2019-12-03 11:38:33

Hello.
In the past, I published the topics of the different countries of the US, of the UK, of Germany, and others.
I plan my immigration.
Previously, I was more interested in the question, "Where better to immigrate," but not "Where can I immigrate." And it was my mistake.
After my topics of countries, I began to study the immigration laws of different countries.
Here I'd like to talk about the countries where I could immigrate.
But perhaps there are people from any country, which is my ideal, but I don't know about that...
I look forward to any information assistance.
So, we should start with why I decided to immigrate.
I'm from Ukraine. This is a developing country in Eastern Europe.
Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for self-realization for people with disabilities. There is discrimination.
When I visited America in 2010, I realized that there are places where I can realize myself.
In 2014, I visited Germany.
Now I graduated from high school, Entered to university. And I still think about immigration.
I love the UK all my heart. British history, British culture. My favorite books are books by British authors.
But the UK is not ideal because of the climate, immigration complexity.
Now I'd like to describe a country where I would live.
It's very difficult to find a country on a big number of criteria, so I will describe it briefly.
1. In my country I can realize myself. No or very little discrimination to people with disabilities.
2. It's not a small country. From the size of the UK and more.
3. The warm climate. 4 seasons. Not necessarily the climate throughout the country. For example, in America only in some regions there is this climate. This is considered.
4. Good conditions for IT business.
5. Good conditions for the blind and visually impaired.
Ideal for many immigrants, including myself, the US. But Trump complicates US immigration policy.
Now I see one way of legal immigration in the United States to open a company in the US and go on a visa L-1A.
Second on my list of countries for immigration is Germany. But I don't like Germany.
I can realize myself in Germany, but I'd not be comfortable there, and nothing I can give this country.
I don't like a bit of rough German language, I don't understand German people. The Germans, I'm sorry, please. I'm just telling the truth.
But of all the countries in Germany the easiest way to migrate due to new immigration laws.
the UK. I'm still thinking about immigration to the UK. And I'd love to put the country above Germany in my list of countries for immigration to the UK, but will be really difficult to immigrate.
The British people, I love you!
There are countries where there is a good living, but they are worse than the above countries for the IT business. I just list those countries. Poland, France, Spain.
Well, of course, Canada!
I doesn't matter the language and mentality, for this reason I even consider countries such as China and Japan.
But I'll always be a stranger in these countries...
So people, what can you say or advise me? I'll be glad!
Thanks in advance!

2019-12-03 13:39:17

You can immigrate to Utopia. It has good life condition for the disabled, is democratic, IT job positions are vary and there are Spanish girls galore smile

2019-12-03 14:00:07

check out your previous threads

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-12-03 14:49:29

why dont you create your vr state or   something

2019-12-03 15:41:37 (edited by Dark 2019-12-03 15:42:27)

You are already in a country, it is called dreamland. It has a population of one.
Since it has a population of one, the good news is there is no discrimination against blind people.

The bad news is, that the climate can change at a moment's notice, that your prospects for life and realisation are very small, and I don't think there are any drunk girls there either .

The immigration laws of dreamland are very simple, all you have to do to move out of the country is to move out of it. This would involve actually doing! something, like going to live in another country in the real world tempoarily for a while and seeing how you find it, or actually getting some skills or qualifications in the ukraine that would let you live a happier life there, or take up study somewhere else if that's what you want to do, however "do!" is the operative word here.

If you prefer to stay living in dreamland, then by all means, ask the same question on the same forum over and over and over again, you will doubtlessly get a fine crop of sarcastic answers, and I'm sure the weather in dreamland will continue to be sunny.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-12-03 15:44:42

Lol Dark, nice response there.

2019-12-03 16:52:02

There isn't just one in Dreamland, that is actualy a cool game where alot of people play.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-12-03 16:56:13

@omer, I plan to, but it doesn't affect my living conditions.

2019-12-03 16:57:45

I saw the title and ı was like, this must be jonikster.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-12-03 17:00:14

Dark, And like him, smart people do so. If they are interested, and they have something to say on the merits, they say. If they have nothing to say, they keep silent. This applies to smart people. I hope you are smart enough to understand my hint.

2019-12-03 17:01:26

@burak, I'm flattered.

2019-12-03 17:43:09

@11 Flattery is not the word I would describe Burak's comment. More like... oh I don't know... mildly resigned to the fact that you keep asking the same questions.
Also, don't be passive-aggressive towards people. It never gives people a good look. 

