2020-01-23 18:12:47

Great game Tunmi. I'm looking forward to newer versions as well.
I agree with what everyone has posted so far in regards to new features. Items would be nice and I especially like the rage thinggy running away suggestion. Maybe if its health gets low enough it starts to run away and you gotta catch it. You could even make a dedicated mode for this, where you have trap items like a net that lifts him into the air allowing you to pound it relentlessly. Or maybe even add combos? Or in running mode you can freeze it with a freeze ray? Just some ideas. I do have to go so wrote this post quickly but I might write a more detailed one.

2020-01-23 19:33:00 (edited by PatrykK 2020-01-23 19:33:34)

yeah, specially purchasing items, like in kick the buddy, game for sight.
you can make an adaptation, I know about this game something, the same concept.
[it will be super

meow meow.

2020-01-23 19:34:32

I agree with 26. how about something like an animal that runs after the guy too? I perticularly would love to see explosives in this game.

2020-01-23 21:40:50

Hand grenades are coming in this new version.
Also, remember. I don't know lots about walking around or spawning things yet, I've only just started developing this stuff. While I am taking many of these walking-related suggestions into consideration, I'm still learning things daily so please do not try to assume that I'll be adding it anytime soon. So got to take this stuff one step at a time.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-01-24 01:49:45

Version 1.1 is out, bringing some things that some of you wanted. Ahem, more blood equals chainsaw... LOL.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-24 03:29:32

Is this supposed to be an audio version of Beat The Boss?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-01-24 04:34:42

beat the boss with chair: speaking of chair; lets beat the ragetaker with chair; then; when he dies; smash his skull with a sledge hammer: then leave his pulpy mess on the ground

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-01-24 04:46:40

Hi guys,
I'm here with some great news.
KingZombie and I sat at a free table on QCPlayroom about fifteen minutes ago. We were there for three hours, trying to figure out how I could implement the walking code into my "averagely messy" one. And great news, we got it to work! So, next version, say goodbye to stationary placement and say hello to a 1d 25-tile grid! With weapon range limitations of course. Because who on earth has a 25-foot long knife? Not me...
Hope this makes your day. smile

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-24 04:59:45

actualy; I have a 30 foot long sword: maybe it will get stuck on that map imo; hahahaha

2020-01-24 05:12:23

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-24 05:21:11

Could you please make this for mac?

2020-01-24 05:28:06

Alright here's some ideas from me. A realistic mode where you would be able to target the rage taker and shoot certain parts of the body. Then depending on where you shoot, and what weapon he'll start to bleed and lose health from the wounds. Then how about some torture devices like hanging, slowly breaking bones, electric shock, etc.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-01-24 06:39:21

at alden you sometimes have ausom ideas imho: I denitly love to see my self breaking the leg of the ragetaker with a submachinegun wile I am trying to hang him onto the spike of death

2020-01-24 06:40:48

also sorry for the dubble post but techmaster 20 sorry for calling you alden rofl; I thought you are tech master2006
I am a layzy ass who didnt the user name fully: hahaha

2020-01-24 11:11:14

Hmmmm.
Sounds nice. Will try it wen i am on my computer.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-01-24 13:24:32

I'll think about it, but it sounds like we're turning this into a torturing game. LOL.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2020-01-24 13:29:41

cool! gonna try it

2020-01-24 13:38:07

and stil an error,
the same,
and I forgotten, how to kick rage taker?

meow meow.

2020-01-24 14:15:01

at tunmi13; good joke hahaha
tortcher the tortcher.exe: or; should I meen; tortcher the tortchertaker.bgt

2020-01-24 14:53:00

yep, this is now a torture game. yea to all!

2020-01-24 14:58:32

yup, it is.

thunderdragon wrote:

yep, this is now a torture game. yea to all!

meow meow.

2020-01-24 15:03:34

lets rip the ragetaker guts with bk2 and bk3 weapons

2020-01-24 15:04:54

add different races. dragon equals breathing fire, no weapons, claws, bodyslam, headbutt, roar of fury, feer growl. robot equals laser cannon, exploding body, doubleshock. human which includes main mode. um. Don't make the game overpowered or too littlepowered. make it equal. surprise us with new, interesting ideas every update or chance you get to, no matter what time.
to make the races, i have a suggestion. a race variable, eg, int race=1;
if race is 1, it is human. 2, dragon. that stuff. I usually go about doing random stuff that way. just saying.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-24 15:31:28

moaddye wrote:

add different races. dragon equals breathing fire, no weapons, claws, bodyslam, headbutt, roar of fury, feer growl. robot equals laser cannon, exploding body, doubleshock. human which includes main mode. um. Don't make the game overpowered or too littlepowered. make it equal. surprise us with new, interesting ideas every update or chance you get to, no matter what time.
to make the races, i have a suggestion. a race variable, eg, int race=1;
if race is 1, it is human. 2, dragon. that stuff. I usually go about doing random stuff that way. just saying.

it will break the concept.
it is wery bat idea.

meow meow.

2020-01-24 16:22:39

Remember, folks: we're talking about a fairly new-ish coder here. Said coder has already said that some things are going to be beyond him. Continuing to suggest ideas that may be outside of this person's skillset is kind of rude.

Range is cool. Torture is not.

The game worked fine for me. took out a few minutes of frustration on it.

I like impact. Hammer, spiked flail, big stuff that really packs a wallop. Personally I don't get much out of just gunning someone to death, even to release rage, but that's just me personally. The concept is neat. I'd say steer well away from actual torture though. Keep it more lighthearted.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1