2020-02-23 07:43:41

A blind man walks into a bar.
Says "ouch!"
The barman says: "why did you just say Ouch?"
The blind man replies, "this joke is painfully bad!"

Now it's time for this Sunday's updates:

Updates by Dark:

Infini-crawl: added note on how to download the game.

Deleted the separate pages for All in play games, replaced them with a central All in play entry with some of the company’s history and a list of their previously available titles.

Updated pricing info, and slightly expanded description  for Blind gladiator.
Perilous marathon: entry and description.
Komandoh: Entry and description.

Slight clean up to licences info page.

Fixed page and download links to Palace punchup and perilous hearts to point to the audiogames archive rather than Blastbay, plus altered Perilous hearts description to be less optimistic about the game ever being released.

A blind legend: Added steam as a platform, completely rewrote description and added several links to gameplay videos on youtube.

Updated pricing info for She noire, plus removed Ios as a platform since it's no longer available.

audio rally racing: entry, description and links.
Cleaned up entry to audio speed, removed Ios as a platform , corrected price and also added information on available demo.

Audio moto championship: Entry and description.

Updated description for blind quest with details of new battle system, and the available demo.

Fixed homepage link for audio disk, plus added links to various versions, including mac and linux, and versions in Spanish.

Planet saga; entry and description.

Updated pricing info, and slightly updated description for Space encounter.

A western drama: Entry and description.

Updated pricing info for All inquisitor games, plus slight entry cleanup for inquisitor’s heartbeat.

Worldsmith: Entry, description and links.
Worldsmith, game of worlds tournament: Entry, description and links.
Updates by Aaron:

Expanded description for Dreamy train with more info.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-24 05:42:27

does all in play web site still exist?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2020-02-24 11:03:55

i don't think so

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-02-24 16:31:12

i love how dark does like 50 quadrillion things, and then arron's just says, erm, more info on dreamy Train! Yay!

2020-02-24 19:39:49

@smoothgunner, As far as i can gather All in play has been down since 2014, if not before. I have been wanting to fix the pages for a while since it seemed silly to have five separate pages for no longer working games which all ran from the same client anyway, so I wanted to clean up the entry, provide what historical information I could and make things over all a bit tidier and more inline with the entries we have for other social hub games.

If I got any of the facts about allinplay wrong, feel free to correct me, I did try the games out at one point, but that was I believe in 2007, and I never actually subscribed.

@TheTrueSwampGamer, in fairness to Aaron, there was an error in the group permissions that prevented people from groups other than staff writer working on the Db.

Sander fixed the error on Friday, plus Pitermach's permissions are finally fixed and if you check the updates link on the front page you'll see some stuff he's added more recently, so hopefully next Sundays updates will be a bit more diverse, ---- after all, remember that I am a very lazy person who would much rather see other people do the work than actually do it myself big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-04-03 22:38:01 (edited by avensis 2022-06-30 01:07:35)

It seems like a cool update, pretty good from what I heard about it

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro