2019-11-09 16:40:32

Re: Post 951: According to the Manapedia, they can be found at Elatia Walkway.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-09 16:57:25

Spoilers
Below
So
I ground up my Hilimer until she had transformed into Molandon and learned Tunnel, so I've gotten the item detector! I don't know whether I'm doing it right, though. I went looking for those three Ultra Encounter Downs in Struttle Cave and couldn't find them with the detector. I think I forgot which room they were in.
Got a couple questions, since until I've got a team in the 40's at least, the desert is a bad idea.
1. Is there a list of locations for Treasure Chest Keys anywhere? I know of at least four chests that are locked and I want the stuff in them!
2. Is there a point in the game where you're allowed to enter all the hospital rooms? I don't know why Aaron would go to the trouble of making fourteen doors that would never open and I wanna search them for goodies if I'm able...

2019-11-09 16:57:59

Guys, have you tried importing lots of manamon? You might get some unique rewards that way, including an item that reminds me of the Life Orb from Pokemon.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-11-09 17:03:14 (edited by TimothyJohn 2019-11-09 17:05:10)

Hi guys. I have tryed searching, but no luck so far. I'm sorry if this question have been asked alot of times. Well, here it goes anyway.
I just arived at the 3rd flore of the eternity studio. Right away, I was taken by a conveier. Now, there's a cannon. The only way that I can interact with it is when I went back to the 2nd flore. Now, if I go south, I hear some lazers and a conveier. When I chaecked it out, my party was killed. There's a door here, I tried going there as well. The only thing that I can hear is the electric thing, some kind of switch, and at the eastern part of the map, there is a lazer and and a switch. I'm stuck. What should I do at this point? Thanks for the reply, and Oh, please forgive me for all of the miss spellings. big_smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

2019-11-09 17:10:34

Hey guys!
I also stuck on the way of how to go to stadium 4?
any clues or hint guys!
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2019-11-09 17:14:12

You do need to go through that door, then work your way eastward. You're embarking on what I think is the hardest puzzle in that area. That laser corridor is murderous, and there's only one way to do it. You have to be quick, and you have to be protected.

I'm obviously nowhere near being able to import manamon at this point, but I must say that I do like that the game copies manamon into your file instead of actually swapping them one to the other. i.e., you don't lose anything in the original manamon. It's also ridiculously quick and user friendly, so that's something I may do at some point when I get back there.

Most of my team is in the mid-40s now. I just finished trashing the studio, and I had far less issue with it that before.
slight
spoilers
Somebody mentioned a Psychic Charm? What is this, and where is it? I didn't happen to find it.
Also, for future reference, if you can make it to Cave of Fates f2, Dirroink there are level 30-32, and come with Tunnel naturally. That's how I got the item detector.
Have any of you tried the Ampanda line as an electric type yet? Or the Shrubreek line as a ghost or plant type?
Also, what's the name of the two-stage special attack boost? I don't think that existed in the first Manamon, but it's about time we had those. Hell, Pokémon's got Tail Glow, which is rare enough but is +3 special attack.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-09 17:16:25

@Jayde Where do you find Shrubreek?

2019-11-09 17:18:53

Is Elatia Walkway the same as Elatia Path (the first area ware you can fight wild Manamon?) If it is, I guess I just have to fight more than 125 battles. Yes, I've counted 125 now. Or maybe I have to have a certain item or a certain Manamon.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-11-09 17:22:29

Hi all,

Getting frustrated ATM so thought I'd put the question out. I've climbed the tree in the Rainforest and now I'm completely stuck. I've covered every inch of ground I can think of and swam in every stream but I still can't find my way out of there. The only exit I can find is to climb back down the tree but that doesn't seem right. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

2019-11-09 17:22:49

Elatia Walkway is through the exit house at the Eastern edge of Elatia City.

2019-11-09 17:28:32

I was just about to post that I found it after reading your reply. Now, to finally go and defeat the second stadium! Seems like this thing is a good physical attacker, something I think I need to defeat Hipplish because electric doesn't affect earth and I don't have a plant type.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-11-09 17:41:22

Guys, where is the Item detector located? you told us already that it seems to have something to do with tunnel, but... just where?^^

2019-11-09 17:48:20

my team I found who is very solid.
Helpup
Bamboustica
Wavotamus
Javoltrik
Turrubble
Golavath

of course I haven't evolved a few of them, but that will happen soon so I am led to understand!

hope that lends a hand in team development.

2019-11-09 17:55:55

The Detector is mentioned multiple times way upthread. That's how I found out about it. Go look.

