2019-11-09 01:43:55

I got this for the iPhone, not thinking it would be too involved . . . .
and I laaaaaaaaaaughed!
This reminds me of something like Mystery Science Theater 3000 for its silly interesting characters and gameplay.
Glad I checked it out.

2019-11-09 15:15:45

Lol, occasionally I have a poke around the internet to see if I can find any decent text accessible web games, and this was a latest find, then I foud it was on applevis all the time big_smile.

Still, it's nice there is both a pc and Ios version, also the developer is very open to access suggestions, though actually the pc version at least couldn't have been better access wise if it'd been designed that way, headings, buttons, lots of handy links etc, quite apart from a few rather silly sfx and some nice background music.

I dropped a donation on Itch.io and am looking forward to chapter 3 and future updates, though I do wish there was a little more reason to beat those endless dungeons since you really need to grind a little to get Deric all the upgrades he needs to get through, and then the final ending is a wee bit of an anticlimax, though the dev said he/she/ might look at sticking a more extensive reward in the future given the endless dungeons are effectively optional extras.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-11-13 00:51:48

Anyone know if there are any updates on Chapter 3?

2019-11-13 15:13:39

Not as yet. If you go to the link in post one, you can both see the development log, and also follow the game if you have an Itch.io account, which will send you a new email notification when there is an update.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-12-27 23:28:31

Ug I don't know how to play. Entered and found some links at the end that said play and stuff ,but can't get anything to play

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-27 23:29:19 (edited by moaddye 2019-12-27 23:32:42)

Oh it's with the h key that you navigate! nice! Wow. This seems to be like very fun. I feel like I'm playing one of these big sighted games, ya know, like minecraft? would be cool if something like this was found, while you have the game online and descriptions and stuff. Still playing though.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators