2020-02-12 20:12:54

lmao do any of you remember what i was like when i started building braillemon and i talked over people and shit that's probably numero uno

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2020-02-14 12:01:22

my biggest community failure! An interesting yet much more argueable question. I wreckon it was my "done done done" post and generally that whole topic as well as undead strike, god that thing was a complete disaster. As for my biggest community flop, that'd be life sim for braillenote. I mean come on, the upcoming game release topic got more than the actual thing!

2020-02-14 17:20:37

Being sincere about my attitude towards japanese? Or even too sincere I guess?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-02-14 18:35:39

well my biggest one was in skype:
2 years ago, i was sending so much contact requests to sam tupy, hey add me, hey please and etc, then my account got forked and i create new one.
i named it as a lily and i send to her request, he accepted it.
dude Then i said to him i was gamer2004, and well then he removed me.
sure why? he has a reason. Cause  i was spamming.
Well i'm sorry to comunity for my imaturity and stupidity.
I have to accept i was more imature and stupid than now.

Yours kindly

2020-02-14 22:43:26

Nuno what's your  attitude towards every thing Japanese?  I'm only posting this out of  Curiosity and don’t intend to start a flame war. If you don't  wish to reiterate yourself where is a topic you speak on this?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-02-14 23:18:43

oof giorgi, I sense you're not the only person who's done something like that.

2020-02-15 04:33:02

Well, when I first joined here, my English was level 1 EXP 0.11367819470163. I've forgotten the exact context though, I once misused "when" where "where" must be used. Then CAE or someone who was able to write Japanese replied, "Yukio san, when ga wakarimasen.". Like, whaaaaaat?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2020-02-15 08:23:52 (edited by Ethin 2020-02-15 08:34:16)

I think my biggest community failure was my behavior when I was younger. I was arrogant, happily threw out misinformation like candy, acted ridiculously immature... I could go on. I mean, OK, I was young -- 12, 13, 14, and so on. (I joined the forum when I was 10... probably not my best moment/choice in life.) Ultimately, though I was young and naturally immature, I think I truly pushed the boundaries of what could be passed off as "immaturity" and what could be considered actually deliberately destructive. That, in turn, created a ripple effect; as more and more people heard "accounts" of my actions, they naturally developed either disgust, anger, hatred, outrage, etc., towards me. When they actually saw those actions for themselves, that ripple effect only intensified. The fact that I am probably one of the people on the forum who has received the largest number of bans in this forums history and the fact that people still demonstrate those feelings and reactions towards me to this day is, to me, proof enough.
I've definitely changed nowadays, and am a far, far different person from who I was even a year ago. I doubt I will be able to fully leave behind my past for a bit longer... I have no doubt that many people who knew me when I was younger would testify that I still have remnants, irrespective of how small they may be, of my past. Some may argue that my major flaw now is the degree of logicality I can (and will) go to, though I see this as also being beneficial. I'm also easily influenced, which is both a good and a bad thing. Finally, I very heavily depend on evidence. There have been times where I've provided evidence that was, in fact, not evidence, though I'm trying to work on that. Ultimately, right now I think that people who see me as the person who I was 2-3 years ago, or even further back, are just deluding themselves. I typically try not to deal with those people because I just don't see the point. Either way, I've done a lot of shit and done a lot of harm that I regret now,and if I could I'd apologize for it all. The reason I don't think I could is that I simply did far too much and my actions are what will ultimately determine whether I've changed or not. My actions, really, are my form of appology for what I did... because, really, only what I do can truly express my regret.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github