2020-02-23 19:27:00

Hi,

I'm using Firefox and there's no link at the top of the page to search the forum? It's like the navigation bar is missing and Google Chrome doesn't have the problem for me.

2020-02-23 19:30:21

That's been so for me for like, a very, very long time.  I fix it sometimes by clearing out my history, but then the same issue occurs after a couple of days.  I don't even bother anymore.  If someone has PM'ed me or anything of the sort recently I honestly don't know about it and I'm sorry

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-23 19:35:01

So, um, this might not work for you, but make sure to check your window and set it to maximised.  Then hit alt w.  If your history view is open you'll hear something along the lines of view button submenu.  If you shift tab twice you should see a close sidebar button.  Upon closing that I somehow ended up with all my links again.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-23 21:03:46

That's unfortunately a pretty common problem. Just press alt+space, navigate to maximize and select it, and the forum should be back to normal.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!