2019-11-30 04:58:15

Hi.

I was browsing youtube for audio described content as I do sometimes and I came across this amazing film/audio play.

It's not audio described in the way you're used to but I think you'll love it as I did.

I'll say this, wear headphones.

Here's the description of the film: If you were forced to flee your own war-ridden country, would you sacrifice what makes you human to survive? "How to be Human" by Bruno Centofanti

In a world where artificial intelligence has dismantled the human contribution, Adelphe (Scottish BAFTA-winner, Sophie Kennedy Clarke) has to help her sister Kimi (Louise Salter) to lose her humanity. Moreover, Kimi has to forget how to be human in order to fully disguise herself as an AI and survive in the only liveable place, “Cold City”. As they embark on this crossing, Kimi is forced to confront situations that put her sister, and her manufactured intuition, to the test. We learn through this unique perspective as we watch the two sisters pursue safety and refuge, made possible by the help and support of Maria (Les Misérables, Tony-award winner, Frances Ruffelle). In a world where the migration of displaced people is so present, this story reminds us of how being born in the right place and the right time can so often lead us to take our freedom and basic rights for granted.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCBK_2ZQhU

I'm gone for real :)