2019-12-02 22:58:17 (edited by Honk 2019-12-02 23:00:51)

@faylen:

There is one opportunity to heal on Ascendance Path, even though much further in. Also there is a bed right in the master stadium so you can start that one completely refreshed.
So have no fears, manamon's got you covered smile

2019-12-02 23:05:22

@3303:
There is a bed and a shop in the master stadium, so you can heal before you enter the stadium proper. I would still recommend bringing at least 6 max UP restoratives, though. Plenty of mighty/master herbs and medical miracles, too. Heal and use the restoratives right before the stadium master fight, so your team is ready to go.

2019-12-02 23:15:47

hi everyone
After trying really hard to get things figured out, I sort of seem to not be able to. Here's the issue at hand: spoiler warning, just in case.
I've gone through the studio, smeared some angel blood all over the floor, so its protection sort of failed, then had a chit chat with the princess and so on, and even got her to convince the gards to move out of my way and so on. I'm now tasked with killing the world and so on, wich is all fine by me... However, I'd really really like to get lower level fairals to train a few party members... So, i'd kind of apriciate getting back somewhere, but can't seem to be able to...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2019-12-02 23:29:57

In the interest of giving back since you guys have been so helpful, and because I know some people really really struggle with the music puzzles, here's a spoiler for ascendant's path f5.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r

Right after you take the stairs up, after the first tamer, it's music notes time again. I assume the puzzle is always the same, so for those of you who can't distinguish the tones, assuming the far right is 1 and the far left is 5, the sequence is
4 3 5 1 2
Sorry I don't have the others. I didn't think to write them down since I'm a singer and, well, we kind of have to be able to at least match notes, even if we don't have perfect pitch, which I don't sadly. I'll be writing them down as I come across them now, though.

2019-12-02 23:41:59

@Criticview: If you're in the hill area, you can return to the catacombs area where you started, and take the long walk to the right. Eventually you'll find the machine that brought you to where you are, and it can return you to the real world. You can come and go as you please via that machine.

2019-12-03 00:29:08

Okay WTF, now I"m on ascendant's path f5, have gotten past the part I spoiled earlier, and now all I can find is a room. Hm, should spoil the rest, probably...

s
p
o
i
l

Anyway, I got the rocks out of the way, but now I'm wandering all over this room and there's nothing there that I can find. I've followed walls, gone out in the middle of sections, nothing. I probably missed something dumb but I can't figure out what it is. Of course, now that I've posted this I'll probably find it, although we do have to leave soon. smile

2019-12-03 01:00:22

Is their a healing machine where you are?
If so, you're probably near the forcefield blocking your way forward.
Interact with it, and you'll know what to do.
Pst, all the blocks have to be connecting, or it won't count.
grryfindore, I responded to your PM.
Later!

2019-12-03 06:40:44

now i am about to tackle one of the last 3 stadiums. probably the one you can get to from the paninsula wilds first. I hope that one is not to hard lol. fighting augma was a long and drawn out thing. also when do you get to catch the cow mythical? and when do you use a gama net and do you get any more?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-12-03 07:15:36

@3311
I don't know if you meant me, but if you did there's no healing machine, no force field, nothing. It's just a room with a bunch of walls. The rocks I moved disappeared when I moved them.

2019-12-03 09:06:00

"This patch fixes bugs reported by players"

Mind blown, guys. Bugs reported by players. How many bugs? Which bugs? Did said bugs even exist? There are a couple of bugs I've experienced that others have reported, and to date, all are still present. They're not game-wrecking, but as of 1.3.1 they still existed. I haven't actually installed 1.3.2 because quite frankly I'm getting sketchy feelings about what is and is not being reported.

See, this is why change logs ought to be more detailed than this.

Aaron, if you want your game to be treated like the equivalent of a  AAA title, then you really should try not to shoot yourself in the foot this way. Most AAA titles have better feedback than this when patches are released. Most people, I'd warrant, expect more transparency than this in their change logs when they shell out forty bucks for a program. Why am I harping on this? Because you have known this for three and a half years, and for reasons I can't fathom, you won't budge on it. It's just "I don't want to spoil" or "not every company releases detailed notes about every bug". Tell you what. You show me some examples, if you're willing, of AAA games being as vague as you, demonstrate that it's enough of a norm that you're justified in what you're doing, and I'll happily eat my words, offer a public apology and shut up.

For clarity's sake, this is about the detail I'd hope for in a change log (I am totally making up some of the following bugs, folks):

Version 1.3.2
Fixed a bug where walls would stop displaying wall tones under certain scenarios during the story
Fixed a bug where screenreaders were clipping off menu options after playing minigames in the music hall
Added some more detail to an NPC's dialogue in a certain swamp regarding manamon who transform by walking around
Added a new NPC trade; here there be dragons
Added a teleporter in the catacombs which unlocks after beating the game to improve quality of life
Various spelling, grammar and tense fixes of the script
Switching from box to box too quickly will no longer crash your game
Due to player feedback, there is now a line of explanatory dialogue at a particular point in the story to explain what you have to do next
Scorch damage has been toned down from 1/6 to 1/8
Toxic Tail's accuracy has been increased to 95%
Night Stick is now a special move
Erratic Battler now has the manamon start at +3 stages of all of its stats instead of +1

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-03 10:39:24

hello friends i am posting my question again since i havent received any answer yet. i have defeated Pierre. but i am unable to access the chest where we have to use dragon strike. i tried using the dragon strike of erodium and other dragon type mythicals from manamon 1 but it says failed what to do. thank you

2019-12-03 12:20:30

maybe just add cheat countermeasure.

