2020-02-17 18:15:11

A translation is currently being worked on. But at the moment, no they are not.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-04-11 08:38:51

I just got into Shadow Rine, and am stuck at the lake. I met the guard, went around to the back and got into the city. However, the king won't let me in. Where do I find the guard to come with me? And, before someone says it, I tried the search feature a number of times with no luck.

2020-04-11 09:35:26

If I remember correctly, there should be some event somewhere on the street with the guard dealing with some criminal who tries to cheat a girl out of her money.
Southwest part of the city, shopping district I think...
I am unable to check at the moment, so I might be wrong about where the event triggers.
Check all NPCs.

2020-04-11 16:13:46

Hi! Can someone explain what this game is? I have  Heard a lot of things about this title. How does it work? How does the voice work? Is it like an option you enable? Thanks.

2020-04-11 17:11:20

Yes, southwestern part of the city. You'll see a couple venders, and when you talk to one of them, you'll initiate the mentioned seen with the vender trying to convince a girl to buy something for far more than it's worth. Story will move on from there.

@computergamer. My suggestion is just to download the game and try it... it's an action rpg similar to games like Legend of Zelda. And the voices can be toggled on or off as you desire.

2020-04-11 19:27:23

Thanks. Now, I've lit the top and right lights on the board in the wind forest. However, I cannot seem to find the switch for the left light. Can someone please give me some directions?

2020-04-12 01:48:07

Hi! I got the game from the English version of the web page since I don´t know japanese. I found it after searching for the English page. When I try to run the game,  I get the option to choose which menu I want. I select the English menu and try to click on start game. But I get a message about something I don´t know what it says since I get the text in japanese. I also get a menu that pops up with some choices I can do. What am I supposed to do?

2020-04-12 03:47:49

Did you try translating the text...

2020-04-12 18:26:07 (edited by Computergamer 2020-04-13 00:23:52)

No, i have not tried that. i didn+t see any option to translate the text or what to do. I just started the game,  selected English menu,  and pressed start game.update. I got the game to run and got some text spoken. However, I tried to play the tutorial, but couldn´t get any text spoken.

2020-04-13 04:16:51

Your output has to be set to NVDA. And you can find many, many ways to translate games... JGT, q-translate, even the new NVDA translate addon.

2020-04-13 12:54:58

Oh why people need to translate everything? I have finished this game without any translation. if you are reall gamer, you do not need any translation, and is it more fun anyway. You do not know what to do, and that's the fun I think.

2020-04-13 17:23:38

In my opinion, one of the main interesting things about the game is the story. Unless you've played it over 100 times, saw all endings, completed all the quests, the extra episode, you not need to translate everything. BTW, has anyone made a speedrun of this game? Haha.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-04-13 18:20:36

1712, what's the point of playing through an rpg untranslated if you don't get to enjoy the story.. unless you don't care about the story, of course.

2020-04-14 18:13:19

Well, I don´t agree with this. SInce this is a rpg, I want to know what the story is and what is going on. If not all is translated, I have no idea of what is going to happen next in the story. I was expecting all to be translated form the title Full voiced edition. I have no idea of what to do in the tutorials since nothing is translated there. SO I don´t agree with your statements at all.

2020-04-14 20:34:44

Full Voice Edition simply meant that there would be voice acting for all the scenes, and there are, nearly. There are so many topics on how to get games to translate, it's not hard to get started. For this game, I would ecommend using JGT. There is a translation project in the works, but the link hasn't been updated in awhile, and the person in charge of it hasn't put up an updated link in awhile, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed.

2020-04-15 22:53:45

I am trying to install jgt on my nvda. I didn´t have nvda Before,b tu I have downloaded it and istalled it on my computer. I have downloaded the  2019.3 version of jgt, but have problem installing it. I can reach the install button under manage addons, but then I can´t get the addon to install corectly.

2020-04-16 11:41:41

With NVDA running, find the addon in the folder where you downloaded it and press enter on it. It will prompt you to install, and then restart NVDA. If this doesn't work, please post the error message you're getting.

2020-04-16 18:47:08

Hi! i donwloaded the addon to a folder I know of, but when I  try pressing enter on it, I don´t get a install option. When you say have nvda running, do you mean to start up nvda? The file I have downloaded is a zip file. Maybe I have to unzip it first.

2020-04-16 20:54:57

Yes, start nvda first. If you used Internet Explorer to download it, the extension may have been changed. The file should have the extension .nvda-addon which may be your problem.

2020-04-16 22:49:00

I did use Explorer to download the file. When I check the file, it says that the file is from Another computer and has blocked something on my computer. I tyr to download the file via chrome instead and I get a dialogue box saying blind gamers.com is wanting to access some files and ask me to either accept or block. I can´t click on these options with the enter key. Should I get some sighted help? Also, how do you check the extension of the file? I am using a Swedish compoter so the names are a bit  different. I use the option which in Swedish is called egenskaper. I don´t know what it is called in English.

2020-04-16 23:50:46

I finally got jgt installed. The problem I had was that the file was being kept in my downloads  app and I had to manually download it and then I could click on it. I was able to  install the addon succcessfully. Where do I find it in nvda? Keep in mind that I am using a Swedish version of nvda so my labesl could have different names.

2020-04-21 02:08:21

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to get into the cave in the northeast corner of the planes? I've completed every other dungeon I can find including the one in the far south. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2020-04-21 02:48:51

You have to get the quest from a lady in one of the houses located in the city.

2020-04-21 05:21:25

I still can't believe I cannot get my collection rate at 100% sad.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-04-21 11:12:10

Hi! I tried to jump over a pit two rooms South of the entrance to the forest ruins, but I can´t cross it. I have tried several times, but I end up falling down all the time. Also,  I Went to the wilderness to the far South and I came across a Cave, but I got a message saying it is a Cave and nothing else. I couldn´t enter.