12-05 01:32:10

That is not a question you should need to ask three and a half years after the game has been launched.

Also, my understanding was that stats, not IVs, have a range.

So for instance, there are 40 points between a manamon's attack stats "terribly underdeveloped" vs. "perfect". This is assuming full training, by the way. For each gradation, the stat jumps by like 5-7 points or whatever it is. So "not so good" would be 5-7 points better than "terribly underdeveloped", and so on.
I could be wrong on this, of course.

And as I say, perfect should be perfect regardless. Perfect should not be a range.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-05 04:02:52

A game will always have newbies no matter how old it is.  In my case my vision has deteriorated and I've been pushed from sighted to blind games.

That said, what are and are not appropriate questions for the forum?  Are there sources for this kind of information?  I searched the forum and looked in the text walk through (which has a lot more info than the video one I'm following) and came up short.  I'm asking in all seriousness because I'll probably have more questions and I don't want to offend.

2019-12-05 04:23:39

Click on Jayde's signature, and search Leonra within the document. That should answer your question.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-05 04:38:31 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-12-05 08:17:12)

@jayde, see this list. I can't confirm its complete accuracy, but...
1-5: terribly underdeveloped
6-10: Not so good.
11-15: lacking
16-20: average
21-26: closer to great than not
27-31: well developed
32-39: remarkable
40: Perfect
Source

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-05 07:30:44

I did click on Jayde's signature previously - that was the text walk through I mentioned.  I think it's a super resource.   It's a great walk through, but I also would love a game wiki/encyclopedia.  His walk through is where i found out Leonra gets earthquake.  He says..

"It gets Battlecry (defense -2 stages) Roar (attack +1 stage), plus Slash and Earthquake later on for coverage."

I'm assuming Earthquake is an attack move, but puzzled as to whether it's physical or special.  I haven't gotten through enough of the game to understand how it divvies things up.  I would have thought energy surge and aura master were magicalish and thus special attacks.

2019-12-05 10:47:19

hello friends!
I have a problem to catch a god manamon irodiam because I have wasted my gamenet at ziagnious because he was very teasing,
so is there any master who catch this manamon for me from my file?
don't worry, i will give file at shadow kingdum f7.
I will be very happy if somebody do it for me.

2019-12-07 07:47:31

I gather you get trains by killing manamon.  I think I've read that it's one for one, but that seems to be a rough guide.  Sometimes Manamon gets stubborn and gives you a small amount of trains no matter what you do.  I've tried killing lower vs higher levels, various areas, and it makes no difference - if the games in a mood to give me low trains nothing I can do changes that.

Maybe that happens when you've reached some kind of limit?  Are there limits on trains/level?  Is the some hidden method to it's apparent arbitrariness? 

It's just confusing when one level you get 20 trains and the next 4 trains and you're doing pretty much the same thing.  I don't think it's the extra level upping the "no trains for fighting wimps" clause - whether I fight the same manamon as last level or much higher manamon I still get the same 4 trains.

2019-12-07 10:32:26

There life tonic in the game that allows you to get more training points if you don't satisfied with the training point you've got in the current level.

2019-12-07 20:11:33

how can I get the following manamons my own?
1: Bulpine,
2: Banyardan,

2019-12-07 23:25:10

hello
I have question
where I can find manamon save file?
thanks

2019-12-08 04:39:44

Bulpine transforms into Banyardan at a certain level, I forgot what level.

2020-01-16 00:58:07

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but I have some things to ask about Manamon 1 that I haven't seen posted here. I bought this game for one of the students from school who wanted to play. He uses JAWS, and doesn't have NVDA. Does Manamon 1 work with JAWS, or should he just stick with SAPI? I can also create a portable version of NVDA, or he can install it. He's just started playing, and has now reached Hazeldale City. Currently, he has Jackenaipe level 7, Squirmunk level 7, Aquaffe level 11, Globular level 12, Fyste level 8, Jiminar level 15. He also doesn't have access to the Manamon guide do to the internet connection at school blocking the forum. Directly quoted from him: how do you use training points and what are they for? I found a Cacone and am wondering if I should switch for Globular? How offten should I use Revives? I used 1, and have 2 now."

