2020-02-10 01:39:47 (edited by Simter 2020-02-10 01:42:51)

Hi. This topic i decided to put here is just for funn. So people. What where your biggest failures that you have done in your community live? I think this is a funny thing to laugh about your self or other failures of people that are now really cool persons.

Well, for my biggest failures. Where to even start. 2018 truely wasn't my best year especially from august to, well december till january 2019. Like i mean the whole lost city project, that i told people to ignore haters but didn't do that my self and flamed them like a baby, that i belived wanna be hackers and let them scare me to the hell, which btw made a community member quit it was so bad, the fact that i hosted klones for people and it isn't ending in a long time. But, there is 1 insane failure i am soooooooooo happy i didn't post this and got protected me from even really starting the recording (my mom came in and it was breakfast time and i forgot to rerecord it). In this recording, no ly, i was, when i still remember it right, wanting to defend kloners cause i found it rude to just ban them from any audio. Let that go through your head. O. My. Got. So glat i didn't post that, i think i'd still have problems today.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-02-10 01:46:17

Does anyone remember that topic that I created about Molly Burke? The topic where i said accidentally I got her A audible book? There are a few others, but I can’t remember them.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2020-02-10 02:09:03

All my posts are comunity failures

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-10 03:05:33

My greatest community failure?  I'd have to say that happened recently in this topic.  In fact, I'd say the first, what, three posts are all just a load of dribble I never should have posted.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-10 04:33:50

my bigest community fale is when I posted that topic that is not closed in the off topic room
and the topic where I got warned for reviving TK
and that one topic where I said; the lms game: that was fucking hilaireus

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-02-10 05:45:50

I haven't had any. I've said things that many people may not have agreed with, and made some people mad, but shit dude. That's how you know I'm not a spam bot. big_smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2020-02-10 15:39:42

I'm still experiencing the stuff, I just know that playing or promoting clones is not a right thing to do because the project dont give you rights to do so. + it was not suppose to be in your hands. with that said, I am not able to remember any faliar.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-02-10 15:55:30

Well. My biggest one was obviously making this account. Sorry people...

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-02-10 16:54:52

my bigest was discovering this forum

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

2020-02-10 17:41:48

My biggest community failure is existing. I don't even know what I've done good for the community.

2020-02-10 18:44:11

Hi,
Mine was the January after the BSG incident. Niglected new admin duties unfortunately by accident. Kept on trying to find where to put the new rules, and not having any luck with it. Then kept on forgetting to check the staff list. So, that was not the best month for me, there were a lot of distractions.

2020-02-10 19:20:47

Hi.

Huh, I don't really any sins of mine off the top of my head, unless you call not agreeing with someone and heated debates a sin.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-02-10 19:36:53

Sadly, I think most people would rather avoid their mistakes over talking about them.  I see like a couple of posts that took a serious shot at it, and everyone else was just... I found this forum, I posted on this forum, I existed on this forum, bla bla.  I wonder if the whole thing was meant as a joke now, and if so I wish I hadn't posted on here.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-02-10 19:38:43

Nocturnus, this is why I always make sure to actually post my real thoughts here, as I want to further the discussion on whichever topic I am posting.

2020-02-10 21:45:06

I think my biggest fail were the name changesk
L
C
C
The Chicken Assin
Which is an awesome name
Thats it i think

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-10 22:06:46

And a failure of mine i forgot. Not finding out that the decryption key that was leaked of lc was wrong. Yeah. I argued like a half year over a deckey that was wrong.

2020-02-10 22:18:11

Mine wasn't a joke; it was quite honest. Despite having said things that have had 10, 15 people disagreeing quite vocally with me, I can't call anything I've done a failure here.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2020-02-10 22:19:12

Well it is of course not mend fully serious but it is kind of funny. But i was seeing these trollposts coming. O now i will get bashed for so badly insulting you.

2020-02-10 23:09:21

For me, it's hands down the way I was part of trying to silence people flipping out about the BSG thing.
I had good intentions, and at the time I truly thought that a little calm might have been a good thing. To be honest, I still think so. However, enforcing this when I was so new was bound to blow up in my face. It did. I bought and paid for that fuck-up a dozen times over.

Other than that thing, though, I think I've been largely okay here. I make small mistakes off and on - doesn't everybody? - and it took me a long time to realize I don't have to snarl at everything - still working on that, TBH - but overall, I think things are working out well.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-02-10 23:45:02

Maybe you could consider this a "failure", but I wonder, am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of "forcing" so tp speak, their way into another community? If I have something to contribute I'll say something or ask a question, and if conversation starts and I get friendly with people, then it happens naturally. There are nice people where I live but honestly the suburba way of life isn't for me, and I always felt like the outsider in high school.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-02-11 03:07:36

I'm kinda right there with 4. Besides that though, I'm pretty happy with my contributions.

2020-02-11 03:48:06

wel I don't know is this is a real fale or not but here you go
so I was just mad about cartertem warning me about tk
wel sorry because I really didnt ment to post that topic: because someone was asking me to post it and they like said pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease so I said to hell with it and I just posted the topic
big mistake; as I got warned and bashed my head over the laptop screan trying to rage over something very little
I don't know why; but someone changed my nickname on SBYW: fucker carter that warned me on the forum: like what the aktual fuck
then when I said the word fuck they band me from there SBYW server: who even does that
wel that was my worced community fale: ever!

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-02-11 06:06:57

oh, I mannaged to remember my faliar if you consider it as a faliar lol.
when I joined the community, I also wanted to make a game for people so I tried to grab the concepts of bgt, and you know what? when I started learning people were like, fuck bgt, python is great, duh.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-02-11 17:00:39

@22 lol what server was that? Probs jennios.

2020-02-11 18:20:27

I can truthfully say that this is the only community I've taken seriously, or at least more seriously when you compare it to other platforms I'm on or have been on.  Myspace was an absolute joke, FB makes me mad because of all the family stalking and whatnot, and twitter?  I've had so much crap beaf with twitter I just don't even know where to begin.
I never really joined skype groups, didn't really get into clango, and that only leaves AOL rooms back in the early 2000's.  I didn't take those seriously at all and was mostly a jerkwad while there.  Here?  I've expressed my views as sincerely and with as much integrity as I can muster, careful to say precisely what I mean and to mean what I say.  I'm not going to say I've always said ti right, but I think the amount of mistakes I've made out here I can count on my long-fingered hands.