2019-11-29 21:41:43 (edited by zub0 2019-11-29 21:46:03)

greetings all. I have posted about this mud before. But for those who perhaps don't know about it, its honestly one of my most favorite muds. Here, you don't worry about levels and neither is it a simple kill kill mud, where you just kill the same mobs over and over again and not press any buttons. This mud requires you to pay attention, making combat quite complex by giving you specials such as knee, elbow, and kick. As you improve the skills through simple use, you can unlock more specials such as elbow unlocking, bodycheck, which is a move that when successful knocks your opponent to the ground or can even break limbs depending your foe. Crafting is still a work in progress but there are a few things you can craft such as potions and learning books. If you want to join us:
address: geas.de
port: 3334
The main point of this post, however, is the implamentation of a soundpack, one created from a sighted player who I approached to see if he would share it. He was generous to share it and on top of that, he has gone out of the way, to make a separate one to be more blind friendly, as the one he initially had was very visual with different windows and things. If you meet him in game, his name is srik and he is always happy to take suggestions and improvements, so come and give it a try:)
the link to his soundpack is:
www.dropbox.com/sh/lmpa2d2ucmustfv/AAA50EZxJeaF4z6YOR3ZfHrga?dl=0
My name in game is frowen, have any questions, let me know, enjoy!
Ah, and i almost forgot, once you run the exe file, type xsetcolour setup, to activate the soundpack, cheers.

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2019-11-29 22:03:11

Is it for Mush or VIP?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2019-11-29 22:12:53

mush.

2019-11-29 23:14:56

Isn't Mush inaccessible?

Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.

2019-11-29 23:31:05

Mush is tredicillion times better than vip mud. That's my personal opinion. Sadly cosmic rage doesn't have any updating soundpacks for mush.
And mush is fully accessible.

2019-11-29 23:45:43

Really? I've always heard you need special scripts for it to work

2019-11-29 23:48:34 (edited by SkyLord 2019-11-29 23:49:11)

You need to install some plugins in to the world, yeah, but if you download some soundpacks they generally have those plugins installed automaticly, so you just launch the world file and it works.

2019-11-30 14:06:36

ah! I'd love it if there was a vipmud soundpack.guess not though

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-11-30 14:23:36

I agree but it's nice that someone is working on a pack for the game

2019-11-30 18:23:05

hi, i got it
i type in my name, then it says reenter your name or something, i do, then it asks if i want to make  a new charicter, i say yes, then it says yess selected and it asks for my name then pastes y or yes in to my field and says that that name's invalid
i can't get past that

2019-11-30 19:00:01

the thing that made me stop playing is that the older players, for whom you definitely will need their guidance when you enter a guild, often times just aren't around.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-12-01 01:49:35

there are a few problem with the soundpack, it do not play room ambiance correctly sometimes, and it keep giving me this runtime error thing, also the combat sounds are not working too.
still though its nice to see a new soundpack

2019-12-01 05:47:04

i'm lag direction sadly, i don't know the areas, or i'm asking on newbie someone selling loot  for cash.

2019-12-02 00:41:54

if the sp working correctly this will add some extra fun for sure big_smile any update for the sp so far?

2019-12-02 03:39:16

What fun, without provocation (at least unknowingly)!

The slight childlike female elf rubs the upper end of the long wooden rune-covered staff.
The staff of the slight childlike female elf glows in bright light for a short moment.
Small white flames appear and flare around the slight childlike female elf's hands.
The flares are dancing in air, forming a hovering white flame.
>The hovering white flame hovers quickly in your direction and hit you. The hovering white flame explodes.
You become unconscious.

Guess no one should make mistakes in the presence of children if they play here.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2019-12-03 02:06:06

Urg.II can't figure out how to join a guild, and where to find them. the maps are unaccessable, there is no text mode.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-03 13:23:00

I got a warrior character now. no guild still. seems nice

2019-12-05 02:55:51

If you encounter any issues with the soundpack, please post them here, and I will speak to srik about them. He really would like feedback on it, so any suggestions for improvement as well, all well appreciated. As for the mud itself. I find this mud to be complex enough but to the point that it is also simple. I mention this because, I saw the question about the maps. Most maps don't really add much besides being a map. The cities are small and the area quite easy to navigate, then again, I have played for a long time. Point being, a text map probably really would be overkill for this mud and probably take away from the fun exploration aspect of the game. I am also happy to help others get around if needed, just ask on the newbie channel:) Cheers and enjoy!

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2019-12-05 18:53:21

do you encounter any problem though? I keep getting this traceback randomly, it might be just my mush but I am not sure.

2020-01-17 01:21:04

guys, sorry to bring this back up, but I kinda enjoy the mud, is there any update to the soundpack?

2020-01-17 03:25:23

I'm glad you haven't encountered any... unfriendly players.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-01-17 10:25:42

ah yeah, not yet, but I heard there are a few, though
characters that I've met so far are friendly.

2020-01-17 17:04:05

@1 thanks for the new mud. Can you or someone else please add a new topic for beginner mud players. Like myself included. A full guide on how to use it for the first time. Also witch muds are accessible for the iPad and for the computer.

2020-01-17 18:04:09

I've not been playing this, but I just can't get started. No guild, No help, nothing

2020-10-04 00:51:28

okay sorry for bringing this back up but anyone been playing lately? any success?