2020-03-12 19:03:31

Hi,
#20 will think about standalone server as part of the game, or no need to use a server at all. Before the server performance was kind of an issue with that, but this already is less of an issue because it was coded in a different way, so there is a chance to implement it.

#23 members of that Russian community approached me and offered me to sponsor some important parts of the game infrastructure so I wouldn't have to put all the money myself as happened before. That's why we have got such deal. The russian community will get a release 2 weeks before everyone else.

2020-03-12 20:16:23

I want to beta test that and if the server closes, We will be sad again. For that, I recommended you publishing with server

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

2020-03-12 20:24:35

@25 offline won't work because of the game's very nature. This was enspired by COD zombies and thus is meant to be a fully co-op game.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-03-12 20:27:16

dude i can't freeking wait for this to happen.

2020-03-12 20:43:53

I am amung lots who loved this game, and I so can't frigging wait!

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2020-03-12 21:14:51

at6 404 error
at23:
as in manuel's site rote, russian people helped and donated for this project to come back, so

2020-03-12 21:45:06

This is so awesome, this is what the comunity needet.
I would also recoment a custom server but without a server list so when the game's central server go's down we can stil play.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2020-03-12 22:26:31

question, how did you optaned the COD zombie sounds, are they boughtable or something

2020-03-12 23:27:20

Good one omer, you really had to didn't you?

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

2020-03-13 00:37:31

I'm really excited for this! I never played it when it was around before, since no one I knew played it, but it sounds really good. Also, we need more online games which are ran by reputable people, so this news is quite refreshing.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-13 03:59:55 (edited by Vulcan 2020-03-13 04:01:57)

Lol supremekiller you beat me to it.  I never tried this game out, so I am looking forward to it.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-03-13 04:11:35

I have played the game when it was out and even back then it had amazing potential. Was really unfortunate it went down, so of course I look forward to playing again. @Pitermach, even in the old game, there was an update later on that let you create private games. I believe they were password protected but it was a long time since we played so possibly I'm just thinking of something else, though definitely think I have some memories of translating that part.

2020-03-13 04:13:29

Terrific news!
Can't wait!

Cristian.

2020-03-13 05:00:54

yes, around the last versions you were able to create  private games.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2020-03-13 05:13:50

Hey there guys,
As others have said, private games were already added in later versions and are still supported in this update. And regarding this update, I have a few news that you might be interested in:

• This version will be similar to the last one you have seen. However, the share in Twitter and autoupdate features will not be ready in this version.

• However, in 2-3 weeks after the first release, there will be a maintenance release which will add something funny to the maps, and will fix the problems with the updater and get back our sharing in Twitter stuff.

• The game will be worldwide available in March 20, 2020 at about 9:00 PM (UTC-6).

• There will be multiple servers, so you can connect to the closer server to get the best experience. For now, confirmed servers are going to be located in Saint Petersburg, Moscow, North carolina and probably somewhere in canada.

• finally, you can hear another short demo about the game Here

2020-03-13 06:16:16

No, wait, why. Will the game be paid? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to!

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

2020-03-13 06:24:02

Nobody said if it is gonna be payed, and if it is then so be it. I would gladly pay to support a grand project.  Its time we popped our wallets and support things like this.  And if this dev makes it worth wile then Again I would gladdly pay.  Suck it up peoples.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-03-13 07:05:42

@vulcanraven.
My translation showed it, but when I looked at the original, I realized that it would not be paid.

start of my signature.
end of my signature.

2020-03-13 07:38:43

is it just me, or dose it sound like the audio is going to be better?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2020-03-13 08:50:34

o i heard much about this game, i didn't played it cause when i came and introduce audiogames, it was closed, but still i'm waiting for it.

Yours kindly

2020-03-13 08:51:17

meh @33

2020-03-13 09:16:51

thank you for the trailer at40

2020-03-13 11:04:26

Ok now you've got me reallyy hyped up. There's even an exact date and time? You better keep your promise @40. big_smile

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-03-13 11:07:37

Hi, even if it is payed, I will pay for it, because this game must stay alive and grow. We need another game that is actually co-op like Swamp is, not just killing each other for days on end. Also, is there any need for a german translator?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-03-13 11:17:38

if i remember, the game had a german translation when it was up
can be rong though