2020-02-01 20:39:19

Hay all Manamon2 players; who might still be around.
I'm starting another playthrough, and would like a quick list of exp pal locations to make this run a little bit easier.
Later!

2020-02-01 20:54:48

There's a pretty comprehensive item guide in the articles room, so you can find the answer to these kinds of questions there.

2020-02-01 21:09:42

I've dealt with both teams. I do think Mursilla's team is a lot tougher. However, Rena is the better one for people on a first play through of the game.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-02-01 21:55:46

Seems like something that would be a good function for the time machine. After you've rematched all 7 stadiums, plus Ruban, maybe the Time Machine can let you go to either Requiem implosion or the Master Stadium pre-manamon master fight. Even if the game couldn't remember what your old team was, you could at least hear Rena's plot line without having to backup a save file if that isn't your thing.

2020-02-01 22:20:14

I actually think Rina's team is tougher than Mursilla's, largely because Mursilla's team is so slow.

Volanteril is a pretty big threat if it gets going, as it hits like a truck, but it's also weak to a lot. Kamadeir is tanky enough, but it's slow. Brain Dodderator is just dead to one of its many weaknesses. Rescumo is bad, I have no other words; pure ice type that's mid-fast and super-defensive with bad HP and meh to bad attacking stats...no thanks, not on an ice type. Tarboo has decent enough stats, but bad moves, meaning it's just not a big enough threat. Again, Maustadon has beautiful attack, serviceable defenses and good bulk, but it really doesn't resist much except, like, magic and poison and plant. Everything else it's either neutral or weak to.

Rina, on the other hand, has fairly fast mons. Submenno has decent coverage, and Araknite does too if it survives. Bulderdash may have meh defenses but it has a nice ability and it usually gets one or two attacks off. Blade Dodderator is, again, just bad, and so is Mondevol unfortunately, but Sirenea is fast, fairly bulky and gets STAB on two useful types.

If teachable moves were a thing, here are the reimagined teams I would give each stadium master:

Mursilla
Volanteril with Secondary Scale Uniform: Earthquake, Assault Gem, Draco Breaker, Call to Arms, Fury Power
Kamadeir with Angel Pendant: Attack Prayer, Staff Slash, Clobber, Hibernate, Defense Prayer
Guerrerrol with Root Point: Power Punch, Gammadrain, Hone Blade, Slash, Toxic Tail
Maustadon with Chrono Core: Earthquake, Mindless Charge, Compact, Crystal Slash, Stone Pyramid
Tarboo with Power Bracelet: Earthquake, Aquatic Blitz, Call to Arms, Decibel Rush, Scourge Tail
Dussocket with Requiem Hourglass: Chomp, Superspark, Aerial Caper, Aura Master, Iron Maiden

Rina's Team
Submenno with Power Bracelet: Aquatic Blitz, Crystal Slash, Powerfang, Slash, Hone Blade
Bulderdash with Ambush Guard: Rev Up, Protect, Stone Spin, Swift Slam, Earthquake
Sirenea with Tank Immunity Bracelet: Shadow Sphere, Flood, Hone Mind, Psychedelic Spell, Psychotrick
Garganchan with Resistor Advance: Earthquake, Power Kick, Roar, Blaze Rampage, Stone Pyramid
Fowlusion with Chrono Core: Wing Slash, Aerial Caper, Berserk Branch, Pest Pincer, Staff Slash
Mightauras with Requiem Hourglass: Earthquake, Iron Maiden, Hone Blade, Sludge Hammer, Thunder Hammer

Still not perfectly balanced, by any means, but to me at least, that looks a whole lot better than what we've got.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-02-02 03:09:35

I think we can agree to have different opinions there. Then again, it could be our teams. On my first play through, I had better luck with Rena. Then again, I was playing with the water starter and a few older things.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-02-02 04:09:15

It's just easier to deal with slower mons. As I pointed out, four out of six manamon on Mursilla's team are weak to steel, and most mons on that team, bar Rescumo, are slow as well. If you have a mediocre-speed steel type, you will destroy her; if you don't, or if you get caught up short by letting something get going, then yeah.
I'm not intending to be pushy and I do support your right to a different opinion, but I've beaten the game a total of nine times, each time with a slightly different team composition. I hope for Rina every time now even if I don't get her, and I've gotten Mursilla three or four out of those nine times I believe. her team is just easier to exploit or set up on. Rina's team just doesn't have quite the same glaring weakness, is all, so unfortunately, data doesn't lie. Statistically speaking, a player is more likely to have a challenge from Rina over Mursilla.
But as I said, neither of their teams is really all that good.

2020-02-05 00:22:59

If this has been posted before then am sorry for asking again if you will. Each time you beat the Master Stadium, the four bosses regenerate. Master Dyas and Hyper Sinphonate at level 90 and Eternity Angel and Barin Biron at level 70. If you beat the Master Stadium upgraded, do the four bosses regenerate at higher levels resulting in more XP and Gold? And just like Manamon1 All I really have to do now is complete the manapedia.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2020-02-05 05:36:54 (edited by Corona 2020-02-05 05:44:09)

