2019-08-11 03:00:48

@75... I made a small mistake.
The perk was not improved healing, but improve regeneration.
To the left is elemental ward, which is the perk I'm trying to learn, and to the right is perseverance, which is the default perk, yet it won't let me start learning it.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-08-11 06:31:00

I love this game. However I would like to be able to duel with the players online for gold or something. Is this possible?

2019-08-11 07:20:23

Message the dev and ask him. I actually like the idea of battling other players or the ghost of other players.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

2020-01-15 02:02:04

hey there guys, sorry to bring this up, but I just downloaded the game and it looks awesome so far, although, I can't pass the task that tells you to equip the hope skill, I find the skill tab, and the hope skill under the preparation catagori, but I can't equip it, the  focus just jump back to the top of the screen if I double tab on it, I tried double tab and hold, but it shows the info for the clenze skill not the hope one. any idea guys? I really would like to see more.

2020-01-15 02:54:05

If you are on an older android divice, this is a common problem with games that work with talkback. Try shifting the focus of the screen down by swiping up with 2 fingers. Then try double tapping the hope skill again.

I just went back to try it, and it works fine on my end. The game also looks way different than back when I first started. Definitely a lot cooler now, though the portraits dont read yet.

2020-01-15 02:58:23

ah ok I'll try again, I am useing Samsung a50s with talkback ATM.

2020-01-15 04:28:06

I did what you suggest and still nothing happened, are you going through the tutorial again?

2020-01-15 04:48:49

Yeah I started a new game, asked it to show me around, so I just finished the first quest, equipped the Cleanse Poison skill, then it asked me two equip the basic sword which I did. Then it asked me to buy the Hope skill and I did, and it just asked me to equip it, which I was able to do.

2020-01-15 08:53:45

may I know what's your android version, and what screen reader you are useing+the version, too?
I will try useing samsung's voice assisstent sad

2020-01-15 09:01:54

I do use Android 9 and Commentary Screenreader (Jieshuo), and the game works perfectly fine. I even created a custom gestures for more common actions.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-15 09:32:05

oh yeah, I should try that csr soon.
do you have the setup guide?

2020-01-15 14:25:12

I'm on android 9 and using latest version of talkback. I'm using a samsung S9 plus.

2020-01-15 22:35:21

I've always hoped an RPG as good as this 1 would have replayable fights after game completion, but the only form of fights you can do is critter duels

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-01-15 23:45:59 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-01-15 23:47:23)

hmm ok, I updated my game, to the latest 14th january version, also updated my android to the latest android 9, but no luck, I found a workaround though, first I expanded the preparation catagory, then find the hope skill with my finger, go down a bit till it says undiscover skill catagori whatever, then doubletap and hold there. is there a way to fix this? I even try to use CSR but still, the hope skill is not clickable. something wrong with my talkback setting? or my phone setting, perhaps? should I use landscape mode? or should I use diffrent launcher?
if someone has samsung a50s , can you help me to confirm this strange bug?
There is no way I gonna say pass to this game big_smile  it has all that features I like.

2020-01-20 15:33:03

Hi.
As of yesterday I have started experimenting with android, and of course downloaded this.  Luckily and somewhat surprisingly, I’m having no issues with clicking on stuff and equipping skills and items.  Can I just check though that the character creation portraits aren’t yet labelled, and that there are supposed to be blank icons in the early part of the game as well as all the locked tabs.  As there are certain parts of the screen that when I touch them don’t say anything, but I’m assuming these are things I have to unlock as I go along

2020-01-20 19:43:25

Yeah the portraits aren't labeled yet. Last I remember, the dev was asking me how he should write up portrait descriptions. If you guys have any input on that also, please pm him. That's kinda the only way you choose your gender, which btw, has no effect on the game.

As for the parts of the screen that dont say anything, I have found that they are just doubles of already existing icons, so apart from the portraits, everything is doable now.

2020-01-20 23:30:55

Thanks for the clarification.
So I'm just learning at the moment and the device I'm using isn't up to date by any means, but it's something to start with.  My main question at the moment is this.  Is there any way I can make moving around the combat screen easier?  the log is quite large and I often get stuck in it trying to easily find the buttons and skill options.  This is obviously one of the things where I'm far too used to the easy way of navigating with IOS.

2020-01-20 23:33:53

the skills list should be around the lower middle part of the screen or something, so try to touch there

2020-01-21 00:35:45

Thank you.  This reminds me of when I first got an Iphone and was trying to learn everything.  It's a shame android sites like inclusive android are so out of date; trying to find comprihensive tips on apps and the like isn't exactly simple at the moment.  I'm seriously considering making the switch with my next phone, so I want to get the best experience possible.  Sorry for the off-topic. 
I love this game so far though.  on level 4.

2020-01-21 00:45:36

Yeah the game is great! Middle bottom does immediately get me to skills.

Next chapter in the series goes into beta next month.

In terms of jestures, samsung's voice assistance seems to have more of them than talkback.

2020-01-21 19:23:27

Can someone tell me how is crafting works. I learnt the recipe for the basic craftable acts. But when I press on it on the crafting menu. It won't do anything

2020-01-22 02:29:08

After going to the craft tab, I click on the category, that brings up the items I know how to craft, then I click on the item. That brings up some information in a dialog where i can choose to craft it.

2020-01-22 09:11:59

any talks of this coming out for IOS?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2020-01-22 14:07:32

No idea.

2020-01-26 16:40:47

spoiler. I need help with this. Come spacy. The Crimson Cult's planning something big at the Crypt. Maybe another wave of raising...

Go there and prevent their actions. Zombie kick my but. always