2019-11-08 20:05:36

Um, that's weird. I've heard Kubineral's cry several times. I'm not sure what's going on there for you.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-08 20:08:36

I deleted my post. I reloaded manamon 2 and it seems to be working fine now. That was strange. It played in every other instance but during the manamon overview screen.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-08 21:47:53

so i found two locked chests in shadow canyon are there treasure chest keys in that area? or did i miss any? only found two so far and used them both.

2019-11-08 22:16:17

Please move all game related questions onto the other thread. keep this one clear for feature requests/bug reports.

Though this was posted on the other topic, the second game disk on Catacombs floor 4 is currently in a wall. AB is aware of this as he informed us on the other topic, but posting here for anyone else to see.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-08 22:22:29

bug, for some reason, the stone door sound plays like there are 3 4 doors in the somewhere in desert dragons lare

2019-11-09 08:43:59

i have a question after beat the bost in tower b of shadow canyon
can i go back to kondoomm city sorry if spelling wrong
if yes is there any thing important do they have other storyline
or anything else to do or i must proceed to  the next city

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-11-09 11:08:19

found a bug with the fly move, it uses 2 usage points instead of 1 when used. don't know if is a move related bug or just of my manamon, it is an imported martiagle.

2019-11-09 13:20:23

stuck at wilderness the part that you must play musical note to pass it
i know i must play correct notes but what is the key to play this notes
looking on the manual doesn't explain the key
i don't want a guide because it depen on our ears since these notes doesn't the same
only that i want is the key to play the musical note

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.

2019-11-09 14:02:55

uh, is it so difficult to figure enter?

2019-11-09 15:42:30 (edited by wightfall 2019-11-09 15:58:57)

@omer
i press enter over and over it give me the same tones of that musical note am i doing something wrong
i thought i am missing something
to help you understand why i am stuck here it is info:
from the person telling me to play musical note
There's a quartantula blocking your way ahead.
Its spun its famous music making webs from those trees.
The only way you can pass is if you mimic the notes he plays.
He's over to your right.
If you interact with him, he'll play you a tune, and you'll need to play back the same tune on the webs.
He doesn't care about the rhythm, your not as fast as him and he knows that.
Just get the notes right in the correct order and he'll let you past.
You can press control plus your interact key to hear what note that strand makes, or you can just interact with the web normally to play the note for Quartantula.
If you talk to Quartantula again to hear the tune, the notes you've played will be reset, so you'll have to start over from the beginning.
then i go to the right found this thing and pressing enter give me same tones over and over any tips maybe i am doing something wrong
edited i figure it out sorry for my stupid haha

2019-11-09 16:07:00

Ok, here's a little hint for that symphonid (sorry for spelling)
If you see red webs, you need to go for physical moves, and if you see white ones, you need to go for special moves. However, confusing, poisoning, paralysing or these kind of status can do a great help!

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2019-11-09 16:18:19

@Whitefall: Think of the strands of webbing as guitar strings (but obviously without frets). Each strand only makes a single note. You need to walk to the various strands to hit different notes, you can't just hit enter while standing on the same strand, no matter how long it is.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-11-09 17:38:56

it seem i'm stuck now after solving 3 rd of musical note pussle
i receive croundba sorry if spelling wrong from the chest
and can't find any path to go no matter left or right side it lead me to the last tamer i already fight near left side from the chest
any advice i would be appreciated

2019-11-09 17:47:40

Okay so I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

major
spoilers
follow
seriously
I'm not kidding here
I free the Artisoul in Requia and... nothing happens. I let the music play for a while and got a dialogue about Andromida and let the music play for literally 10 more minutes and it just looped with nothing happening. I quit out, reloaded, freed the artisoul again and let the music play. this time I didn't even get the dialogue.
end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-11-09 17:58:10

@Stewie You have to keep walking around. The steps make no sound, but just keep at it.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-11-09 17:59:07

Oh, I see, thanks. It makes sense but that should really be hinted at more, especially as your x menu doesn't even work.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-11-09 18:27:35

So a question

spoilers
Is there an easy way to get back to the Hathorillion boss battle? The game said there was a hole allowing you to easily get back but I do not see one.
end spoilers

2019-11-09 23:21:51

dont take this as offence but i am just wondering, when aaron speeks his voice kind of sounds light, is aaron actualy male or female, again, hope this isent taken as offence but you have to at some point start asking your self or others

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-11-10 00:03:36

Um, he clearly sounds like a male to me, and he is male.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-11-10 01:04:07

I get the following error when trying to exit the picture map for the second picture puzzle in Edge of the World. Here is the error. "A runtime error occurred.
In function: tile@ map::tile_at(location@)
Description: Index out of bounds"
"Call stack size: 18

Function: tile@ map::tile_at(location@)

Function: tile@ map::get_tile(location@)

Function: string map::get_appropriate_song(bool = true, location@ = null)

Function: void map::move_player_to_map(location@, bool = true, map@ = null)

Function: void teleport(location@, map@, string = "", connection@ = null)

Function: void warp_from_picture(interact@)

Function: bool interact::check_events()

Function: bool interact::manage_events()

Function: bool interact::run_events_and_texts()

Function: bool interact::standard_act()

Function: void interact::act()

Function: void map::run_explicit_actors(bool = false, bool = false, bool = false)

Function: void map::check_interacts(bool = false, bool = false, bool = false)

Function: void map::loop()

Function: void map::play()

Function: void play_game(bool = false)

Function: void launch_manamon()

Function: void main()"

I'm running the latest 1.1.2 version.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-11-10 02:28:55

Hey Firency, I looked into that, and I've fixed it. It will be in the next update whenever that gets released!

Chris, I can't seem to reproduce your problem quite so readily. I did a few things I thought might trigger it, but nothing did. I'll need more info I think.

2019-11-10 03:24:10

Aaron, if you're keeping an eye on this topic, may I make a quick suggestion?
Would it be possible to either have an option to, or just remove the thing where if you use a quick item, it first tells you what you used before it lets you actually use it? Like, I know what I just pressed, game. You don't need to tell me. lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-10 03:38:21

where do I find the other game disks?
spoylor:
so far I found one at the place where I bought the game thing, and another at the professors house upstairs.
I'm back tracking through the other citys and I searched the hotels and stores. haven't found any others. I have anagram and hangmon.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-11-10 04:30:13

@422, not a bad request at all, though I am a little hesitant. Some people do actually use the wrong item by accident, and I feel it does help explain what happened if that does happen. But I take your point. Maybe a togglable option, defaulting to telling you the item, could be implemented. The only other question I wonder is if the relatively small amount of time saved is worth the effort to implement (it isn't that hard), and also worth the clutter in the options menu? Just wondering, would appreciate your thoughts.

2019-11-10 04:46:36

SPOILER WARNING

So I'm at the part of Ascendance path where I have to move blocks around to spell a word. However, I can't tell which letter is witch, as the commands that are supposed to tell me aren't working. Me thinks this is a bug?
Thanks,
Matt