2020-02-15 00:12:44

Hello everyone. I'm so damn tired of seeing all these I'm leaving topics, and I decided to leave. Screw Everyone, Screw PunBB, Also, screw I'm Leaving topics. Screw sarcasm. Screw Valentine's Day, Screw the moderator who probably comes to give me a warning, Screw Apple, Screw Transfobic bastards on this foru, Screw the damn cloners, Screw everything that is associated with this forum.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-15 01:02:48

O my Red Alert, and now you? what the techno? I'm really confused. I eaven don't know where I will start, since I'm uploading 60000 files to my Dropbox and it's getting so huje. I' just have university and later will produce a DanceHall riddim. What ever.

73 Wj3u

2020-02-15 01:04:20

And if I were a mod, I'd be handing out the moderation warning right here, right now.  As it stands, however, I'm not even going to report this thing, because I know the panel's going to see a ton of reports in the next few hours.
Suffice it to say?  You're not going anywhere for any long stretch of the imagination unless you get banned.  If you are?  Well, hats off to ya for being one of the few who actually posted a topic of this caliber who actually stuck to it.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-15 01:06:30

Noct, you've almost posted 2 minutes after mine!
Oh Electron, what I've done...
If I were you, I will not try to post what it proclames to be I'm leaving topics since those things make me life sad...

73 Wj3u

2020-02-15 01:18:23

I mean, I guess I kind of sort of did the same thing two years ago, but I believe I said that I believed back then that that particular post was a goodbye.  I didn't say it was definite, and Jayde proved me wrong.  What's more, mine was not a personal blast everyone on V day type post where I just about told everyone to go suck an egg and screw themselves.
But yes, I see what you mean.  I kind of started this stupid spiral and people have immitated it ever since.  Funnily enough, the first goodbye post I remember seeing was from CX2, so maybe his venturing spirit has lived on this long... smile

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-15 01:22:50

So long and thanks for all the fish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2020-02-15 01:23:31 (edited by ignatriay 2020-02-15 01:33:28)

@1... no words. Look, if you are going to leave... just go. There is no need to make a post saying, heia all, gunna go. I mean if you have friends on here, and are a good standing member of the community and just wanna put a heads up to people if they want to be in contact... fine. But a post as full of insults as this? Stop waisting your energy and just go, no need to make drama. I dunno if you made this post as a joke or not; if it was ment as a joke... could've been done in a... less offensive manner... but if you where serious... Just go. Personally, i doubt your going to leave for real. This was either a: trying to get attention just for the heck of it; or, b: just done to piss people off based on your post's content... either way not good, and... not a good way to get attention if that was your aim. Hell; your not going to leave pal, your still online at the time of posting this, so... overall though... this, if it was made as a joke, could've been done way, way better, there wasn't any need for the, go-and-screw-everyone-in-here, attitude. VERY BAD MOVE...

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-02-15 01:35:09

screw I'm Leaving topics. Screw sarcasm.
Enough said.

_____

2020-02-15 01:44:00

I didnt expect you guys to actually fall for it. I mean, why would I leave? Can't you see that it was a response to the Bye! topic? Nocturnous, I thought you would have gotten the cue.

This forum confuses me. I post a sarcastic topic that you guys deem ofensive, and harsh, you reply asap. But I posted a topic asking for help with PunBB, and a topic where I told you guys about something that I still feel the effects of and nobody responds. You, know, sometimes I question this comunity. I question it alot.

_____

2020-02-15 01:57:11

It was still a little too strongly worded for what it was though I think...

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-02-15 01:59:21

and in case you're wondering, this was actually the best Valentine's day for me. I got 2 Valentine's. well, actually, 1 1/2, cuz one of them are to pure of heart to have a Valentine. She's so dreamy.

