2020-01-28 11:41:58

Not beyond a few sour apples, buddy.  That really does seem to be the case.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-01-28 17:15:30

It does seem that way. I hate thinking like that as  that type of argument is used to dismiss valid criticisms of otherwise real issues, but in this case, it seems it has been more of a sour apples issue. And even then, it seems some have shifted their way of thinking a bit. Strange, huh.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-01-28 17:44:43

Yeah, because even people who have been banned have something positive to say, see post 23

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-01-28 18:15:06

It's hard to judge how the mods of today handles it compared to the mods of old, as the forum is a lot different now then when I originally joined.
To sum some of my misgivings with the mods, I think Jayde is quick at jumping the gun and calling to power based on simple misunderstandings, which is very antagonistic.
I have no problems with the rest of the mod team, though I do think Liam is a hypocrite in his general public interaction.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2020-01-28 19:41:30

I'm genuinely curious why you think I am? Not trying to start any wars, but if there's a way I can improve then I would like to do so.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-01-28 20:38:07 (edited by ignatriay 2020-01-28 20:39:45)

huh... Dunno, jade seems, as far as I can tell and seen, pretty levelheaded to me. What proof do  you have as to your clame that he jumps the gun and he is antagonistic, lord lunden? Far as I see it, jade's the opposite of what you are claiming he is. Heck, if he was as you say,  i'm sure, not just you; but many other people would have been band a long, long time ago.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-01-29 04:17:54 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2020-01-29 12:47:20)

I've got to dissagree there, Lord Lundin. I rarely chip in to these sorts of   Discussions, but I read that post, realized it  wasn’t  opposites day, and here I am writing this. I also must agree with 31.  It appears that the opposite has been true especially of late despite recent events. Take the Any fello transgender people on here topic for instance, in which most said events can be found. There were two bands Jayde could’ve carried out, one of which, had he followed  his own wishes,  would have been done along time ago.  However instead he chose to do what was mandated by the rules which I  believed he helped write himself,  and take it to the staff list.  So how do you call this jumping the gun? Or, more likely, your still mad at him for the little quote war you two found  yourselves in not 24 hours ago?

Now, if you had said this several months ago, I would’ve agreed, but alas, the cartoonishly evil Jade of old is no more. By all means, list any thing that you feel is vallid, if it's not  influenced by whatever personal beef you have with him.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.