2020-02-26 21:16:18

I understand where you're coming from Defender. I guess my anger wasn't so much directed at you as much as it was everyone who gave him hell in general. I mean sure, his jokes weren't that great, but it didn't warrant some of the reactions I saw. More or less I saw your post as one of those, didn't really read to deep into it and thought, "Oh, it's just one more person attacking Jaiden for no reason." That was my fault for assuming and I take back my angry statement towards you from yesterday.
Nevertheless, my comments on the community as a majority still stand. I feel like a lot of people start things with other people for little to no reason, the aforementioned Moonwalker being one of those people. She's only one person, but there are a LOT of community members that yield similar behavior.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-02-27 00:26:04

See 22 has it right. since when did this games forum become a forum where anything could be talked about?  What ever happened to only it beeing about playing games, developement, and advocating for game accessability.  I say, lets bring it back to that. fuck the other shit, isn't that what people's tt servers are about anyways? hell even skype?

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-02-27 00:51:38 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2020-02-27 00:57:30)

@ Vulcan_Raven, This forum is centralized, while other  things such as skype and t t are not. The off topic room has helped me on a number of occasions, and without it, I would not have found the solutions to several problems. It’s there and I see no game stopping  downsides to it. I continuously fail to see a reason why this model should be followed. Things like the off topic room have been around for well over 10 years, and I have seen very few besides yourself call for it to be taken down.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-02-27 02:01:34

I must apologise. My earlier posts weren't called for. While I still share the same sentiments in my earlier posts, I went about it the wrong way. Me pointing a giant middle finger aat Jayd was not called for. I hope you guys did get an understanding into my brain. The giant middle finger at simba stands though.
@Defender, I still don't know when I attacked the mods for being out to get me. This is the first time I ever expressed that mood on here. I'll still check this topic, but as a guest.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-27 02:52:12

@28 I think I was the first to suggest it, but said that I honestly didn't see it becoming a thing.  More to the point though?  It would take away a valuable resource.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-27 03:27:18

@30 My point exactly.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-02-27 06:47:59

so i'm only going to say this:
You claim to have had more than 1 account in the passed and now want the mods to delete them. My question is why has it taken you this long to come forward and say that you had more than 1 account? Why did you wait this long? You say you are forgetful, so why did you suddenly just happen to remember that you had these accounts? I can't help being a little suspicious

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-02-27 16:54:25

Ha, didn't think my post posted as my browser locked up.  Anyways I wasn't done, but I have lost my string of thought on how I was going to finish said post. As for this topic, how many have we seen of this sort? people appologizing fr this and that, and then turning around and doing the same thing again and again?  sickenning really.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-02-27 18:16:32

What I'd like to remind you guys about, is that this topic wasn't originally an I'm Leaving topic. All it was intended to do was tell the mods I have old accounts to delete, and that's it.

_____

2020-03-01 02:15:11

Are we all going to leave this decade? Forum gone!!

Best regards: Marco

2020-03-01 02:56:05

I'm leaving tomorrow, and coming back tomorrow night.  I just thought you should know.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-01 09:35:00

@36, lol!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-02 07:15:49

Hold my beer. I’ll be back

2020-03-15 19:35:11

Haily,
please explain what alts I have? I don't even remember them.
The only one I can remember ever making on here is LS23, and some other account I made when I was extremely new to the forum. Probably 5 years old now

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-03-15 19:37:05

Wonderful, Ivan. Way to bring back an old topic. Couldn't you have just left this alone.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-03-15 22:34:08

Ivan, the two others I can remember off of the top of my head are isoto5 and blinkwizard23. I think there was another one as well but I honestly can't remember.

2020-03-16 00:54:08

LOL. This topic is like a month old and you brought it back up with a flame war? Hat's off to you, Ivan.

_____

2020-03-16 17:36:52

I brought it back with a flamewar? Oh I'm sorry for asking about something my name was just dragged into? I didn't see the topic until so... wa wa wa

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com