2006-04-05 02:27:52

Hi,
The website for X-Sight Interactive is now up. Ace Fire version 2.3 is once again available for download, though we hope to have an update soon. I from QUAG and Alex and Damien from DAC Productions have merged to form X-Sight Interactive. We hope to deliver you great games in the future.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-04-05 12:35:23

i may be joining. if damien gets my little thing, and approves it... then i'm in.

2006-04-07 19:54:31

well, it would be x-sight interactive, if mike would replace all references to quag.

2006-04-07 23:24:20

Yeh, the html code hasn't changed much. The title's still say quag on some pages.

2006-04-07 23:26:12

That is true, i saw pages where the titles were quag, and copyright messages, quag is copyrighted by.., and so on.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-04-08 17:30:49

Hmmm, I thought I got rid of all references to QUAG

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-04-08 17:34:58

Well, it's all fixed now.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-04-12 11:33:41

michael:
firstly:
x-sight interactive is owned by me. i founded it, i started it and i manage it.
the website is owned by you. you started that and you manage that and host the games.
secondly:
you still have a link about free .co.nr domains.
thirdly:
you missed out four other people: aaron, ben, cory and humphrey, and
fourthly: you could set up an email group for x-sight interactive rather than all email addresses separately.
and lastly you buggered up the source code to acefire! there are no line breaks whatsoever in it now, so i can't see what changes you made or what alex's problem is. i have a feeling it's because you renamed the sounds back to .zip.
i have re-recorded the self-voicing using cepstral, a lot more natural-sounding than dectalk, and i also put some effects on the internet-related voices to make it more interesting than just voices.
anyway, as for shade of doom, i think you'd better speak to david greenwood about that; i don't think he'll be too pleased.

regards

x-sight

2006-04-14 20:07:54

as for the rest of the x-sight fans, i am glad to say that as we have no set email address, i have set up an x-sight skype account.
if you want to contact me regarding any x-sight related issue, be it a complaint, feedback, anything, you can skype the below address:
x-sight-interactive
this will be available every weekday evening, and wherever holidays are placed in the uk, perhaps all day every weekday.

regards,
damien, the excited x-sight *grin*