2019-11-30 06:13:16

If you mean glimerodo, you can catch a flureptile in thunder prairie, (love that music), and it will level up and transform first into ohmeelion I think, then glimerodo. Definitely glimerodo.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-30 12:25:05

just wondering. Who made the chaos ogma battle theme?

2019-11-30 15:36:02

hi
can I use manamon2 on a 2nd pc?

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-11-30 18:48:52

Hello Guys! who completed the game can tell to me, where an ohma's place? i think, when using time machine we can fight with ohma again and again. thanks!

2019-11-30 20:24:20

Hrm, weird situation. You shared a key, but both live int he same household and use the same machines.Not sure if that is breaking a rule or not...

...but you did purchase the other key for them anyway. but right, the issue is that when you register the game, it uses the e-mail you used to purchase it. Normally this is a problem with gifted games, in which you still use your e-mail to finish registration. This brings up an issue where you can't see the other person on online mode, as it's essentially you. Normally, a quick e-mail to AB o change the e-mail fixes i right. up. Though I'm wondering if that also modfies the registration process if you wanted it on another computer or had to replace it on a new machine?

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-30 20:44:13

HI
I didn't use the key on 2 computers, but I wanted to know if it would count as a rule to use it on another computer.

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-11-30 21:40:58

If its your own key, then it has five slots right? If its your own then yes. I'd hope so. Because if not, then we're being taunted by the slots available per key...

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-12-01 01:23:18

hi
does anyone know what happened to vgstorm's online servers and the website, I can't seem to connect?

2019-12-02 01:22:35

Same, just tried to download the new update, and nothing happens

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-12-02 05:41:43

still the website is down since yesterday.
anyone have any ideas as to what is going on with it?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-12-02 05:49:33

We'll have to wait and see. I wanted to update my game, but the site is down. Have to wait for it patiently.

2019-12-03 01:56:13

It's back.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-12-03 11:34:44 (edited by Dark 2019-12-03 12:15:45)

Well after  finishing Manamon 1 with a complete Manapedia, I've taken the plunge and got the second game.
I also bought it straight off since I don't think it is  likely that I will not want to play on at whatever point the demo ends, besides I'd miss my pocket copter big_smile.

I have just got to the museum and had the battle with the art thieves.
Already, I'm noticing some differences, such as far more standard types kicking around and some interesting abilities too.

also, either I'm a bit too used to final grinding in Manamon 1, or level progression  a bit faster, which will be nice when it comes to trying out different types of creatures.

I  also find the world rather interesting as well, in terms of the drought and so on, indeed that first cut scene at the start of the game with the lost girl and villain definitely got my attention.
The battle music and victory music seem a bit on the 8 bit side to me and will take a little getting used to, but I do like some of the beafed up trainer battle music, and the theme for the mana hotel.

One question I do have, is is   are there any special uses for rare jewels further down the line? I have one and I really want the parasite wrap for my Grecko, and selling the rare jewel would let me buy it.

Indeed, while I am more than happy to explore myself and see what I find, (I've already found a few things like aforesaid jewel), I'd appreciate knowing if there are any serious mistakes  I need to avoid, IE stuff that would stop you from finishing the game completely, like not giving the guy his engagement ring in manamon 1, though of course I'll make damn sure to try and capture any wild manamon I don't own as soon as I can, and not to sell off anything that could be useful later.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-12-03 12:59:31

Guys, is there a way one machine can remove the registered information from Manamon 2 so they can put their information without having to restart the game?

2019-12-03 13:46:39

Nah, jewels are for selling.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-12-03 16:00:00

Rare Jewels are like pokemon's Star Pieces, Stardusts and Nuggets. They're just for making a quick buck. Sell away.

There's a thread in General Games, though, for further discussion of the game itself. I've been trying to reserve this one for more official stuff like updates and bugs and whatnot, and so we don't have an enormous thread that keeps bobbing to the top of New Releases months after the game has been released.

Hope you enjoy, Dark. I, too, liked that first cutscene. The weird music/ambiance going on during it is suitably weird, and the way it dumps you into everything without explaining is definitely a good hook.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-03 16:53:24

So this morning I was looking through my equipment list, and remembered a bug that I discovered at one point... not sure if this was fixed or not. The katana and screen shield equipment do not apply the buff to divebomb that they should, last time I tried. I unfortunately don't have time to check right this minute, but I can come back later.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-03 18:29:13

I haven't come across anything that could really screw you out of being able to complete something this time around. Of course you could accidentally sell or release something you can't get again, but that just means you can't use that thing, not that you can't progress. I did notice that some specific equipment without which you can't unlock something much, much later in the game can't be sold, where other equipment can be. So it looks like he's avoided the engagement ring trap this time around, which is a good decision.

2019-12-03 18:33:22

Took me a sec to realize what you were getting at re: equipment that can't be sold. But yeah, definitely a good thing. The engagement ring thing was just a bad idea, so I'm glad he didn't do that this go-round.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-04 06:02:13

Guys, we went ahead and uninstalled the game from my friend's computer and reinstalled it, but the save file and my registered information is still there. While that is awesome for the save file, that sucks about the registered information. I spent an extra $40 so this person could have their own key and put it in so we can do the online stuff together. If anyone knows what I can do, please let me know. I've tried emailing the developer but I never got a response. Thanks in advance guys.

2019-12-04 11:40:43

The key is stored in the registry. Just find the key and delete it. Warning though, if you're not! and I repeat, not, a savvy computer, don't mess with the registry! You've been warned

2019-12-04 16:08:18

Yeah, I don't even know what the registry is. I could probably do it if I got step by step directions, but other than that, I don't know.

2019-12-04 17:37:55

to the manamon hoster and or arron.  Is your sight not working?  I get the following message:
This site can’t be reached
www.vgstorm.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for vgstorm manamon 2
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Show saved copy

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-12-04 18:06:49

So we just tried system restoring the computer, let's see if that helps.

2019-12-04 20:52:39

hi
how and when can I transfer my manamon from manamon1 over to manamon2?