2019-11-09 22:44:33 (edited by Webber 2019-11-09 22:46:22)

Hi guys!
I have heard that the Audiogames.net Forum admins won't tolerate other Forums if there links get posted in this Forum! I think thats a Kind of dictatorship, because other Forums also have a Right to get noticed from the Player comunity, and, that is, by Posting them in the biggest Forum for the blinds, this Forum. So, I only wanted to say that! possible that the admins will ban me now, but if they'll do, its just a proove of there untolleranty of other opinions!

2019-11-09 23:29:18

Essentially, a baseless and inflammatory post with the sole purpose of stirring up unwarranted anger against the administrators, most likely provoked by personal motives.
If there was proof beyond "I heard", I *may...* be a bit more wavering on this position, but not much - the post still alludes to the fictional fact that admins will just ban people who oppose their almighty opinions. This is not North Korea, you won't be burned alive in front of everyone for refusing to clap for "the man."
Now let me talk about some things I've heard:
I heard that Elvis is still alive and faked his death, and that other recent celebrity deaths have gone in the same way - it's a stunt to remove oneself from the public eye, after being there for a bit and finding yourself unfit. Didn't Amy Winehouse fake it as well so people would quit telling her to go to rehab?
Crap, looks like I hijacked the topic. Sorry about that - but wait. I once heard of someone who got arrested and thrown into federal prison for yelling hi to his friend jack across the plane. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't on his honeymoon flight -- I wonder if they're still together after that?
None of those things happened, but I heard them from someone somewhere. So, maybe they did.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-11-09 23:36:08

I don't see how deleting a link that references pirated material as disallowing all links to other forums. Get your facts straight.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-10 00:12:14

Okay. So let's look at the facts here about the accuser.
For one, they have only three posts to  their name, the other being about illegal hosting of City Mass? (I think). From my opinion, he has no credibility with only having three posts, and  registering a solid week ago.
Either this could be an alt account, or hes is bored and wants to unnecessarily stir the pot.
Now to what he has accused:
Accusing the admins of being a dictatorship: Um... no. No, no, no, and no on so many levels. You are basing this stuff on hearsay, and there's not even evidence to back your claims up. with all of the people that have been banned recently, you could have heard (or are, I'm not deconsidering that) very jaded (not Jayde-ed) angry comments about the forum because they are cracking down on people who are not following the rules.
Honestly, if I could, I would lock this topic, but I'm just going to report it.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-11-10 00:48:28

1:
If you care to prove that statement, than feel free. but right now all you are dooing is slandering the administration of this forum.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-11-10 00:48:56

This is bullshit.
The admins didn't remove the link to simters forum, because on his forum it says, no, pyreted, material, allowed! The blindgamers forum, witch had it's link removed, has illegal content on it. So the mods can remove a link to a torent website or what ever, but not a forum that contains the same illegal content, just because it's a forum? Nuh uh

2019-11-10 07:12:16 (edited by Xvordan 2019-11-10 07:31:27)

Are you sick and tired of getting a bunch of guys, but no girls? Do you wish that you didn't always have to take a gamble on whether or not it's actually a girl? Do you wish you knew how to determine that it was a girl right away so you could handle her properly, rather than have to deal with the bother of finding out that it's a guy several weeks down the road? If any of these questions pertain to you, you should read this blog on How To Sex A Chick. It'll change your life! Here is a small exerpt from this wonderfully informative article:

The most accurate way to determine the sex of a young chick is undoubtedly by observing the vent of the chick. This is known as “venting” or “vent sexing”
It is not a simple task, and it requires skill and the ability to carefully restrain a chick without harming it. Venting is the method that most hatcheries use prior to shipping chicks. They take the time to hire professional chick sexers who are experienced and extremely accurate. Some countries even have schools that focus on chicken sexing. However, even the top hatcheries, with the best sexers, will not guarantee 100% accuracy.
While venting is one of the most accurate ways to sex chicks, without years of experience, this method can be just as difficult as simply eyeballing a brooder full of chicks. It isn’t for the faint of heart either, as it involves squeezing the baby chick until the feces are expelled and their inner parts can be seen. Once the inner parts are visible, a small bulb will be visible within the cloaca if the chick is a male. Even the most experienced may miss this small bulb so it certainly takes years of practice to get this method down.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-10 07:29:37

Yeah. I tried that, and I got slapped for my efforts. sad

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-11-10 15:53:56

@6 well, to be fare, we need to say that the elegal content has been removed.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-11-10 19:56:57 (edited by Nocturnus 2019-11-10 19:58:28)

@1, if I were an admin, I'd seriously consider banning you based on the toxicity of your actions.  Few things are worse than creating friction where friction already exists.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-11-10 22:30:26

Lol, three posts and already distributing forks of games and causing unnecessary drama, go back to your grave scumbag.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-10 22:51:27

Yeah this is complete foolishness. Y'all need to ctfo from this shit last year. Damn near a year has gone by and you all are still acting like this? It's stupid. If you want to be watchful of the admins and staff, fine, do that. Nothing is wrong with being vigilant. But this right here? Completely asinine. You have nothing, no evidence, not even circumstantial, and at the first thing you disagree with, you use that to push your anti-admin propaganda.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-11 01:39:23

Webber, these are not the thoughts and actions of a new person.

You know that bit in another thread where I strongly suspected you were someone else? Yeah, I'm like 98% convinced now.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-11 05:42:06

I don't ever want to join on this type of comversation here since if I attack or I say something to someone/him/her/it right now that is bad or, electronicly speaking, damaging and destructive, you shall excuse me for what I say, since apparently I was the victim of the Any Audio Network's temporally? clausure.
@1: I will not ever enter on you're topics because of you're radicalism of sealling code and / or clone making.
I don't know in what country of europe you're or don't know the laws of that country, but you're unfortunatly violating those laws that for them are sacrad: Sacrade? I don't know the spell for that word.
Anyway, you're prooving yourself as a musical synthesizer that has there waves overly distorted I cannot hear them, or just a damaged robot who doesn't have any repair mechanism to proceed with it's future mission.
Also, you're one who plays the dictatorship here, and I really don't want dictators here. It's an excuse for war and revenge, it's destructive and intollerated, it's, it's... terrible and blasphemous.
By that, I say that this topic is a knightmare, a stupidly created topic to promote fascism and opposition to blind users and the like, for which I don't want to side with it @1.

73 Wj3u

2019-11-11 11:19:42

1, the person only has 3 posts, 1 about cm, 2 about something else and this one is this
2, if the person is new here, he wouldnt said such things
3, and i'M pritty sure that this guy is banned before xd

2019-11-11 21:30:52

So, I heard it somewhere, not really gonna say where, but that hotshot Liam? is creating a forum, and like, we all know that admins and mods are all a bunch of hypocrites who never do anything good for anyone, so we should all rise up!  Rise up, I say, and create a new forum full of how all other forums don't compare!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-11-11 22:17:35

lets face it, nobody is happy when something good is done on this forum.  Want my forum its betterthanaudiogames.net. lool, but seriously?  people are never happy on here no matter what.  people are always terring someone else here or their. on this topic, or another, or another.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-11-12 20:22:16

I will also agree with the others here, we're not restricting forums unless absolutely necessary. Heck, Liam even made a forum without telling us on the staff list, which should tell you everything. Or, in other words, we had no idea that was coming, and we're fine with it. We are also fine with other forums.