2019-10-06 02:55:05

I'll give it a try. I don't wanna just die while trying to look at my skills or learn about crafting.  Am really enjoying this though.

2019-10-07 18:56:27

amuwau to reset hte first slot game? also i can't figure out how to make the stew for hte guy as i don't see a recipe for it anywhere in the bar alchemist or inn or armory so.. i'm stuck. lol. but love the game. wish there was more sounds like for environment and stuff or a way to turn down the music. instead of just turning it off.

2019-10-08 03:57:26

To delete a slot just long tap it, or swipe to it, doubletap and hold.

2019-10-13 05:19:48

New update is out.

2020-02-03 19:49:03

wow! looks like this one is out from irly access, how are your expirience so far? , is it worth buying?
btw, what's the diffrent bitween rar 1 and rar 1 pro? and yeah , I  discover that I cannot pick up item on rar 1, for example a stick on the ground, any idea?

2020-02-03 20:17:17 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-02-03 20:22:54)

In rar1, you have to press the pick up button at which point you can interact with those items.

Recently, rar1 has received its final update which adds a button to rar2, and unlocks non permadeath mode by default for the base version of rar1. Previously, you had to complete a quest for it in the base version, whereas it was unlocked from the start in the pro version, but no longer. Also, the pro version of rar1 removes adverts.

In regards to rar2, tons of things have been added, including new weapon types, new classes and races, new spell and skills and a reworking of those systems, and new post game content, among other things. It is definitely worth the small asking price in my opinion.

2020-02-17 17:29:48

Just updated the title and first post to reflect the game's current status of being taken out of early access. Additionally, a recent update has added fully explorable dungeons to the things you can find on the islands, among other things. I want to say that I'm really happy with how this project is progressing, and the dev has also been quite attentive to whatever screen reader accessibility issues need addressing, even though they are already not very many. I also discovered quite by accident that you can sell things in bulk simply by long tapping the item while in a shop, and thought that was very cool.

2020-02-17 23:33:02

Would you recommend playing the first game before this, or just jumping straight in?
Off-topic, but I love your Vita guide.  obviously can't comment in that topic, so just wanted to tell you.

2020-02-18 00:31:55

@33 Glad you enjoyed the guide.

In regards to this game, prior knowledge of the first game is not necessary, so you can jump right into this one if you like.

As a bonus, here is a recently published update by the author on how well the game has performed from november to February 17th.

2020-02-18 01:25:31 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-02-18 01:39:15)

saving my money to hopefully purchase this one.
it looks great.
and yes OOT , I agree, the vita guide is good, not planning to have one anytime soon, but at least I could check on playable games.

2020-02-18 04:10:45

I can't get past the create a character creation part on my phone. I fill everything out and there's no next button or anything.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2020-02-18 05:42:45

Use the two finger swipe up to scroll the screen down.

2020-02-19 21:03:00

That worked thanks.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2020-02-20 05:47:34

@38 np.

Ice been tossing the idea of writing up a strategy article for this game, but I'm not really sure what all to include, and with spoilers or no. If anyone is interested, let me know what you all want help with so I can get an idea of what to put in the article.

2020-02-22 20:41:54

For those who are curious about the game and haven't bought it yet, but still want to try it first, the developer has just published a demo with limited functionality so that you can have a taste of what to expect. It comes with 1 save slot, 3 starting races and 1 island, and maximum level of 5. Achievements and collections are also only available in the full version. I will update the first post with this link as well, but you can find the demo here.

2020-02-22 20:53:25

yay!

2020-02-27 17:36:16

hey there guys. may I know how do you manage to read the map? are you useing the per line navigation? more tips and trick to navigate around will be nice.

2020-02-27 18:51:43

When talkback reads the map, it goes from left to right beginning with the top. It pauses at every line break, and you are always represented with an @ at the center of a map, except in dungeons. Additionally, you can now shrink or enlarge the map, in case their is too much or not enough information, and you can have it go from 3x3 to 13x13. I usually hover somewhere between 5 and 7. Various terrains are generally represented with the letter of their names, i.e P for plains, V for valley etc, with exception to special locations such as S for your ship, ! for quest mobs, or items, and < to represent dungeon entrances. Those symbols will override the default terrain symbols, for which the terrain will remain unchanged.

The only time that I review line by line and letter by letter is in dungeons, where because of the formatting, the map is harder to listen to. While on the subject of dungeons, unexplored tiles are represented with a ?, walls are represented with a #, floors are a ., portals are an o, a monster is M, an exit or stairs going up is a <, and stairs going down is a >. While on the overworld, an unexplored tile is represented with a #, and the ocean is represented with a ~.

I think that's everything. Remember that your position will be marked with both symbol and name, so you can use that to learn them and what they are. If there are further questions, please ask, and I will answer if I can.

2020-03-04 13:35:34

@kenshira:
thanks! I'll give it a shot.
btw, you press this unlable buttons to expand and minimize the map, yeah?

2020-03-04 16:14:29 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-03-04 16:17:10)

Yeah, they're at the top to the right if the map. The right one is to decrease and the left is to increase. I'll see if he can have them labeled in the demo as well, but they are labeled in the full version.

Also, if there are other unlabeled buttons, post where they are here and I'll ask about those as well.

2020-04-16 07:29:57

Version 1.0 of rar2 is live, and it adds a ton of content! Some highlights include a new "Chicken" mode for players who want an easier experience, much more post game content, many accessibility improvements like the ability to turn off progress bars and just have the text, monster types reading out in addition to their names, and the much requested sound and music slider. To use this, double tap and hold the slider, then slide your finger left or right to adjust the volume. There has also been more achievements, easter eggs, collections, recipes and much more added. To see the full changelog, please hop on over to Archison's site where you can read the entire changelog. Seriously, it's big! If you haven't played this in a while, it's a good time to see what's new. I hope you all enjoy the new update, as the dev and testers put a ton of time into ironing out the kinks to make it ready for release.

Now then, I'm off to slay more monsters! RAA!

2020-04-16 09:33:57

wahat! I will do safeing a little bit more then I can grab this one.

2020-10-04 13:18:52

Hey guys!

Version 1.1 of Random adventure roguelike 2 is here! Its not as big an update as the last one, but still adds some pretty sweet stuff. Some notable highlights: the decrease of a monster's health now increases the chance of capturing a monster slightly. A new monster capturing spell "almost" will leave the monster with 1 hp if it would have killed the monster to make it easier to catch. Now you can find arenas. Now you can find shovels for digging treasure spots and carving paths through dungeon walls. Combat has been adjusted a bit since before, a monster's special was ignoring a player's defense.

Thats all I can remember for now, but you can head over to archison's site to see the full list of changes, and there's quite a bit more than what I listed.

There is also a community event happening now. Scattered throughout the islands are 10 obulisks with some cryptic writings. What could they be fore? You can check in to the random adventure roguelike 2 dischord to find out.

Happy hunting! smile

2020-10-04 14:30:05

Hi.
I purchased game previously, and that game is not worth it's price, but is good.

meow meow.

2020-10-04 14:58:17

For a 3 dollar game, I got more hours out of it than many 20 dollar games.