@11

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-03 17:45:06

I'm sort of wondering why Canada is an afterthought here.

It's not extremely difficult to emigrate to Canada.
We're pretty culturally inclusive.
We have mostly socialized medicine (which means you won't pay out the nose if you get hurt or sick, the way you might in the United States)
We have a lot of different climates to choose from.
We're almost universally known as nice people; I mean yes, there are jerks everywhere, but we didn't get our reputation for politeness from nothing.
We have a strong technology sector.
Our living conditions are generally good.

Yeah. So, just sort of wondering why Canada didn't make your short list.

Have you actually done any research or legwork here, or do you just want people to talk about how good/bad/interesting their country is? Do you have serious plans to leave the Ukraine?

If you really are being stifled in some fashion in the Ukraine - I've heard of this before - I feel for you. Countries where people with disabilities experience too much adversity can be hard to exist in. I have some sympathy for that. But unfortunately your track record is speaking up a little too loudly right now.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-03 17:54:07

Is Canada really that warm though? ( don't know much, but I do remember him saying he wanted a warm climate).

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-03 18:12:45

Sure, in summer. Right now, not so much.
I'm in Manitoba though, so it might be warmer somewhere else.

2019-12-03 18:14:37

@Jayde, The first useful message, thank you!
Canada it's a cool country to live. Some consider Canada as the best country to live in.
But this is not the best country for business!
I can immigrate to Canada with the program Express Entry.

2019-12-03 18:24:56

I'm sure Canadian Tire, Princess Auto, Tim Hortans and other businesses just grew because someone planted a seed in the ground and kept it watered. What the actual fluff. Canad a isn't good for business? Yeah it's going to be difficult if you want to create a company from the ground up. This isn't dependent on your location, it will take a lot of work and dedication no matter where you are living.

You're doing the same thing you always do. Basing these decisions on nothing but wide sweeping generalizations. Right now, you might as well put the names in a hat and draw randomly for all the effort you've seemingly put into this endeavor.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-12-03 18:43:00

@ironcross32, If you show me IT companies, big IT companies, well-known IT company, which hasn't offices in the US, I'll shut up.

2019-12-03 19:03:18

Um, if you do business in the US, you're probably going to have an office in the US, what does that prove or disprove exactly?

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-12-03 19:30:09

There are tens of thousands of Canadians employed in the information technology sector. 'Nuff said.

So as far as Canadian climate goes:
In the winter it can get pretty cold, depending on where you live, but in the summer it can also get quite hot, again, depending on where you live. Here are some really, really rough estimates.

Vancouver: Summer average 23 degrees Celsius, winter average 4 degrees Celsius; plenty of rain
Toronto: summer average 27 degrees Celsius, winter average -5 degrees Celsius, moderate rain and lake-effect snow in winter
Edmonton: summer average 24 degrees Celsius, winter average -11 degrees Celsius, dry and not too rainy
Halifax: summer average 25 degrees Celsius, winter average -8 degrees Celsius, plenty of snow and storms in winter

Those are fairly popular places to live. Of course, the further north you go, the nastier it gets. And these are extremely rough averages. I've seen days in Ontario get up to over 33 degrees in the summer and below -20 in the winter.

Just for argument's sake, though, this is true for most of the United States as well, depending on where you go. It virtually never gets that cold in, say, Texas or Florida, but if you live north of Kansas or thereabouts, you will get snow and it will get cold in the winter. And virtually anywhere you live in the United States, it will get hot sometimes. Yes, even in Alaska.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-03 20:11:59

Yeah. I live in the Midwestern part of the United States, so I get your point. Thanks for the clarification.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-03 20:15:32

@ironcross32, I plan on IT business. International IT business, if you understand.

2019-12-03 20:40:04

Hello,
Didn’t you say that you were studying in the university? Finish there before thinking about immigration

2019-12-03 20:58:14 (edited by omer 2019-12-03 20:58:31)

i'M dieing to live in your vr state man, just, sleep and make it reality

2019-12-03 21:06:20

Dude, I don't know what else to tell you that hasn't been hashed out in this or your other threads. If you really think you are more clever than us, then quit asking advice here.

I think it's high time we stop indulging this guy. If I may, I'd like to suggest that we simply ignore any future posts from him.

End racism
End division
Become united