2020-02-29 15:06:25

okay the answers to your questions.

1. not sure if you can take currency out of storage once it is in there, if you can, I'd suggest checking around the vaults. As for the suboutique. You can dress up your human avatar even if your blind as the wardrobe is sort of accessible, you just have to use clues in item descriptions or common sense to know what they look like. Either way, you won't be able to do the sort of stuff a lot of sighted players do. Even so, I'd still fill out the wardrobe when you can. There are a lot of achievements for such things.
2. for games, I tend to stick to quests. Major drills is good too and he'll even sometimes give you retired items or event drops from past events. Balloon hunt at the carnival and malarchy pond are also good. The slots works okay as well but I only play that one when major drills sends me there. Other ways to get cool stuff are the rift, but don't throw anything irreplaceable into it, galaxan wastes stranded pets, but only if you have a lot of food on hand because if you go to get the food, it will often be a different requirement when you get back.
Crypts is also a good one, though it is entirely up to chance so although there are graphics, it isn't any easier for the sighted than us.

by and large however, quests are the best. of particular note are.

Major drills: he often gives you rare or retired items, you also often pick up a lot of loot doing his quests, though you'll usually end a streak with less money than you started with. He also sometimes tells you to do things we blind players can't do. Just quite his missions if you can't pull it off. If he asks for the shell game, just try it as that is all he ever asks.
sagatarius: Really good for getting money, though he rarely drops anything in terms of loot.
pete: generous with loot and his sp rewards are typically good for what stuff usually costs.
cursed quests: good loot in the end and most of the stuff they want from you is pretty cheap.
library quests: Alexander only asks for one item at a time, and most of them are easy to get. You usually only get one loot item, but they are quick and easy.

quests to avoid:

Graveyard quests: Qhenton often gives halloween gifts but he often asks for retired holiday items which will generally leave you poorer, or at least not with a significant gain in wealth when you are done.
maleria: She rarely gives anything of value and her sp rewards are lackluster.

3. for a giraffe or an elephant? I'm not sure, my advice is read the subetapedia entries on species and read between the lines. Reading the descriptions on things like plushies, toys, beanbags, and other stuff in the shape of certain pets will also help you out.

2020-03-02 03:41:43

How do you fill out the wardrobe?
I have tried, but when I click on "hair" or "eyes, I get a few options that don't do anything when I click on them.
I have also added items to the wardrobe, and I can't find them under "items."
Would I be able to see from a text description if items are added to my avatar?

Also, is there any way to buy multiple items at once?
With several pets, it's a pain to buy one food item or book at a time.

Finally, is there any way to collect all your pets' income, and/or train them all at once?

2020-03-02 16:05:47

okay, this is a stupid question, but have you actually put items in your wardrobe from the items pages they have? If you have, they'll be listed under the categories they fill. For example, a cowboy hat would be a "head" item and you would look there. When you open those slots, you can put the listed items on your head I beliefe.

I had sighted help in making my avatar so haven't done much with it myself. I think you also might have to look for stuff you actually own as with avatar skins when I got one of the holiday ones, it listed not only the one I had, but ones I idn't have as well.

I'm not really the person to ask for wardrobe advice other than I know the slot part of it, and yes, when you are wearing something on your body such as a hat, it will tell you as much. Skins and base hair I don't think is labeled except for special ones.

I do know that the selections you get will actually appear at the bottom of the page when you are looking at items for a slot.

as for buying things in multiples, I don't think that is possible, though if you are buying multiples of the same thing from player shops, shop search can speed up the process.

As for everything else, don't think I can help you with that because I only know 1 at a time myself.

2020-03-02 20:16:44

I have added items to the wardrobe.
But I didn't realize they would be under the specific layers, unless I put them there.
So I'll check again. :-)