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-01-16 01:28:38

He should just stick to sapi if he wants the best speech feedback. Certainly should not use JAWS due to the arrow keys, keyhook doesn't always work.

2020-01-16 02:07:40

If he should use sapi, what are some good voices? The Microsoft voices seem to work, but they're also really slow with responding. What I mean is that when he presses an arrow, it takes 2 seconds for the voice to actually say what option it was at.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-01-16 08:38:35

This is why I recommend NVDA. Much quicker, and there is only, like, one area in the game where it's problematic, and even then it's not a big deal.
His team and his items don't matter. Train points have been discussed elsewhere; use the search feature and explain them to him, since you have played and beaten the game.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-01-16 11:23:42

jayde, which area you mean

2020-01-27 10:25:48 (edited by Kevan 2020-01-27 12:30:29)

The search box doesn't show up for me when using Firefox on these forums, only Chrome works with it and has the link to the search feature.

Manamon 2 is now flagged as a trojan by Microsoft Security Essentials on Windows 7. I can use Essentials with Manamon if I tell it to ignore everything in the VGStorm program files directory. In Essentials settings, under excluded files and locations enter the following line and click add.
C:\Program Files (x86)\VGStorm.com

It should work in Windows Defender as well. If you installed Manamon in a different place copy the address from the address bar in the place where you installed Manamon.

2020-01-27 13:47:18

so I just had something very od happen to me today.
I was playing manamon last night and exited the game. I decided to go play it again this morning, only to find that windows defender suddenly decided to delete the exicutible because it said it had a virus. The weird thing is i've had this particular manamon version on my computer for quite a while and nothing had happend before. I didn't even shut down and restart my computer between last night and this morning, and I ended up having to add an exclusion. I'm just glad it didn't mess with my save file or I would have been beyond mad. Does anyone know why this suddenly started to happen, especially considering that i've had this version on my computer for a while without any trouble. I would have thought that if windows defender thought it was a virus it would have just deleted it the moment I installed it?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-01-27 23:23:42

I have the same  problem. Unfortunately, I forgot how to add an exclusion and so I'm going to try and reinstall the game.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-01-31 05:33:21

In Microsoft Security Essentials (and probably defender) you add exclusions in settings, there's it's own tab for it in Essentials's case. What works for me without any trouble, since both Microsoft Essentials and Windows Defender's latest definition updates flag Manamon as a virus, just add the following to excluded locations.
C:\Program Files (x86)\VGStorm.com

Good luck. I'm just happy I can play the game, though I'm curious what Aaron thinks of this. I imagine he's found out by now.

2020-03-17 08:23:08

I am sure I am going to start getting on people's nerves, but really need to find someone willing to help me with trades, if you can help or just direct me to a better place to ask, let me know, I do check my PMs if you want to contact me there. I am stuck in my apartment for at least the next two weeks, so I've got very little else to do, I'm not going away.

2020-03-17 11:53:23

I can help you with trading, but I have to know when will you available. I assume that your time and mine will be different.

2020-03-18 00:32:10

I'll shoot you a PM, thanks

2020-03-18 09:37:33

Replied.

2020-06-04 19:05:48

I may be one of only a few people who still play these games, but no matter. I've been trying some other things that I've overlooked, like grandlan and mondevol and deciced. These have all turned out to be kinda fun, actually. I just bulled through the first irroadium fight with these three. I figured I'd get a power kick straight away to get rid of deciced, but maybe I just got really, really lucky. Deciced didn't even get touched, and I was done with that fight in what I think was record time. I was almost tempted to try snowmonno, but I just saw a playthrough where the guy using it had to revive it at every turn. Gross. Maybe I'll switch out fiendour for mortrex or something.