2020-02-09 15:44:43

Welcome.
Im searching for BGT documentation, but not included, because, that wersion of it is hard to find somethink.

meow meow.

2020-02-10 01:47:00

you know how to use that, right? if you do, it's much easier than one might expect. just expand and collapse things that look like they might have something in  them and press f6 on one you want to open.

2020-02-10 15:05:22

I am thinking of making basic tutorials of basic actions

2020-02-10 15:08:02

Zarvox wrote:

I am thinking of making basic tutorials of basic actions

That would be a good idea.

Best regards: Marco

2020-02-10 17:03:37

Do you want 1st normal form, 2nd normal form, 3rd normal form, BCNF normal form, or 4th normal form?

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2020-02-10 18:06:16 (edited by amerikranian 2020-02-10 18:07:28)

@3, that would not be a good idea.
Why?
Because the tutorials already come with an example of how to do the said action. Playing sounds? Yup, with a full walking example. Showing windows? You got it. String functions, yup, there as well. You would just be redoing the work whoever wrote the documentation did for maybe... 2 or so people that will actually benefit from the examples?
Even if you had somebody who found this helpful, chances are they did not actually read through the docs. The examples are extremely basic and do a good job of commenting when needed.

2020-02-10 18:33:43

@5, now I'm curious what documentation would look like in those normal forms. big_smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-02-11 00:09:50

@6 yeah I know what you mean. For me though it didn't click right away of how to do some things, for example figuring out how to reference the index of an array, versus the entry of the array at that index. Either I didn't pay attention back then, or I didn't see that described very well. Explaining to someone in simple terms, an array is a list, each entry is a number, to access the content of that actual entry you put array name and number inside brackets. For some reason that didn't click for me immediately

2020-02-11 07:26:07

Zarvox wrote:

@6 yeah I know what you mean. For me though it didn't click right away of how to do some things, for example figuring out how to reference the index of an array, versus the entry of the array at that index. Either I didn't pay attention back then, or I didn't see that described very well. Explaining to someone in simple terms, an array is a list, each entry is a number, to access the content of that actual entry you put array name and number inside brackets. For some reason that didn't click for me immediately

Can u please tell me in a simple way how to write dictionaries to a file?

Best regards: Marco

2020-02-11 07:48:01

no, for once go figure out something for yourself marco. it sounds harsh but we are not slaves as I and many others have said in countless other topics you've created.

2020-02-13 01:04:16

The Tutorials like Nathan Tech. It's very easy and simple to understand.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216