2020-01-15 15:27:55

Right, so I noticed that something wierd was happening with the forum when I went to check it this morning, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I know what it is now... Where are most of the numbers? We're missing post count, karma, and post count in topics. I'm sure I'm missing some things myself, but it just seems weird. Anyways, sorry for the weird question.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-01-15 15:33:15

Maximize the window or press f11 to put your browser in full screen mode.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2020-01-15 16:59:27

You know, this is kind of embarrassing... Why does Google Chrome have a tendency to cut off data depending on window size? Oh well. Thank you. Sorry for the issue.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2020-01-15 17:55:44

It's actually a forum thing I believe, it tries to be responsive to screen resolutions.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2020-01-15 19:45:13

You're close. What's actually happening is it's showing the mobile site if you're screen size is set to a very low level. A lot of websites have this.

2020-01-15 20:47:50

Might I suggest that something about this be added to the site FAQ? It's a common issue, and someone usually asks about it every couple of months. I think it would be beneficial for new users, at the very least, to put it there.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-01-18 20:33:09

I thought this was something with my screenreaders, since it only happens when I use JAWS with chrome, but not NVDA

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2020-01-19 01:16:53

My issue is one concerning cookies, or at least I think it is, as every time I delete my history it rights itself.  Sometimes, links just flat out disappear, such as PM's, search, profiles, etc.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-01-19 06:07:58

turtlepower17 wrote:

Might I suggest that something about this be added to the site FAQ? It's a common issue, and someone usually asks about it every couple of months. I think it would be beneficial for new users, at the very least, to put it there.

I second this.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2020-01-19 09:42:09

I agree, I haven't seen an update to the FAQ in quite some time, and this question is asked quite a bit.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-01-23 00:03:15

I fourth? this. It's something I thought about posting, but figured it was something obvious I was missing. It was, and it might save others a bit of questioning in the future.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter