2020-02-03 21:24:54

Hi,
I haven't yet figured out a reliable way to do this. I'm aware of cae_jones's keyconfig class, but I never could figure out how to use that thing. I highly doubt there are other options that are publicly available at this point and I'm nowhere near skilled enough to write my own.

Thumbs up

2020-02-10 00:06:27

But the server is lost again?

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 15:49:00

yes it  just said  server lost

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 16:26:14

hi
is the server down or something
because it says server lost

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 17:52:42

Well, think of it this way. You are able to post on the forum, meaning you have Internet access. Which concludes that the server is indeed down, and that it's not just you.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-02-12 05:10:44

thank you tunmi for pointing out, oh such an obscure fact. It would've taken me but years to figure it out otherwise!

2020-02-12 11:00:51

Rory, i dont think he was talking to you. Also, arent u banned?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 11:49:05

But when will the server go online?  However I would have 2 things to ask.  Would it be possible to have the weapons fire in the direction of movement?  For example, if I am going to the right I will shoot in that direction.  Currently, however, I can only shoot her in the direction my face is facing.  Then, I'd like some long-range weapons, to destroy all nearby enemies, and maybe some weapons to paralyze the opponent, for example to freeze him for a while, or some particular gas ...

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 14:42:18

no he wasn't banned bud he was done done done done done done done done with this forum

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 15:18:18

Hello. If a person has already made online games and does not yet have a very, very good server or cannot host well, ask for help from better people instead of buying a server here. So the problem here is in the developers

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

Thumbs up

2020-02-13 04:39:29 (edited by NevEd 2020-02-13 04:44:28)

Just downloaded the game, interested in trying it. Had to use my MBP because on my desktop with malwarebytes installed, the site is flagged as a trojan and for some reason I can't add a URL to the allow list in malwarebytes with current version, even when I use object nav to press the URL button, it kept saying i needed to type in a valid IPV4 address, no matter which box I put it in.. ugh. Come on, seriously? I also got the server lost error but I think malwarebytes is not allowing the updater to work properly....

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-02-13 08:26:09

I was indeed banned. and if you thought I was done done done done done done done (that's 7 dones) then you're wrong. if you'd've read the whole post, perhapse you would've said something else. but I doubt it. anyway, I'm back to what I'm good at.. developing games.

2020-02-13 08:42:23

rory-games wrote:

I was indeed banned. and if you thought I was done done done done done done done (that's 7 dones) then you're wrong. if you'd've read the whole post, perhapse you would've said something else. but I doubt it. anyway, I'm back to what I'm good at.. developing games.

please don't take my posts seriously don't be offended by them if i offended you then sorry. greetings soren

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up

2020-02-13 09:27:41

it's ok. I will remember that for any future perhaps serious posts you make smile also don't take my posts seriously sometimes too. that done done done one -- being a perfect example

2020-02-13 09:43:41

if i mean things seriously you will find that out really quickly

Thumbs up

2020-02-13 11:57:22

In my oppinion I think devs should not release their games in stages.  Hell, not even talk about them to the masses until its way closer to release. I like how VG Storm did it.  Thats the way to do it.  I understand the excitement in creating something and sharing with the world, but How about waiting until the products are finished?  None of this 1.1 1.1.2 1.1.3 and so on micro releases.  It gives the community more room to nit pick and fucken bitch.  People don't forget devs also have a life. School, work, friends outside this swamp pool, a family, All of that takes time, and the devs just like us don't have all the time in the world.  And its not like they are making billions of dollars.  The little money they make goes for the upkeep of servers, sound libs, and who knows what else.  Lets just stop dragging one another through the crapper, it will make this sight a more pleasant place to visit.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-02-13 17:12:54

I don't have a problem with people using us as beta testers, you gotta remember this audiogames stuff is far more niche than traditional video games. Theirs a lot of super young people on here too. Some people from different countries where english isn't their native language. So releasing games and then giving them up a month later because "the community complains too much" is just looking for an excuse IMO, I'm sure some people complained and advertently or inadvertently came off bitchy, but one thing that universally pisses all gamers off are unstable ass servers. And people are gonna complain about that. You can't get mad when people complain/give feedback about problems that exist within your piece of software. The good and bad thing about this community is that shit doesn't go through hoops to get released. Anyone who knows how to code can cobble together some shit and call it a "released game." I am getting sick and tired of games coming out and then all of a sudden not being supported anymore, and then they die off because no one is allowed to host servers even though the original devs gave up on it. It's stupid and annoying. Stop looking for an excuse to cancel your shit and blame it on others. Jesus christ, EA still continues with their horrible business practices even tohugh i'm sure they get hate mail by the ton every goddamn day

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-02-15 09:10:32

When I try to log in, it tells me that the server cannot receive the request and when I close the game, it automatically clears downloads. What to do? I really want to play.

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

Thumbs up

2020-02-15 09:16:24

I think you should forget about the game.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/32794/bye/

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-02-15 12:45:38

Is this discontinued? Btw i wish bm was open sourced.

Best regards: Marco

Thumbs up

2020-02-15 12:56:36

ivan, add this one to list of discontinutions
you left it for some times but

Thumbs up

2020-02-15 14:57:58

lol btw its tecnicly not owned bye ivan

2020-02-16 00:02:31

As I posted in my thread on my Road to Rage cloud server, if the developers are watching this discussion and would like me to help run a server for this game as well I'm happy to do so, just contact me privately with details and the server software. Let me know if this is of interest.

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 02:40:34

CJM wants to take the game from HJM? Interesting.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-02-16 02:53:36

Not take over, just offering somewhere stable to host since the server for this game has been offline for some time.

Thumbs up