2020-01-14 14:32:23

Does anyone know what is going on with the manamon server?  My bro checked it out on friday and he got some message saying that he couldn't connect.  He checked through out the weekend and the same thing, and then the same thing again.  also How do you exit requia?  I searched but found nothing.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-01-15 01:58:00 (edited by Kevan 2020-01-15 02:01:03)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

You exit requia through the catacombs to get back into Kire.

If you haven't visited Requia before and you're playing as the princess, you need to sleep in her bed.

The server works for me. I just checked for updates right now.

2020-01-15 04:46:37

LOL I was being stupid, I missed the whole going West next to the staircase and only went East at first.

Now I'm into the underground past the boulders and switch.

2020-02-12 18:15:52 (edited by threeblacknoises 2020-02-23 19:37:47)

MAJOR bug in Manamon 2 version 1.3.3 found.
Please fix ASAP!
The UP Boost and Max UP Boost items no longer perform their assigned functions.
The game still reports that UP is being increased, but when checking moves, the UP is still the same.
I was going back through the game on a second run, and found this bug when attempting to use the items in question just before fighting the last resort protocol.
Later!

2020-02-23 19:25:08

As of a couple weeks ago, Manamon 2 is flagged as a virus by Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender.
I can use Microsoft Security Essentials with Manamon 2 if I tell it to ignore everything in the VGStorm program files directory. In Essentials settings, under excluded files and locations enter the following line and click add.
C:\Program Files (x86)\VGStorm.com
It should work in Windows Defender as well. If you installed Manamon 2 in a different place copy the address from the address bar in the place where you installed Manamon 2.

I haven't checked to see if Manamon 2 was unblocked yet, because I don't wanna have to reinstall it. LOL

2020-02-23 23:05:04

the pierre fight still has manamon2 bugs with taking hathorilian to the fight. he turns others of the team into himself. i emailed the gm but he hasn't emailed or updated since i sent him a detailed email on the problem.

2020-02-25 09:11:52

Hi. how can I transform my mutmo in to an ice type? what should I do?

2020-02-25 22:58:27

I wayt for some dlc or some new maps to explore. This game deserves more attentions and great care.

2020-02-26 06:39:12

aaron baker sadly hasn't been updating. it seems he updated right up until mid december, and took off. his rep suggests he does that. works, and splits.

2020-02-26 17:19:19

I wouldn't counting on DLC or a new maps.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-02-26 18:27:01

@782, this link should tell you everything you need to know. Just look for "mutmo."
@783, keep dreaming, buddy. I will personally buy 10 copies of the game if Baker releases extra DLC for this.
Now watch him do it, LOL, just because he'll get like $400 out of it.

2020-02-28 05:42:03

The UP boost items are not bugged.
They increase the maximum UP of a move as advertised. What they do not do is increase the number of remaining UP for the move. You'll have to heal your manamon to see the boost, but it does work.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2020-02-28 07:25:08

Hello.
I need help here, I am stuck in the grateena rain forest, and I can't get out of there, the good thing though, is that I got me a swim gear whilst exploring the area. i'm currently in the stony kind of corner, to my left is a wall, and to my write is a deep water, any help?

2020-03-13 19:25:41

I think some poison type moves need to be improved.

1. Moves such as "Toxic spray" have been disabled for Ghost and Undead type manamon. For this reason, the power of low moves cannot be sufficiently compensated for by poison.
2. I think it should be effective for Steel type like Manamon1. Steel type manamon is resistant to 13/20 types. And since the Steel type move is effective for Magic and Holy type, it can be differentiated from Fighting type. And "Acid rain" still damages Steel type manamon.

2020-03-13 19:28:28

>788
Climb the tree and look southeast of the floor with the Grate cave.

2020-03-15 15:57:22

hello guys
me and my friends were doing the streams of this game. but every streams we do, we get copyright every streams we do.
may i kno if we actually allowto stream ithis or not?
thanks!