Still would like some answers to my questions if somebody would be so kind. smile

2019-11-09 17:56:12

Correction: there are two unique items as rewards for importing Manamon. Both do the same thing, one for physical attackers and the other for special ones.

2019-11-09 18:26:15

Hay all Manamon to players.
I'm just jumping on here real quick to ask if anyone can remind me where Solphear Cave is?
Their's a Manamon I want, and it's there.
I found the cave once but could go vary far in it, so I went elsewhere.
Now I need to get bback there, and can't remember where it is.
Later!

2019-11-09 18:26:48 (edited by liam gaster 2019-11-09 18:56:38)

hi ,how i go to the sekendd flor in the britembert super stor?

liam gastter ,a manamon fan,skipe name liam gaster

2019-11-09 18:48:22

Yo friends, are there any hidden treasure chest keys around shadow canyon?

2019-11-09 19:08:46

Hi! I was entered Reqia first time. What I should do?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-11-09 19:12:08

@Jayde
I didn't realize that about Hibernate! It should only take away 3 turns, counting the turn you use it. I will fix that in the next build. If you pointed this out in Manamon 1, I never saw it, sorry.
On to your post.

I'm confused when you say that if a 110 power move is too strong, surely a 99 power move is too strong. Rookie Kick is a 50 power move but Power Punch is 60 power and I definitely see that as a huge improvement. I'll grant you the change may be more noticeable at lower levels, but it is still highly significant.
The fact that I consider your feedback to be valuable in general does not automatically mean that I will act on any specific point. As I say, ultimately I have to create the world in the way that I want it to be experienced.

Regarding full moon blessing, I believe I acknowledged that in the way you were proposing its usage, it should not be used. As one person said, using it with the Rearmband could prove a very effective strategy.
In addition, I suggested that it could save you healing items while going through in game areas by getting a quick heal against a feral.
You say that nerphing attacks never proves effective at creating a metagame, but making weaker things stronger does.
With this I must disagree. If you have a creature that is too weak, it can just be ignored by the metagame. If you have something too strong, it will become essential for the metagame. This latter is much less desirable, as even if you then strengthened the weaker creatures, the far too powerful creature would still remain essential to the competitive seen. In Pokemon, Garchomp was made weaker while Sunflora was not substantively strengthened. This was essential for a more balanced metagame. Though I'm not as familiar with action games, I believe this type of precedent is also set in the Destiny series as well as other online oriented titles.

2019-11-09 19:22:33

... it seems i'm not that powerful with search engines, I searched for item detector and detector and found several posts asking about where to find it, but no post explaining it.
Might anyone please do that again please, if its not too complicated?

2019-11-09 19:25:25

Highjacker:
You need a manamon with tunnel, either natively or through a piece of gear. Then, go to the thunder prayrie north of Brightenburg and into the trees to the right. There's one that, when you examine it, will tell you about a strange symbol carved into it. If you have the right move, it'll ask you if you want to dig.
Cheers!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-09 19:25:56 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 19:27:12)

Solphear cave is the stone slab door you can here at the end of the route before the power plant city. Just go down instead of left.
The market opens up through story progression, around Mecano-ish?
Full moon blessing would be a lot more viable if anything that learned it also learned something like freeze/sleep. Maybe even confusion if you're inclined to take risks like that. I'd still switch out immediately after using it and bring that manamon essentially untouched later, though.
I don't like basing entire strategies off a single move; I probably wouldn't use it anyway.
I kind of want to try out that undead sound thing. Has anyone used it? The skeleton monkey.
Hmmm, I was thinking about the ghost butterfly and realized something:
it's ghost and bug type. That thing is so dead to anything. There's a reason the only ghost bug in pokemon is a joke lol.
Fire, rock, flying, shadow, ghost, and ice, are all super effective.
I guess it's kind of nice that undead and holy aren't, though?
Still....

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 19:31:02

Hello,
I gave my kangard an exp pal, however, somehow it has gone completely, and none of my manamon in the transportal have it. Is this normal?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-09 19:35:53

Okay, asking again because I've not gotten answers yet despite the activity of this topic, apart from someone berating me for my bad team management.
Spoilerish questions below, so if you've not gotten past the third Stadium and reached the next city, and don't want to be spoiled, don't read on!
So, at what level should my team be in general before I enter the desert? And which types should I bring with me? Also, is it possible to save in the next city before things get wild and otherworldly? I've not been in this area so I don't know what all to expect and how evenly spaced certain Boss Fights are.
Also, do the hospital rooms ever open up? I really wanna raid them and don't understand why Aaron would make doors along that hallway and not have them open eventually.