2020-02-17 18:00:56

Hi.

At Dark I didn't see it in the DB just yet, but was monster breeder already added to the DB? It has a translation so you could go and check it out easier and with no translation addons if you didn't do that till now, it's a pritty fun game. Maybe not fully down my alley, but still fun after all.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-02-17 19:08:24

Hi,
Are you talking about Monster Breeder, or Breed Memorial?

2020-02-17 21:33:34

@Simba, as Aaron said, I'm not sure which game you mean.
Breed memorial is morocuma's monster game, and it certainly has a db page, indeed it's a favourite of mine, whilst the only monster breeder I know is a rather interesting, but sadly not very frequently updated browser rpg whose developer is I believe, American.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-18 10:08:21

@25, the attitude you describe is not racism, but xenofobia. Study before elaborating.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-02-18 14:08:26

Hi.

At Dark and aaron ok, then it was definitly breed memorial, i didn't see it's entry in the DB, possibly skipped it by accident.

At Nuno well, does it matter? One is evenly bad than the other, and only because racism mainly focuses on the physical characteristics of a person while xenofobia deals with a person beeing a stranger to a cuntry or comunity, you still are a xenofobic or racist A**hole.
but you know, go and play your crap micro transaction spyware games as much as you want.
If I see racism and xenofobic behaviour, I#ll say something against it.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-02-19 15:46:32

@simba, certainly breed memorial has a db page, indeed it has had one for about as long as it's been known in the English audiogames community.

You can find It's page here

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-19 16:54:12

Hi.

At Dark yeah must have skipped it then, sign of my bluetooth keyboard wanting some new batteries, and it showes me by sometimes double pressing keys, guh. Ok, I'll hunt around the forum and see if I can find something that's not in the DB.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-06-06 12:38:57

Moderation:
This is really, really old, but I was only alerted to the presence of an issue in this thread recently.
Simba, post 14 is clearly insinuating that Nuno is a racist. Nuno clearly has a pro-Chinese bias, it's true, but this is not the first time nor the only one that you've needled him, and the needling was absolutely not needed in this instance. As such, I'm giving an extremely overdue warning.
Also, since this is your third warning in under a month, you are receiving a ninety-day ban, effective immediately.

My apologies for getting to this only now.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-06-06 13:31:08

Hmm, even though tensions between Simba and I have softened, ironic he was banned 1st.

Eitherways,

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-07 13:17:19

Thank heavens and Jayde.
I have two small suggestions as it comes to the DB though. The first one is to make it possible to sort entries based on the last modification date, and the second one is make the database paginated. This thing starts to get big, too big as for one page.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-06-07 16:44:23 (edited by Dark 2020-06-07 16:46:23)

The "updates", link will already show you the 20 last updated items.

As far as pagination goes, To be honest, with the db your best off using the "games" link on the front page to search by genre, developer etc, or the dropdown box, since the games list is indeed huge.