2020-02-11 10:48:19

hey! I am interested to exchange audio game "A hero's call" with Q-read.
if someone have q-read then please share the registration key with me or if someone could bye q-read for me then I will provide you "a hero's call" game account.
   to contact email me at
[email protected]
or whatsapp number
+9779860519694
thank you

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2020-02-11 13:35:20

That is super illegal on this forum duuuude, I'm pretty sure , you will get  yourself a ban, if not a warning.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-02-11 13:52:54 (edited by Radiant 2020-02-11 13:53:42)

I'm pretty sure that's not legal.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-02-11 14:37:43

why should i give mine i mean what am i getting out of it

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

Thumbs up +1

2020-02-11 16:02:09

whats q-read?

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 17:20:21

Hi.

qRead is an app that allows you to read PDF documents accessibly, it is a payed app as was mentioned. If you just wan to read a PDF, Microsoft Edge should be fine for that kind of stuff.

I'm not sure about filling out forms with PDFs' and Edge though.

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 17:23:26

How do I get QRead to read my bookshare books? I put in my bookshare info but it says that it can't open the XML file. I'm also on the QRead demo. I'm not sure if I want to buy it or not until I get this bookshare thing figured out.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 17:38:00

I think this guy wants to trade software. He wants to give up his AHC key for QRead. I don't think that's how that works, man. You can't just trade software like that, unless it was on a CD or something. In that case, you could just give someone your CD in exchange for theirs and call it done. In this case, you downloaded the software, so you can't exactly trade it off.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-02-11 18:54:29

at6, thanks for info

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 19:08:09

Hmmm thats not legal its also hard to do.
Yeah I have traded software like this once but its really not recommended the software I did trade was old abandoned software for a sound library which I got for someone.
I have also traded hardware, an old laptop to a music person for 2 dvds of their stuff in flack so in that sence it can work.

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 19:43:32

@1 here’s the link to the website.

https://q-continuum.net/

If I broke the rule then I’m sorry, I’m just trying to help. Also if anyone can please get in contact with the dev ask about how to get the Hope for Pandora interface on my iPad? Also when is the windows 10 version coming out? He’s on Twitter if you have any questions. Hopefully he will respond to you and we will get back the only accessible interface for the blind for Pandora! Thanks

Thumbs up

2020-02-11 20:49:17

@11: Posting the link to the website is not against any rules, since anyone can freely download demos of his software from there.

As far as I know, Hope was never available for iOS or anything other than Windows for that matter, so running it on an iPad would be impossible.

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 15:33:13

Hmm... I don't want to be rude, but how about buying yourself a qRead license? You'd support the developer and I think qRead is not too expensive.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 16:24:28

Hi.
Would someone mind buying me some software worth $30, and in exchange I'll give you something worth 20?
I know that's not exactly the point, but even so...

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 16:29:34

That doesn't sound at all like what the OP is proposing. It sounds like he's offering to share keys for both of the products. That is, he's wanting someone who has Q-Read to give him their key for that application, and he'll give them his registration info for AHC, and in that way, you'll both have access to both products without both of you having to each buy both applications. Assuming I interpreted the OP's intentions correctly, this goes against the TOS of AG.net, and I'm surprised the moderators haven't raised any flags on this issue yet... the post definitely implies dual sharing, not exclusive exchanging (and even in that case, it'd be based on an honor system and thus exploitable).

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 17:32:33

Moderation:
I'm going to go ahead and issue a warning here. This does, in fact, go against the rules of audiogames.net
If you wanted a free copy of something, it's fine to ask in the requests thread in General Games. That's why it's there.
If you want to exchange license information, you're basically talking about screwing people over. After all, with AHC and QRead, to my knowledge if someone traded in this fashion, they wouldn't actually lose anything. They'd just be giving someone else access to what they already bought.
So this merits a warning. Don't do it, folks.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2020-02-12 18:35:53

At 14 it's actually worse than that.  Supposing you have a bag of chips and I have a bag of chips.  Both are different kinds.  You want to try some of mine and I want to try some of yours.  We share chips.  I conclude that I like your chips better than mine.  You tell me I can have them in exchange for the ones I originally bought.  I tell you that yours are actually more expensive than mine, then ask you if you're still sure.  You say yes, you are.  Eventually, those chips are gone and we're either gonna have to buy more or be satisfied with what we already had.  For the time being, however, you lost a bit in the way of value because I gave you a bag of chips that wasn't full to begin with and which cost less than the one you gave me.  This is perfectly acceptible since the products are consumables in a sense and you did me a favor out of the kindness of your heart.
This topic is, in essence, what posts 15 and 16 have pointed out, which is an attempt to share two products, as in truth neither one of the two parties involved in such sharing would lose anything.  The one simply needs to let the other know where to download the product and the information under which said product is registered.  No physical property is changing hands, so the original buyer of either product is still able to use it, while also having the added benefit of sharing a new product with someone else.  It'd be like leaving your WiFi network without password or any other security measure so that anyone in the neighborhood who sits within range of it can use it instead of having to pay for their own internet and they in turn give you access to their netflix, hulu and disney plus content.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2020-02-13 12:02:53 (edited by Vulcan 2020-02-13 12:03:56)

Wait, this person gets a warning? why not just close the topic down like the other illegal software/movie/music/ect topics?  I get that he wants to trade, but shouldn't the same rules apply?  By these standards and practices I could create a similar topic asking for manamon2 key in trade for a hero's call. See my point?  and also, this forum is getting stranger and stranger every day.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-02-13 12:12:47

Moderation:
I am going to close this topic as a warning was handed out and there's really no need to perpetuate this further. It should have been closed yesterday, and maybe Jayde forgot or something.
Sorry about that.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven