2020-01-13 09:42:13

Hello!I have a problem with nvda in the games

For a while now in games or in other apps when a sound is hearing i cand hear the voice of nvda!
For example in survive the wild when open the inventory the voice of nvda is very low!I know this is maybe normal but a while ago this didnt happend for me!
I tryied to duck the sound but i dont like it!
So again i want the nvda voice to hear lowder then the game or video is hearing!
Sorry if this is confusing!
Thanks!

2020-01-13 10:37:51 (edited by Leonidas 2020-01-13 10:38:18)

try to change the volume of your speech sinthisyzer.

2020-01-13 10:38:32 (edited by Dark 2020-01-13 10:40:17)

First, check what the volume of your NVDA voice is in NVDA preferences under speech, sometimes it can get turned down if your using different voices.

If your NVDA volume is okay, another problem might be NVDA's volume vs other programs. , If your using windows ten, go to the volume mixer and check what your NVDA volume is as compared to your system volume.

You can do this by right clicking in the "speakers" button in the notification area, or going into Pc settings/system/sound and looking for ap volume preferences.

this will give you both a main volume for your speakers/headphones, and relative volume for any other aps and things that are running, including system sounds. Make sure NVDA isn't set too low.
Again, what volume you want might depend upon what voice your using (I had to turn my NVDA up when using windows core George).

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-01-13 10:59:18

at 1: change your nvda volume