2019-12-30 07:00:11 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2019-12-30 18:42:44)

**Issue solved by resetting zoom to 100%.**

For some reason, the forum is stuck in a more compact view meant for mobile devices, and I can't figure out how to return the site to its full layout. I'm using Firefox 71.0 (64-bit) as my browser and have made sure that the Firefox window is maximized. Any suggestions for returning the forum to it's standard layout, or is this an issue with PanBB?

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2019-12-30 15:51:40

Perhaps you changed your screen orientation by mistake? It happens if you press ctrl alt and one of the arrow keys. Try looking in the display settings. If that's not the problem, and you are using Windows 10, try to press Windows plus up arrow and reload the page. Probably someone who uses Firefox can help more since it perhaps has a feature to switch to mobile view.

2019-12-30 18:32:44

Thanks for the suggestions. I just checked. My screen orientation is set to landscape and the window is maximized.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.

2019-12-30 18:40:28

I figured it out. For some reason my zoom was set to 300%.