2020-02-05 16:21:16 (edited by fatih 2020-02-06 21:59:02)

Hello,
  so I want to change my email address, But the site tells me that my address was already taken. Please delete that account. How can I contact the mods?

2020-02-05 16:51:32

Probably something you would just email to the mods. Just sayin'.

||||||||||
Dying Moose: Web Designer, Back End Designer, Sound Designer.
Galaxy stranger:
A spherical, black coloured ship descends to the surface. A small baby moose wanders up to it. As the moosling is about 10 meters, a red laser shoots out of the ship, punching a hole in the center of the moose. We hear a squeak and a thump as our view fades to black.

2020-02-06 06:25:59

I would have personally just sent one of the admins a message, rather than post my email on a public forum where anyone can see your email.

I really don't know why people do this.

It's like leaving your key under the flowerpot or door mat and saying I left my key at this place, feel free to use it.

2020-02-06 07:28:06

leaving e-mail to public can verry, i mean verry bad side effects
spam is just one thing

2020-02-06 22:01:58

Sorry. I have edited the topic and removed my e-mail address. But where can I contact the modarators?

2020-02-07 02:07:32

You can use the pm link below any of their posts. Or, you can send an email to their email. I think its [email protected]
Not sure.
Guys, I think your making a big deal of him revealing his email address. If he revealed his password, then OK. But the whole key under the plant pot statement is bullshit in this case.
The only person who has to becarfeul of this shit is Christian, because you guys spammed him. And I think there's a filter for email, so... yeah...?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-07 22:47:31

Lol @6 first you say that writing your e-mail publicly is not so bad, then you say that Christian gets spam emails from forum users. smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-02-23 22:36:47

Hello,

Oh really, what's the matter of giving email address on public? As soon as you don't give your address or other more personal info, it's ok! At least I like giving my phone number, email, everything excepting the address publicly.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2020-02-24 01:39:44

Yeah agreed. My email is pretty much public knowledge. I've had little to no problems. You guys are kind of overreacting here.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-02-24 18:11:21

People on here just like overreacting.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here