2020-03-13 13:26:06

do you think korona virus will reack more havoc? more than any weapon of mass destruction available in the world

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-03-13 13:33:15

post number 75? why do you remain so depressed I couldn't find that thums up button otherwise I would have done a thumbs up

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-03-13 14:43:47

In my country, universities and schools were closed, gatherings were banned, concerts in restaurants were also stopped as well as many similar activities and-or events. So far what I've heard is 61 cases of Corona virus, more than 500 people have been subjected to household isolation as well as 320 in hospital isolation too.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-03-13 15:31:01

in my country too, various states have decided to close the schools and colleges till 31st of march,
and because the restaurants are also closed, so I won't be able to experience the pleasure of eating out with my family after my exams get over on 20th of march

2020-03-13 16:07:22 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-03-13 16:10:27)

Guys just remember that a vaccine is in the works. I also saw a headline earlier of a woman who made a full recovery from Covid19.

2020-03-13 17:02:29 (edited by st.mc 2020-03-13 17:07:01)

things are getting drastically  out of hand here. More than 11000 people are infected. Every school and university, public activities, all were ordered to shut down a few weeks ago. Some people tried to flee the locations that had the most infected, others wanted to take advantage of their days off, and that's how the virus spread across the country. Some people just don't listen to safety orders. They think this virus is serious, But not That much. So they hit the rode, thinking that they're playing smart. 514 people have lost their lives until now.
schools and universities were ordered to hold online classes, but due to structural insufficiency, almost no one's been able to do so. Internet usage almost tripled in just a few days, in a way that one could hardly open a page in some times of the day. With too many people staying at home and having nothing to do, everyone's been busying  themselves with it.
despite all this, authorities are refusing to put virus infected places under lockdown.
edit:
just forgot to write about restaurants, which are not ordered to close, but since they don't have customers, they did so themselves. What I wouldn't give for a pizza now. big_smile

:)

2020-03-13 17:37:29

Ok. It's not a matter of if you're sick stay home. This thing can remain unnoticed for a while within you, and you can spread it around as much as a person with the signs of coronavirus. Stay home for this matter. Iran's state is no far from Italy. Roads are empty of vehicles, shops are empty of people. I hope nor America neither Britten come to such a state. Wait no. I hope all of this finishes soon for every single country on the planet earth.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2020-03-13 18:00:16

I just read a story about a Jet Blue passenger who was waiting for his test results and tested possative for the Corona virus. He got on a flight from New York to West Palm Beach. Why would you get on the plane then? It's stupid things like that that are making the virus spread.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2020-03-13 18:09:02

Its utterly nonsensical to expect people to stay in their homes to "prevent this from spreading". People should't have to put their entire lives on hold because of COVID-19. Its far more likely that heard immunity is what's going to kill tis off because the vaccine won't be ready for another 1.6-2 years, which is utterly insane.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-03-13 18:22:01

A friend told me yesterday that this virus is a man made virus created by some Umbrella corporation.. I'm not saying I believe this, but I do wonder if you all know if there is any truth to this? If this is true, the vaccine won't be ready for some time..

2020-03-13 18:40:51

The virus is a product of wild animal to human transmission. Basically, in some parts of asia, exotic, non-native wild animals are captured and brought together into the black market, where they are often slaughtered and prepared for consumption on the spot. Since the outbreak, efforts have been made to close these markets all across parts of asia, but as is commonly known, if you outlaw guns, then only the outlaws will have em. So no, Coronavirus is not a man made biological weapon like some scenario from resident evil series.

And I think the key here is not to confine people to their homes, but to limit how much they travel, and how far they travel. Yes, we cannot put our lives on hold for this thing, but we can live it responsibly, for those around us, if not for ourselves. As was already stated time and time by people before, you do not have to show symptoms to be infected.

2020-03-13 19:46:07 (edited by Wes Hollow 2020-03-13 19:50:09)

I understand, thank you. As I stated, that sounded unbelievable when it was told to me..
Since 2018, I've been living my life more responsibly, and my own and my family's health has been our top priority. My house gets cleaned everyday, and I eat quite healthy. Schools are closed here for three weeks, but I don't see it to mean the end of the world.. I've got a house that is well stocked with supplies on a monthly basis, and I have people who check in on me. I wasn't trippin' on Y2K, or 2012..
Also, the government doesn't pay me enough to take trips out of the country.. lol So, I'm good there..

2020-03-13 22:25:29

As of tomorrow, at 12PM GMT+1, Denmark will close off borders until the 13th of April. We're currently at 801 infected (one recovered), 23 hospitalised, 4 of those are in intensive care, and two of those are in critical condition.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2020-03-14 06:26:06

Canada has started shutting down schools and such. I've heard of people going to grocery stores and freaking out, buying way too much toilet paper and canned food. My college is still open but it has suspended all nonessential services.
MLB, NHL, NBA and others have all suspended their seasons, and good for them. As annoying as it is, it makes sense.

