2019-11-13 10:28:50

Would the administrators mind managing the resource list for me? I’m going to be out of action for a little while, I’ve got something really nasty which I believe to be strep throat. It’s really painful, and I’m going to be out for a little bit until it goes away. Thank you.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-11-13 15:44:27

A question though. Does it exclusive for games, or somebody can ask for software as well? Because post 26 was asking for qRead.

2019-11-13 18:06:54

Hello! Sorry if this is off-topic, but can someone gift me pocket audio, microphone app from appstore? I don't have a credit card. I'd really would like this app, because i am not buying a microphone and it is only 2 dollars. So can someone gift me pocket audio, microphone. My apple ID is [email protected]

Best regards: Marco

2019-11-13 21:29:40

hi everyone! i'm from iran and no pay pal or international payment methods here! could you please help me and buy manamon 2 for me? thanks.

regards ***omid***

2019-11-13 22:22:08

@Marko: Are you sure there isn't a free app that can do this for you? I"m not depriving you of potentially receiving something by any means, but I do remember accomplishing exactly what you're talking about with an app that I did not have to pay anything for, but seeing as that was years ago I am totally blanking out on the name. See if there are apps that can do this, however if your phone does not have a headphone jack then that's where you may be stuck.

2019-11-13 22:42:45

Hi:

Would someone be so kind as to purchase Manamon 2 for me please? Skype me at tayobethel if can help. I have no access to PayPal at the moment, otherwise I would be doing the helping, rather than asking for help myself. Life’s little joke, I guess ...

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-11-14 00:45:31

Can someone buy me manamon 2= I don't have a credit card and job so I can't efford this.

2019-11-14 10:11:06

Hello.
Please, could someone buy Manamon 2 for me? I live in Indonesia and pay pal isn't supported here.
Thanks in advance! smile

best regards, muhammad chafid

2019-11-14 12:57:19

Just want to let everybody know that this topic is geared towards game requests, so if anybody has requests for software purchases it might be a good idea to go elsewhere. I will leave that up to the administrators to decide.
I just got confirmation from a doctor that I have strep throat, so I’m going to take a few days to rest.

TWITCH

2019-11-16 21:12:39

Hi folks.
I would like to hear your thoughts on something.
I was contacted by a member of this forum with a different kind of request for Manamon 2. This individual has the funds to pay for it, but no means of making an online payment. I agreed to act as a facilitator for the actual purchase if this individual were able to send me the funds internationally through Western Union or similar.
This person indicated that they would be able to do this in a couple of weeks. Would this be something that might be worth doing on a more ongoing basis?
Of course if I were to advertise it publicly I would have to add some kind of service charge as it would involve physically going somewhere to collect funds in person.
I think Western Union is about as ubiquitous as international money transfer gets provided the sender can physically show up at a location.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2019-11-17 17:40:09

Hmm so let me get this right. They have the funds but no means of making an online payment. I think that you should try it first. Just see if you can do this and ask the people here on forum for their response. If there are a lot of positive response and many people are ready to buy the game this way you should continue doing this.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-11-18 16:31:52

That should work, but there is alot to do if you have to go in person if there is no Western union around you.
But I herd you can get your money online, correct me if I am wrong, you just need an account.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-11-19 15:31:07

Hello!I know this is almost zero chances but i will try
Weeks ago i asked for a manamon 1 key but that topic didnt go so welli really wanted to play that game and a friend of mine purchased the game for me
But after i played the game i found out that manamon 2 has been released i was kinda sad because my friend just purchased the manamon 1 game for me and now manamon 2 has been released
So i played manamon 1 i finished it but i really want to play manamon 2
I cant ask my friend for another game and i just barelly have enough money to [ay rent let alone to buy manamon 2
So if it is even 1% chances for someone to buy this game for me i have to give it a shoot
I want manamon 2 and the reasons are i played manamon 1 and i really like the game but there is nothing to do in manamon 1 anymore
Another reason iseven do lets say that i have the money i dont have a card let alone a paypal account
If someone want to buy me this manamon 2 game send me a pm and i will give the name etc
And even do no one buy this game for me the fact that this topic helps other people shows for me atleast that this community is not like other communityes
Thanks in advance for everything!

2019-11-20 23:53:33

Hey guys, just going to chime in here real quick. I recently got a private message from someone asking me if I could purchase a game for them. The idea of the topic is to ask for games, but I can’t buy a game for everybody who asks for one. The idea of the topic is to post your request, and whoever is able to buy a game for somebody checks this topic.

TWITCH

2019-11-21 20:07:26

I'm if nothing, annoying/persistant. I like, really need manamon 2 right now. If no one wants to buy it for me, I'll take a hero's call instead. Gmail [email protected]. Yah, bye and stuff.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-11-22 20:50:56

Not sure if I understand... someone opens a patreon, offering to buy a game for those in need for each 60 dollars received, obviously making profit, any audiogame costs 60 usd, and it deserves to be publicized and supported by audiogames..net?
Sounds weird to me.

2019-11-23 08:14:14

heii all,
I'm asking this on behalf of a friend, i would give him a hand but i don't really have the funds to help him as i'm saving up to buy a mike I need for college. My friend wanted to buy manamon 2. As I said before, I would give him a hand at the moment if I could. Thanks and reguards, Igna. my friend's mail is:
[email protected]
his name is hunter thompson.
I'm not asking this lightly. I know this is an expensive game. If anyone out  there is willing to give a hand, thank you. Rhguards,
Igna

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-11-28 20:10:14

I would love it if someone could buy manamon or even a herows call for me. My gmail is [email protected]. Registry name should probably be Andrew Rivers, since I can't think of any other right now. Thanks

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-11-30 12:16:09

Hello
I would like to get a copy of manamon 2,
even I'm 20, my parents still restrict me for buying games, thank you.

2019-11-30 19:56:00

If anyone can help me buy manamon 2 my mail is [email protected]

2019-12-02 22:42:53

Please can someone purchase a hero's call for me? I watched some videos on youtube and the game seemed cool. I don't have paypall or a credit card.

Best regards: Marco

2019-12-04 09:48:40

And for those of you who may be a little skeptical, my patron was charged on time and the payment is showing up in my account. I will not set the page to charge up front for this reason, the first of the month is probably the best time for most of us. I want to make sure no one's bank account gets overcharged because of me. That would make me feel like a really evil person. Also, why does Patreon allow you to become a patron of yourself?

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-12-04 09:53:42

And the $60 amount makes way for even the most expensive audio games. Depending on the price of the game asked for, that amount would allow me to give away more than one game. Would you rather me set the goal a little higher and be cautious or scam someone because I didn't raise enough money. For example, with $60, I could buy both Manamon 2 and a hero's call, or any number of games/combinations. Would you stop trash talking someone who wants to help you? If I wanted money for me, I wouldn't scam people out of it. I'm not a complete jerk. When I saw the number of people here who really needed help, it hit home, big time. I want to do something about it.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-12-04 22:48:29

Hello.
could anyone purchase manamon 2 for me?
yeah i know lots of people asking for the game, it's quite popular.
my e-mail is
[email protected]
thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2019-12-06 09:24:55

regarding survive the wild.
hello there.
me and 2 of my friends are raising death free cards since a very long time because we want paid account.
we've raised 76 dfc's till now and we want to trade them.
since 30 dfc's = 1 account, could some one purchase 1500 creds for at least one of us? we'll be paying you 30 or few extra dfc's.
thanks
regards.
Prateek.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon