2020-03-17 10:38:59

Hey all
Please help me. I'm stuck in Paladin where you have to arrange the numbers in a 3 x 3 grid in the beach world to gain access to the windows folder where Carla and Yamijin are waiting for me to guide Edward and his daughter Louise to the chicken coop so I can free the half elf wanderer and get the mananet. I've collected all rubies after hammering and fixing all the pipes in the Ulcano Mausoleum. What to do next? Please help please.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-03-17 10:57:12

Nice... Goosd one.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-03-17 11:04:02

I'm stuck too! I'm very mixed up after all my rushing around (which I had to do in a minute) which has lead me to have a nervous breakdown! I ran away, and began surviving out in the wild, before going with my cane and loss of vision on a quest to the enchanted castle. After that, I received a call from a hero, slew king Thork, but that wasn't all-- I then went on to walk through a path full of mushrooms, climb some trees, cut some logs, fix some clocks in a village, perform a manual take-off, go through a magnetic vortex, fix a radiation accident, and finally land on a planet to find some life under the ice.

2020-03-17 11:29:42

1, you gotta pass through  helicopters that ready to judge you and land to the nearest spacestation and destroy the last resort protocol before driving a clasic car with topspeed tward an eternal timetraveling vortex to your uncle's  house before asulting the undead

2020-03-17 11:45:19

hi. can you tell me what is this game?

2020-03-17 11:50:19

hahaha. That's all I have to say.

2020-03-17 12:10:01

Omer, that strategy doesn't work for me. I got to my Uncles house, but I couldn't get to the undead to assault them. You see, there was a large lampshade of doom that was shooting a volley of techno shockers at my Galaxy Rangers. I'm down to just 2 Galaxy Rangers, and my red dog named Spot. I was trying to save Spot for the undead since their zomby venom doesn't work on him, so I'm not really sure what to do here.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-03-17 12:19:58

In the left corner of your uncles house there is a bell. You need to ring this bell, and then you need to talk to the cute fluffy vacuum cleaner. He will tell you where to meet the friendly zombie that is made of Marshmello. He will tell you where to meet the skeleton made of peppermint candy. he will provide you with a gun that shoots peppermint balls. You need to use this to kill the lamp shade of doom.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-03-17 12:21:47 (edited by omer 2020-03-17 12:28:24)

hello Dan_Gero,
you should be glad that i found an other way after talking with my doctor basterd at a crazy party while drinking some wierd supstance from a jar in the middle of the night.
He tolled me that you have to guide your red dog named  spot blindly tward the forgotten dark room at the edge of the world portal then you finally can abel to asult the undead if you can manage to pass the scrolling floors of the swamp

2020-03-17 14:36:36

What game is this?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-03-17 15:37:15

That might work, but here's been my strategy pretty much since I learned about it.

To get past the lamp shade of doom, you have to go next door from your uncle's house to the monkey business. You have to buy some chilling ham there, bring it back to your uncle's house and throw it toward the techno shockers. If you do this correctly, the undead will actually assault the chilling ham and all the techno shockers and the lampshade all at once. If you have the killer achievement at this point, you'll just be able to mow them all down with your duck blaster. If you have the hunter achievement - the two are mutually exclusive - you'll have to be a bit more crafty. You'll have to start summoning river raiders as fast as you can, hoping that the horde will soon have your foes entombed. Once that happens, just stand back and wait. Whichever way you do it, there'll eventually be a huge pile of zombie mud on the floor. You can't just pick it up or shape it on your own, so you'll have to go back to that monkey-owned shop next door and pick up a night jar. Scoop up the zombie mud in the night jar, take a deep breath and go out back to the final boss.
huge
spoilers
ahead
Who would've thought that old dude Sangre was your father?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-17 16:20:38

in this game the names of other games used? sounds cool!

2020-03-17 17:21:10

Just, lol! big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-17 18:55:49

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I think I've ever seen. Let me just put it this way, I'm glad I'm not attempting to drink a soda right now. If I was then I can tell you now that my computer keyboard would be finished. Thanks for this.