_____

2020-02-15 03:14:09

Moderation:
Jaidon, this was done in really, really bad taste. I'm issuing a warning on this.
Yes, I see what you were going for. I see you were trying to be sarcastic, and that's fine on the surface of it. Or would be, if not for the big picture.
But what you're actually doing is mocking those who legitimately want to leave, whether that's your intention. Either you meant it, and you deserve this because of that, or you didn't, and you deserve it because you ought to know better.
Basically it was bound to do exactly what it did. Causing people to get upset with you, causing people to think this forum is drama-infested. Drawing attention away from someone who's actually leaving to someone who seems to think that most of us are foolish, or at the very least, worth fooling with at every opportunity.
Seriously, dude, you say some smart things sometimes. I won't put that past you. I've seen you show plenty of compassion as well. But the one thing you're cataclysmically bad at is getting your point across without making people upset, angry or dismissive. And this is coming from a guy who is sometimes bad at getting his point across as well, so take that for what it's worth. You know it's bad when Jayde, and not some rando, is telling you that you're not doing a good job getting your point across without upsetting people.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-02-15 03:33:07 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-02-15 03:49:57)

Yes. I am pretty bad at humour. Really, Really, bad.
I don't posts these posts to be a jerk, I do it because I find it funny. I actually didn't know you guys would take it seriously.w  I think I'll ease off the forum based comedy and stick to what I do best. Yap off my big baby voice yap.

_____

2020-02-15 10:00:22

@Jaidon, I got this was a joke first off, however the issue was not the manner of your joke, but, as people have said, your execution of it, since on the surface this could've actually read like someone who was pissed off and wanted to leave, despite the double redundency of your "I'm leaving" topics.

Remember, as has been said many times before, this is a forum, we don't get your tone and emotional weight only the bare minimum of your words, which is why when you're being sarcastic, you need to be as ridiculously sarcastic as humanly possible so everyone gets that you're being sarcastic.

Had you said something like:

"I'm leaving! I'm telling everyone that I am leaving since everyone should know that I am leaving! so I am definitely leaving! Here is me leaving! Want to know why I'm leaving? Well I'm so tired of people going on about how they're leaving, which is why I am leaving, , because leaving is what I am doing in this topic, just after I have explained to everyone how I am leaving because I am so tired of people's long explanations that they are leaving, which is why I am explaining to everyone that I am leaving! right now, ---- here that? that is me leaving! really! leaving, no don't try to stop me, I'm absolutely leaving! Not making a joke about all those people leaving? I wouldn't do that, not when I am leaving! right now, ---- just about now, yes, leaving!"

Hope this makes sense.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-02-15 12:45:05

Ok, so let's create a topic on this forum. all the users who want's to leave, should put there names up there. And can the mods please ban them? what the fuck is going on with this forum? can't people just cool down and come back after a while? what the fuck?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-02-15 12:57:54

just lol: this is like Virus

2020-02-15 16:12:06

Yes dark. I understand. And posts 15 and 16, it was a joke. not to be taken seriously.

_____

2020-02-15 18:10:44

Ah... sorry for the previous post then. I thought you reelly wanted to leave

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-02-15 21:03:23

really?
sometimes I wonder if the flames will ever cool...
I only have one thing to say to those that love all the drama...
uoy ckuf...

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-15 23:36:46

So when is it my turn to post a I'm leaving topic?   nah fuck that, as if I would waste my time creating one. If I want to I would just swipe someone elses. I know its agains the rules but who's it really gonna hurt as the posteae is gonna be leaving anyways? hahahahahahahah

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2020-02-15 23:43:43

@19 you mixed up the c and k

2020-02-15 23:49:05

Dang, isn't there a legitimate way to get rid of OP? The time he wasn't around was sorta refreshing.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-02-16 00:50:36 (edited by Kitsune 2020-02-16 00:51:13)

aa yes. @21 is right. so you knew what I sed. all right...
shhhhhhh!
don't tell everyone what it means, if they are smart they will know what it means...
*wink*

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-16 01:46:20

I see what you were trying to do here dude but like many others have said your execution was flawed. Remember, jokes are supposed to have one thing that are way out of proportion and exaggerated.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-02-16 02:16:09

Actually simba, when I wasn't around the forum actually had more drama. Also, can you safely say I cause drama? This topic, and the other one are the only 2 bad topics I ever posted since my return. So please, do me a favour, and shut up? Please?

_____