hello guys. I have updated the multy ability list, for now, this is what I've found.
Wormar / globular /Skirial: slippery skin and Bugout
Koaleer / bearnace / Urcinearator: hot blooded  and poisonous essence
Flonger: aquatic afinity and cloud cover
Scorchion / Aragnite: desert walker and blazing essence
Terrufalo: desert walker or Skin armor
Finaut / Fingon: absorvent and aquatic afinity
Griphone / Umbaban / Chimerus: Getaway and Birdbrain
Monodddo / Rinodyo: Skin armor or independent
Boybul / Baywoof: underdog and dishearten
Impanzee / Normamal / Giganatan: all or nothing and Angry disposition
Ratsal / Ratiera: Poison body and poisonous essence
Zombone / Eskeletone: Benediction and soul join
Myaneko: venediction or Holyness
Miasmouse/Grimident/Cerberat: Antivirus/Steadfast
Ghost lonar / Ghost leonatar: Skilled jaw or Fearless
Leonrra/lonar/leonatar: Skilled jaw / angry disposition
Doving/Colovaird: Love and War or Clear Vision (it depens of the gender)
Ghoulad / morghoul / phiendour: Grave Heart or Soulless
Trumer: Poisonous essence or Acid eye
Autoson / Titomaton: High voltage or Sparking heart
Ilimer / Molandon: Desert spirit or Regroup
Embird / Bultair: Burning heart or Eagle eye
Kewin / Schemu: Birdbrain or Thick Feathers
Fiste / Firate: Antitoxin or Fireproof
Wizz / Wizell: Slippery skin or Mana conversion
Gargarram: Fearless or Entrap
Pexor / wolfshire: Underdog / Hyperactive
There is a bug with the florgeril line. it have 2 different abilities, but both of them show up as Cloud cover. the other one increase it's accuracy of electric type moves in rainy weater.

PD. It seems Clear vision and eagle eye does the same thing, both of them increases accuracy.
The same thing happens with determination and angry disposition. Anyone knows if there is any difference?
I need to breed eagalas to know if it have 2 abilities, the ones that I have for now have Steadfast but if it have not eagle eye it would be... weird

2020-02-05 12:32:14

I've never seen Soulless or Grave Heart, or mana Conversion. What do they do?
I also admit I haven't played around as much with old manamon.

2020-02-05 13:04:58

My guess is that grave heart is the same as burning/sparking/drowned heart. Someone's going to have to confirm this though.

2020-02-05 21:36:16

Hi
Can anyone tell me if the music used in the berin Biron fight free?
Also, what is the name of it?
Thank you.
Wait, I forgot something. Can someone give me a map for those annoying bloody catacombs?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-02-06 00:45:51

Re, music: No, it isn't free. However, there's a pretty good chance it's not a purchasable asset either. Not all the music in Manamon 2 was custom-made (I believe the Brightanburg theme may actually be used in Last Week Tonight) but I have a good feeling the Barren Byron fight music was probably custom made. There aren't many off the shelf royalty free tracks with lyrics that actually make a lot of sense. Lol!
I assume if Aaron is allowed to give out track attributes, you would be able to find out the artist that made the song.

2020-02-06 10:56:04

Yes, I definitely heard the Brytanberg theme on tv a few months ago. It was very unexpected.

2020-02-06 11:08:04

Its not custom, i found it a weak ago

2020-02-06 11:35:11 (edited by pulseman45 2020-02-06 11:37:20)

So, 4th playthrough for me, I just finished Requia and wow, I made the Last Resort Protocol look like an absolute joke, like never before.
Thing is I have two sound type manamon in my team, Rythmond and Chimerus, but it hasn't been much of a problem so far. The team against that  boss was, in fact, Junanchel, Rythmond and Chimerus.
Junanchel mainly to tank stuff and confuse, Rythmond to spam Sonic Force not without getting at +2 with amplify voice, and chimerus for Psychedelic spell, yet again not before getting at +2. And it was over way before I would have imagined, not to mention I misplayed and got Rythmond to +3 which resulted in holy smoke. So, with doing this better and for example using aura potions instead of amplify voice, there's quite a potential for speedrunning that particular fight.
Though, you may have guessed, Baren Biron wasn't much different.
Edit: I think I meant charm potions, not aura potions.

2020-02-08 14:22:50

hay everyone! I'm doing a manamon2 live stream, and I hope that you all could join me. The name of my YouTube channel is called Labron Minnis. And the stream starts at 10:00. If you all decide to join me, I'll be delighted to have you guys on the stream. So come on please join the stream, and let's have some fun!

2020-02-09 00:47:10

So has Aaron just disappeared? No new updates, fixes, etc? After my 4th playthrough, I got burnt out.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-02-09 15:19:01

Has anyone tried the new unknown gift?

2020-02-09 20:34:36 (edited by jack 2020-02-11 17:11:37)

@4444 and @4445: Speaking of sounds being more common than you may think, funnily enough I tend to hear the and the crowd goes wild stadium cheer from Manamon in football commercials, so Chris's "touchdown!" comment in the playthrough was, ironically accurate.
Then again, that one's been around for a while, think ESP Pinball and the homerun table/VIPGameszone stuff.

2020-02-11 12:11:33

Hi,
Does anyone have any hints on how to find the last two black matter husks?
I know one is in the lower catacombs and one is can be obtained somewhere in the swamp. I just want to know where exactly they are, I already spent a huge amount of time wandering around the lower catacombs and around the swamp.
Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-02-11 17:13:23

@4451: Third husk is on floor 3 of the catacombs, but it's freaking impossible to map unfortunately, so I can't help much as to where exactly it is.
IN the swamp, you're looking for a tree that will lead to a hideout. There's a certain someone from earlier on in the game you have a score to settle with, and once you beat him, he will run away and lose his black matter husk, making it yours.

2020-02-11 21:02:51

Hi,
@Jack: Thanks for the pointer. I have another Problem. When trying to collect the black matter goo in the tunnel near shadow Canyon I can dive, but I don't know how to continue from there.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-02-11 21:10:44

@4,453  you have to go kind of east and south  to the other part of the room kind of then resurface again. You'll be in a different part of the tunnel and you'll need to head east and then find some deep water to dive again.
Regarding the sounds, I've actually heard some Manamon calls on a documentary about insects of all things, monster bug wars.

2020-02-12 04:14:00

Where can I get the divers gear?