At this point, Covid 19 has gotten loose, and it's going to keep spreading. Estimates now say that approximately 71% of the population will get infected eventually, and that's on the kind side.

A few observations from my side of things:

1. Trump is foolish. This is a guy who has no idea how to deal with what's happening, and his ineptitude has no doubt made parts of this worse for his country. He, quite obviously, is not responsible for the virus itself, but the original lack of concern and dismissal was simply a bad idea. You can't politicize a pandemic, folks.
2. It's reasonable to make sure that you've got food on hand sooner rather than later, by all means. You do not have to go full survivalist though, and start stacking vast quantities of toilet paper or masks or whatnot. Also, I wish people would stop stealing masks from hospitals and emergency rooms; that's a really excellent way to screw over medical staff and ensure that the virus spreads. Get some food in, then hunker down and wait this out.
3. This thing is worse than the flu, and without any sort of vaccine as of yet, and the fact that now it's spreading and is generally not in easy control, this is going to get worse before it gets better. This is not, however, a pandemic that is going to destroy the whole world. A lot of the solutions being implemented are meant to limit the spread of the virus; they aren't a specific reaction to how serious the virus is. It's important to remember that, while this thing is no joke, it still does have a pretty low mortality rate. I'm not okay with millions dead, of course, but I'm also not okay with mass hysteria.
4. No one is going to shoot you if you're under quarantine and you put your head out the door. The virus can't spread at distances greater than fifteen feet or so, not even in high wind. Not easily, anyway. If you want to step out on your porch or balcony to get some fresh air, you're not going to be shouted at to go back in. I just wouldn't recommend trying to get a group of friends to go party at the beach or something, that's all. Quarantine just means that public gatherings will be banned and a lot of services will close. You'd do yourself ill by trying to sidestep it.

One thing I thought was quite nice, actually, is that my ISP has essentially removed datacaps on all packages until the end of the first week of April, pending further developments. Recognizing that a lot of people may be working from home, people won't be charged for overage fees. In Canada, and Ontario specifically, things are still pretty mild, so this seems an appropriate response. The one interesting thing will be to see what actually happens to citizens at home. I mean, you've already got right-wingers trying to bail out airlines and such, but, uh, what about bailing out people who can't work and don't have sick days to fall back on? I'd say your average citizen matters a fair bit more right now, and I have serious doubts that right-wing governments will take it seriously. Silly frappitalists; I just want to shake them all.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-14 08:11:14

#81, where are you from? Here we have a total of 64 cases still.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-14 08:41:15

Why are people hoarding toilet paper over non perishable food anyway?

Things are starting to really shut down here in the bay area. Already I have recieved messages from the local gamestop, the shopping mall just a few blocks away, and the city's theme park where my brother works. All establishments are keeping an eye on the situation and urging people to be careful, and the theme park has delayed the start of the season by a few weeks.

Also, the halting of the NBA season kinda broke NBA 2k game.

2020-03-14 09:34:21

good afternoon everyone.
is everything alright in the world. no need to be afrade of korona just stay alert that is it. no need to panic at all

2020-03-14 11:29:26

Austria's government has mandated that from monday onwards, only gas stations, farmacies and super markets will stay open. Everything else like bars, restaurants etc. must close after 15:00. Just about all sports events last week were ghost games (held in stadiums without an audience), and the future ones are canceled. People are stupidly hording things like toilet paper and noodles (of all things) here as well, even though official media says that super markets will stay open and will continue to receive deliveries. Two seperate areas have now been quarantined, but lately the news has stopped giving concrete numbers about the amount of infected on a national level. We've been having problems with some fake news sites that say things like we're going to get a curfue and things like that.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-03-14 11:30:13

in Germany the schools are closed also bud i think we will survive it

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-03-14 13:10:56

So, another old patient has died, making this the second death in India. the number of infected got around to 83.

Also, some people decided that it would be a great idea to escape the hospital. I cannot believe the stupidity of some people.

As an unrelated note, this topic, let's say from ten or fifteen years later, would prove to be a great example of what did happen during the epidemic, when we hopefully be telling the younger generation of surviving a virus...

2020-03-14 13:26:08 (edited by soren 2020-03-14 13:28:18)

now  we schuldend move out of our huse if it is not necessary

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-03-14 16:05:43

Lol. Danes are mostly buying toiletpaper and freaking canned fish? Why exactly canned fish. You get so tired...

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-03-14 16:52:14

We have 100 cases in Romania, they closed all schools, don't know if they closed all universities but some of them are closed and they are planing to close borders too.
I don't know why it spreaded so fast, on monday there were like 10 or 15.
None died from what I know though.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-03-14 17:21:41

how is the situation in the world about korona?

2020-03-14 17:27:53

I hope its all right