2020-02-27 02:53:19

hallo.
i want to ask about private message.
i want to go to private message's out box, how can i check my outbox?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-03-06 12:57:55

um. its at the top of the page?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-06 21:21:03

He said outbox, so basically messages he sent and that might not be obvious at first. So first click the private messages link at the top of the page. When the page opens, navigate by headings to reach the first one. If you go down, you will read your inbox which is why I said it's not so obvious at first. However, what you want to do  instead is go up, where you will find a list of links. Inbox would be the currently active page, you also have a link to compose a new message and finally to read your outbox. Clicking on that one will give you a page with all the messages you sent in the same layout as the inbox.