2019-12-03 13:25:15

Hi.
I'm a bit stuck on a certain point.
Possible spoilers!
I've just gotten back to Sulay city, sorry if that's spelled wrong haha.
But the thing is, I don't know what to do now.
I finished solving the puzzle in Mania, and have met with Rena but don't know what to do from there.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-12-03 14:07:30 (edited by wightfall 2019-12-03 14:08:34)

since no one answer me yet i would ask again
because i search it and no result were found about passing this floor
how do you did manage to pass ascendence path f8 whatever i try it keep put me back to ascendence path f7
so i need at least some direction to passing f8
i press switch all of the room if it help a bit

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-12-03 14:56:01 (edited by grryfindore 2019-12-03 15:10:32)

Hi,
threeblacknoises, I have written back.

Lets all take a moment and reflect that Aaron bacor has come a long long way from the days of manamon, and appreciate that fact a bit.
Could the changelog give a bit more detail? sure it could, and is manamon 2 perfect? no where close to it. But I see the same thing over and over again to no point and just feel its a tad bit pushy.
Enough said.

Would people be interested in sort of a online pokydesk for manamon?
Should be easy enough with a few people contributing, powerleveling mons and writing down at what level it learns what, and at what level it evolves.

wightfall, make sure you've entered all of the rooms and pressed all the switches. one way to determine that is to note whether the switch is clicking at a faster rate or slower rate than usual.
Once you've done that, enter the room with the conveyor belt, and you should eventually find an ice sheet you can slide on and make your way out of there.
If all of the switches haven't been pressed, there will be a teleporter on the ice sheet which will teleport you outside again.
hth.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-12-03 15:56:29

@grryfindore:

I personally think the tone towards Aaron has already settled down quite a bit. I mean even back when people were much more agressive in their comments they usually had a good point. Manamon 2 is a big step for vgstorm and a great achievement for the audiogame market, yes. But it still has major flaws that need to be discussed and also need to be reflected back towards Aaron. If the market doesn't react to the products they won't change.
And at least I wish there would be major changes to a potential Manamon 3 or other game from VGStorm. Also for developers not called Aaron it might be interessting to see what players dislike about games so to adjust their products accordingly. For as much as a game is a developers personal child it's also usually programmed for a certain audience.

So tldr:
I think the level of criticism is about right and generally helpful. And I also think it is important to at least correctly spell peoples names.

2019-12-03 16:23:55

@Grryfindore, Re: online manapedia. I had the same idea, let's work together and do it.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-12-03 16:24:06

I agree, personally. The vague changelogs are starting to bother me at this point, generally these days in at least the mainstream scene, you get a general summary too... but underneath that is all the good stuff, actually listed and detailed information. In new fighters especially, the exact numbers for frame data are even sorted by character, with old and new numbers. Like that by itself definitely isn't essential, but if I'm shelling out 50 dollars for a game, I at least would like to know what's being changed in patches past "fixed some stuff".

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-03 16:32:47

hello guys please help i need two manamons from you all as i am unable to get those one is Yakshine and other is Artisoul. please can somebody trade me those?
thank you

2019-12-03 16:44:13

Artisoul is catchable in several areas. Check your manapedia.

Yakshine is a gift manamon. Have a look in a cave near a city with a power plant. Be prepared to find a stony dragon.

2019-12-03 17:02:04

hello friend are you talking about vermico city and about struttle cave and if yes then how to look for stony dragon for Yakshine? and for Artisoul i have to do a lot of back tracking. and also it says you assendence path f2 and f5 and one more locationwhich you have not visited for Artisoul.
any help will be appriciated.
thank you

2019-12-03 17:10:19

Stony dragon thing is rare. Just keep working on it.
You have a pocket copter so backtracking is not a problem.

There is one other place Artisoul can be found, if you don't want to go back through Ascendence Path. Here's a hint: Sulee City. Go west, climb a tree, swim, end up on a battlefield.

2019-12-03 17:17:21

Well as I said previously I started Manamon 2 today after finishing the first game with  complete manapedia.

I'm liking thus far, the plot hooks with the villain, also the larger locations and generally more open feeling of the game, with more areas and different places to explore available, rather than just one wilderness area between each city.

plus it seems either the manamon level their stats better, or maybe my definitions of grinding are different having finished the first game only this morning,  I don't know, but I'm having far less trouble that at the start of Manamon 1, indeed I roundly slaughtered the first stadium.

It also feels as if levelling creatures generally is faster, even without turning off battle cries, and I'm really liking some of the new abilities like quick attacks, indeed it makes comparatively slow manamon like IMpanzee quite deadly.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-12-03 17:25:19

@Dark:

Turning off battle cries, is that possible? Think there is only an option to turn off attack sounds but if there is a hack/trick around to also turn off battle cries I'd be superglad to hear. Listening to the battle cries all over again takes half of the time when grinding.

2019-12-03 17:31:31

question after i beat normal stadium what should i go next
it keep me back to village but going to cave of fat can't find any path still death end
i know there are few thing you must do after beat normal stadium but i can't find them when searching on the forum
if anyone kind to list it again would be great

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d