2019-10-13 18:31:33

25, that's what the GD for.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-10-13 18:33:36

Hi.

Shit people, really now? The game started in general discussion, then was posted in new releases and you want to move it back into general discussion till accessibility is included to then just move it back into new releases? Is everyone going bonkers today.
and at 22, well, I would guess not that much.

Talking about the game, what I heard in test videos and gameplays, this sounds something I would really enjoy, can't wait for the accessibility stuffage happening.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-10-13 18:55:35

Sigh. I need a new video card. My graphics card doesn't meet the requirements for this game.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-10-13 19:08:22

Yeah, I ended up getting refunded for now because it makes my machine cry horribly. It runs but under fierce protest.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-10-13 19:09:39

they claim you need at least a GTX 500 or something. Sigh.

2019-10-13 19:10:08

My biggest concern would be the platforming, I know there is some but not how much and how doable it'd be as it currently stands. Does anybody know?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-10-13 19:47:53

unfortunately later on in the game, the game will be heavy on platforming. not only that, there are techniques / skills that you'll learn, such as using a bow to destroy obstacles, dashing with incredible speed to avoid or destroy something, using a spear to remove baricades, and much more.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-10-13 21:08:14 (edited by Lirin 2019-10-13 21:12:29)

Thank you everyone for your positive comments and reactions! We know about the platforming stuff and other stuff We need improve but anyway, keep posting if you will find more interesting solutions! smile

Liam, sorry to hear that, the requirements still are not that high to be honest.

@Death
Very soon there will be some changes to the audio with more audio cues even in battle so you will know who is about to get hit etc. The same with HP and other stats labels.
For everyone complaining about where the topic should be: It is a new release so I decided to put it here. Accessibility is just a matter of time and this is how I wanted to let everyone know what is going on when there will be new accessibility updates available. I don't think so this is that important where the topic is, but what is going on and what We will get! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2019-10-13 21:12:57

Yeah no rush. I'm very much liking this game and more than think it's worth the wait for accessibility. The exact kind of game I've wanted for forever.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-10-13 21:28:10

So based on these facts, the game would be accessible when it comes to texts, but will it be fully playable? I hope so, since I don't think the developers will put their effort into making the game accessible to end up with the fact that it's not playable, that makes no sense to me. Nevertheless, a little doubt is not surprising. Apart from that, I'm so grateful to the developers because they're still continuing the approach of making their games accessible for us.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-10-13 21:47:26

Has any word actually come back from the developer saying what exactly they'd be willing to do in terms of accessibility?

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2019-10-13 22:06:17

We're discussing stuff with Mike, the developer so yeah, He is aware of what should be done.
@Muhammad Hajjar Yes, the game will contains everything you need to play it fully from the Screen readers support to audio cues and solutions for platforming and other mechanics as far as I now but to be honest, accessibility mean fully playable game. He is really open-minded and crative person who wants to make the game accessiible for us.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-10-13 23:10:05

With what he did with Skullgirls, I have high hopes.

2019-10-13 23:13:31

Yeah, then I look forward to it. Is there anything we can do on it for now?

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2019-10-14 07:36:43

If I contribute nothing else to this topic, I'd just like to point out how excited and honestly grateful I am to Lirin, Mike and anyone else involved with this. I've watched a little bit of gameplay and I'm stupid excited. As Liam said, if it's like anything he's done with
Skullgirls then I've got high hopes. I've also just been chomping at the bit to play another RPG again.

2019-10-17 10:02:19

I am playing the game with quite a bit of a success rate. I am probably missing a lot of stuff but hey, who cares.
I don't particularly like the story (you know my attitude toward japanese-like stories), but the combat design makes me forget, forgive and praise.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-10-17 13:35:05

@nuno how far have you got in the game? and how do you pass the part where the player must use techniques like using an axe to jump up higher on walls, using an arrow to get rid of something, using a spear, ETC?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-10-17 16:34:42

Axe is kinda easy, Just jump, hiit the wall and jump from there.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-10-17 16:59:06

I am stuck in the part where I need to jump up using my axe. Hm, it seems I am walking in circles.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-10-17 17:25:47

Yeah I'm stuck in the part where it mentions barriers. I think I broke something, but all I can manage to do is to go back and forth with no new areas.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-10-17 18:25:25

Well guys, there's a lot of walljumping so you need to jump forth and back to get higher.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-10-17 18:43:53

I like the combat system.
I see that there is alot of to do in order to make this game fully playable.
For example there is no sound when I am near an mpc or when I am focusing on any obiect like saving bell.
I dont hear when a save menu appears.
Also I want to know how to restore some hit points to my character.

2019-10-17 19:40:05

As I said, not accessible yet. Just wait patiently till some updates.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-10-17 20:21:57

Yeah I also wonder how to heal my chars. Oh and did anyone figure the party menu (f1 on the keyboard)

2019-12-19 15:13:46

Anything new regarding the game?