2020-03-17 20:14:06

@9: I bet this is the same doctor who told you you were a cyclepath? Oh well, beats being a tank commander, because that causes danger on the wheel. Or should I say, beatstars being a tank commander? I truly have no idea. This is all one big sound puzzle to me. I feel like we're all going through a severe bout of finger panic. How can we possibly hope to go through this mortal maze? I think the only solution would be to just take the descent into madness. I mean, I would go out back, but there are aliens there, so that's not the best idea. I did hear you could go on a treasure hunt there as well though, so if you do want to face those aliens, it'll be well worth it. But before everyone starts suffering from treasure mania, it's probably worth noting that there is a lone wolf there which doesn't behave like all the other aliens, but you can scare him off simply by saying 'beep'.

2020-03-17 22:08:30

Yeah, and be ware of the grizzley bears in the gulch full of mysteries of the zombies with the sixth sense.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-03-17 22:39:56

And I thought I had already uncovered all of the Alt frequiies: one of them must have been missing. It also appears as though the doctor was framed for toy robbery, but he got away because he was just hunting for super eggs. The super eggs get you every time. Especially on the path of adventure, where you had to get the hero's call to even get close to the end. Ahh well...at least I wasn't banished to the Shadow Kingdom.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-03-17 23:16:41

Please help. I’m stuck on the stadium where i have to star the beats by making a line of rhyming shadows. How do i do it? I tried asking pierre but he told me to go to the tangeria tower but nothing is there but a guy named ash who keeps talking about saving a princess

2020-03-17 23:38:51

I need help to. can you tell me how to kill the protector? rinzina gave me the rekwium dust. I used it and went to pierres hideout. he told me to talk with the mothership. I did it. it told me something about the chillingham graveyard. I found the protector there. it killed all my galaxy strangers and my kitchen golfers. it ollso killed my goblin zombie shaman necromancer.

2020-03-17 23:53:04

You must travel to    farhaven and get the wizzards, archers, and strikers of audio, and use them to send them through the time crest, and out the door, off the life line, and down into the pits under  the sandy surf, to the west of the suburban streets. Be sure to stop by the lethal lab for all your equipment made especially for an invasion of the science variety, and say hello to Tarzan Junior and old man Stanley at the Ten Pen alley while you're there.

2020-03-18 00:53:53

I need some help. I'm on the developer level and I'm fighting the BGT clones. I found the Python Pistol and the Lucia bullets, but how the hell do I use the Python Pistol and load the Lucia bullets? I just battled the killer. Damn was that Killer tuff. Its like he never refuses to die. Apparently, he's fueled by Ultrapower and he also eats ultrapopcorn. The ultrapowwer makes the killer never die, and ultrapopcorn for strength. These damn BGT clones though. Their on another level. I'm afraid to fight the PB terminals afterward. Do you know how I can defeat the PB terminals?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-18 01:31:58

You run the DDOS command thriough Mush z with Void Main and boom! The BGT clones will die!

2020-03-18 06:55:10

I need some help too. I went to the Chillingham stadium, but before I can fight the stadium leader I need to run a perilous marathon. I did that, and even managed to avoid being randomly teleported to the grizzly gulch, all the while being chased by a tomb hunter. So after that I'm in this room where I have to move the stones around so they spell "pip install lucia," but when I do that, the door opens, and I'm immediately attacked by Supreme Commander Ather, and let me tell you, that hyper hunt does not go well for me unless I'm missing something obvious? Was there something I needed to pick up in the chicken coop? Or perhaps while I was entombed in the lava lake I needed to call a hero to steal the shades of doom from Eleazar? Or should I just go Beep and call it a night?

2020-03-18 09:56:59

Please someone develop a game where you can do all that. I'd play it.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-03-18 11:07:11 (edited by omer 2020-03-18 11:09:31)

23, your best chanse of passing that level is to battle your way through unending pyles of crashing elvs at the zone of Kringle. after that is done, just mash your space bar to punch through the palis of Marina, then sadly you have to fight with the the peresight of night, a boss that infects everyone with Obsessive Compulsive behavior that makes you say o-shit, or ah-hell randomly, trust me its the most anoying thing in a game that you can encounter. but if you somehow pass that boss and  arrive at the lands of livia, you sadly have to track the Pawprints of panicked screaming psycho  pigeons. at this point, you have to Run for your life