hi gize, you know the firefox 4 has bin released? it feeture is:
list of 3 items
•a new look
•super fast
•more awsumme!
list end
you can download the new version of firefox at:
www.mozilla.com

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-03-25 13:04:55

Hi Hanif,
Is there an accessebility problem on mozilla?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-03-25 13:21:29

It is useable. Jaws doesn't seem to tell me what char or word that I am on when navagating the addressbar and searchfield. other then that, it is useable... then only other problem you may have is the tab bar. When ever you switch tabs from the tabbar, you are thrown into the page in question. If you use webvisam enough this to matteer, webvisam isn't updated for firefox 4.0 yet that I know of.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-03-25 20:16:44

Ah,
Webvisum is a disadvantage for mozilla4.0. I will not download mozilla 4.0 intol webvisum is updated.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-03-26 04:29:34

hi, firefox 4 feeture that I forget to mention is stay in synk. this feeture let's you synks firefox from desktop and mobile, synks password, tabs,bookmarks, and mutch, mutch more!

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-03-28 06:36:02

hanif wrote:

hi gize, you know the firefox 4 has bin released? it feeture is:
list of 3 items
•a new look
•super fast
•more awsumme!
list end
you can download the new version of firefox at:
www.mozilla.com

hanif i`m 100% agreed with you that it got high speed and awesome look . i have been using it since last week and its realyy really awesome.. smile   i really love its experience. smile

2011-03-28 13:59:47

Hi,
"A new look, greater speed, mre aswsome!" My response is, what? For someone who does not use Firefox, and probably for those who do, that makes no sense at all. How about saying why it's "more awsome"?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-04-02 20:21:10

Hi guys,
I installed fire fox (the latest update) and think it is horible!
the reason i say this is that web visum isn't included or updated. (i no that isn't a big thing for  most people but as a blind person  i use it a lot to solve captures.)
So i uninstalled it and installed a older vertion of firefox wich was on my  exturnal hard drive to find out that webvisum wasn't on there iva.
sad
Oh well,
Thanks for reading,
Brad.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-04-02 21:45:34

Hi,
They are planning to update webvisum for mozilla 4. You can donate by clicking the donate link on the webpage after you logged into your account.

2011-04-07 12:45:32

Hi,
WebVisum is now compatible with MozillaFirefox4.0
So feal free to download!
I think no problem. I haven't tried a capcha with it for now, but I will share my thoughts if I trie it.

2011-04-07 14:12:56

Sorry for double posting, hear is my thought about firefox, It is now faster than 3.6 version.