2020-04-24 04:30:30

Is this game still being updated?

Best regards: Marco

2020-04-24 05:04:59

Of course not cause the developer just. Well, doesn't respond on forums and such. So, to answer, no, don't think this game will be undated, he is just going to release another game, and another and another and another until, you know.

2020-04-24 09:47:06

I agree. All of his games receive updates only for like 2 months or so and then no updates.

2020-04-24 09:49:16

Sorry for the doublepost, but paladin of the sky really needs foodstep sound.

2020-04-24 11:38:35

Oh really. this game would be more better if developer do some updates. They does not know reall potencial of this games. Like Paladin of the sky. it really needs steps sounds, improvet wall tones and  Manamon 1 and 2 need more maps to explore, and more important, stronger manamon for good exp. Manamon 2 does not have any good grinding areas.

2020-04-24 14:26:53

Used by several tamers, Manamon is equipped with a pendant that increases Helth by 50 points. However, I think that the effect is not working effectively because their Current helth has not recovered.

2020-04-24 14:34:44 (edited by marko 2020-04-24 14:36:14)

Seems like every time Aaron Baker releases a new game, he posts about it here and then doesn’t respond to most messages at all. Also The gate is really not worth paying at all, it should be freeware.

2020-04-24 23:21:17 (edited by bryant 2020-04-24 23:39:13)

hi everyone.
Ok, I am going to attempt to say what i'm about to say as constructively as possible, without coming across as harsh or judgmental, as it is not my intention to do so.
Let's rewind to when manamon 2 was released. I had actually heard about this game when liam said he was going to stream it on a twitter post. I had not yet checked the forum that day, so had no idea this was released. The reason I was so hesitant to buy this game, as fun as it sounded, was because I knew what aron's previous paterns were; he would release games, update them for a little while, and then shelf them and stay silent for a long time, even if there were bugs in the games which needed to be addressed. However, I noticed that manamon 2 was getting much more periodic updates than manamon 1 ever did, so I went ahead and bought the game. I played it once and enjoyed it, and will likely play it again. However, soon after I bought the game, I began to notice aron's old paterns setting in again.
Now, fastforward to today. Once again, aron has suddenly vanished, without any indication where he is, or indeed what he is up to. I very much hoped that this would not be the case again, as manamon 2 was showing very positive signs that aron was actually changing his habits and was going to devote more atention to updating his projects. Now before any of you say that products don't last forever, I get that. I'm not expecting manamon 2 to last forever. Nothing can. WHat I am expecting is more professionalism on aron's part, whether that be giving us updates about what he's doing with his games, addressing bugs, etc. I think manamon 2 was honestly the last straw for me. Aron, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I think your games are fun, and I have enjoyed many hours of fun with both manamon and amamon 2. However, I cannot support a person who works on a project for a few months, shelves it, and never comes back to it again. I can't spend my money on someone who does not respond to people's emails of bug reports, or other related issues. I expect long-term support for products, and more professional customer support. I expect more frequent updates, whether it be adding new features, or fixing bugs.
Thanks for reading.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2020-04-25 01:45:43

i must agree with everything you said. I'm not saying don't support this dev, but i would definitly think before you do so. He does nothing for about 3 years after releasing a game and a few updates here and there. I think manamon1 got one freeking update, maybe a few more, but still. The gate?  Still the original version. Those psycho strike updates he was promising us al those years ago with more content? Never happened. More features in AAC's stage creator? Nothing. Now the last one, AAC, i don't have so much problems with.It was his first project and a  free one, and it did what it wanted to be very well. Aron you make good games, but seriously dude update them for more than a milisecond before moving onto your next project. And if your oging to keep doing this, don't take 3+ years to make such project. It just looks like player base adandonment at that point. Or, you could at least say hey, i'm not going to be updating manamon2 anymore, because i'm working on manamon3 about the war of quinset and whatever, but seriously either tell us something or change.