2020-02-14 22:50:33

Hi,
A year or more ago, Allan Thompson sent a some archives containing most or all map packs of the time.
Of course I managed to lose them though big_smile
I'd be happy if someone could give it to me.
I'd also like the Den of the slave lords map pack, which is probably included but isn't around anywhere else.
Thanks a lot!

2020-02-16 07:27:37

You can download Allan's big zip file of all his map packs here.
I've also added that link to the map packs page so it is easier to find in the future.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2020-02-17 18:47:34

Age of warlords2 is missing.
I don't mean Age of warlords version 2.0, I mean a different map pack.

2020-02-18 04:05:18

Bummer, not sure I have that one.
The zip file I linked to is the one Allan Thompson sent, the one I thought you were requesting.
I did not create it myself.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2020-02-18 16:46:22

age of warlords 2 is in the works in progress zip file. I lost that file sadly. There were some other interesting things in there, like the starcraft pack. Nothing there was really in a playable state as far as I could see which was sad, but there were sounds that could be used.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-02-18 17:26:43 (edited by keithwipf1 2020-02-18 17:27:22)

I had a mod of the age of warlords 2 and I set it up so you could sorta build cities for one or 2 of the different factions.
There were actually loooots of units for each faction, just no way to summon them.
I think there were 3 files. The Allan Thompson's map packs, the works in progress, and other map packs, some of mine were in that last one.
It'd be great if we could store those files on the audiogames archive. That's at least 60% of all map packs made for TB right there.

2020-02-19 18:15:24

Hello everybody. I’m looking for age of warlords Version five. Does anybody have it? I know it’s still in development but I cannot find it. I read in another forum post that it is awesome. It has different units and shots for different race is περιοχ thank you very much in advance o

2020-02-21 10:03:21

Hi all, i like to play tactical battle but first time i see a alan big zip files with specific maps such as den of the slave lord and starcraft. Now any of us post about age of warlords2, but i'm interested where we read about this and from where you can download this zip archives.

2020-02-21 11:21:48

oooo, I made some pretty fun maps for AOWL when I was into that, I made an elemental clash one, where you would have some  of the elemental towers verse each other. it was really fun! also I made war of the beastmasters.

2020-02-21 18:46:29

Lolol.
Currently, I'm playing with the age of warlords and I made a new faction-ish thing called runts.
They come with many many random weapons and abilities and can level up. Using my ability to write scripts for TB, I made it so that when they level up, they swap out weaker weapons and armor for stronger ones! Like short sword being replaced with longsword.
When I got bored of that, I created a new unit called a runt changeling. Every round, they gain a completely new set of skills, and they can even automatically swap out weaker weapons for stronger ones when they change skillsets. I guess I could post it if you wanna play with it.

2020-02-22 06:28:34

Hmm does any of us make a maps with world war 2 settings or something like thatwithout magics or another races big_smile