2019-11-06 04:23:25

All right, so a small niggle with something said about twenty or so posts back.

A ton of time, testing and assets went into this game. That's awesome. But given its price point, I feel that the game requires an editor.
There don't appear to be many straight-up spelling mistakes, but there are plenty of missing commas, awkward phrases and the like all over the script. Hundreds of them. No exaggeration on this.
The issue is that now it's probably next door to impossible to fix it without a ton of time and effort that is probably better spent elsewhere, but if the script had ever been in one file, then that would have been the time to clean things up.
Why do I mention this? Because higher price points usually translate to higher professionalism. This game shows that off in a lot of ways, but in its script it's still falling short, and that may hurt sales and generally doesn't give a good impression. The more you ask for a product, the more you have to care about optics.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-11-06 12:30:58 (edited by gerech 2019-11-07 15:09:49)

#73, I am sorry. You can apply for credit card at land bank.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-06 16:34:33

please add me to your recipient list I am just shifting my post from their to here

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

Thumbs up

2019-11-06 16:56:50

thetechguy wrote:

#73, I am sorry. You cal apply for credit card at land bank.

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

Thumbs up

2019-11-06 22:00:06

Hey there.
@trajectore in case you didn't saw my other post, count me in please.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-07 09:58:23

at trogectery; sorry if I mis spelled your name; I am not a naytiv english guy
as I explain it; I am not really don't have any omney and all that: also; my limitations are so long: if you want the hole story; just pm me and i will be glad to tell you about it
also; count me in to!

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-07 13:56:39

guys? i really do not want to do this. but, i really love manamon 2. i can't by the full vertion because my parents says that they do,nt wan to waced mony. so can i ask for some one to buy this game for me? if you do not wan to buy it, it's okay. i wont force all of you. but if some one will buy it for me, then. thank you in advanced. my email [email protected]

Thumbs up

2019-11-07 14:32:52 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-11-07 14:34:24)

Hi guys. Do you think I could please be added to the list? The exchange rate here is terrible. Thanks in advance and sorry if this post is too short. I haven’t exactly got too much time to write this.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2019-11-07 14:58:11

Hi.

Can someone also gift it to me?

My dad's pay pal account is blocked, and I am underage.

Please.

My E-mail is [email protected].

Regards
Pranav

Founder and Managing director of Vidyadrishti.
Check us out on twitter at https://twitter.com/vidya_drishti
Check us out on instagram at https://instagram.com/vd.vidyadrishti
Check my YouTube channel out at https://youtube.com/c/techwithphoenix

2019-11-07 16:43:52

hi. can you buy it for me to? we dont use dollars and the price is alot. my email is [email protected].

Thumbs up

2019-11-07 17:09:47

There is an annoyed part of me that wishes we could immediately reject out of hand anyone who has asked for the game more than once in, say, a seven-day period, or more than three times total.
Stating your case once is all that is needed, folks. You don't need to tell us your story in two or three different threads. You don't have to bump the topic back up by retelling your story, or lamenting the sad state of affairs which explains why you can't buy the game.
To my way of seeing things, if you are asking for kindness, then you need to be courteous. This doesn't mean you have to dress up your words and it doesn't mean you have to beg on bended knee. By no means do I want that. But if you get pushy, or state your need multiple times...well, let's remember that this isn't a need, it's a want. You're asking for a relative stranger to fork over money on your behalf so that you can enjoy yourself. And that's fine, but this isn't something you can't live without. If you're told no, you'll get on with life. Please remember that. Badgering those who are considering being generous sets a really bad precedent, and is just plain annoying. I read these threads as a matter of course both because I'm an admin and because I'm morbidly curious.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-11-07 17:15:58

Hey there.
I do not usualy ask for these things, unless there is a give away, but I really herd alooot of good stuff about this game, but I can not aford it right now.
Can someone please help me with it?
I will pay back when and how ever is possible for me.
I have a card right now, but I can not get stuff more expensive than like 10 dollars, due to not having the oportunity to put cash onto it that much.
Thanks and best regards.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-11-08 05:54:48

there is no story really just that i can't do 40 right now.
can i be added to the list as well.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

Thumbs up

2019-11-08 16:04:18

I would love a copy of the game, and I hope I can get it next month. Things are pretty well, messed up financially right now.
If I need to wait however, I will wait.

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

Thumbs up

2019-11-08 19:06:02 (edited by liam gaster 2019-11-08 19:08:39)

hi ,iam liam gastter,and i wontt manamon2 but i kantt byitt koz i dontt have paypal ,kan you add mi to the list?

liam gastter ,a manamon fan,skipe name liam gaster

Thumbs up

2019-11-09 13:04:36

Hello,
I would like to join the train as well, Paypal is not operated here and it is hard to access, even If I manage to access, I cannot purchase the game due to financial problems I have right now.
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 10:53:43

I will say this, when I get the game, I will be happy to take on anyone, and trade with folks. This is a whole new experience for me.

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 14:22:01

Yep. Might not have seen my post, but i really, really want to play manamon2. I can't get it=paypal blocked.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 15:20:33

Hi, I wanted to buy the game, but money is extremely tight right now do to life related things. Can you please add me to the list? Thanks

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 13:53:14

hello dear,
I need mason game engine so please help me.
regarding this list,
I am intrusted in manamon, but I don't think you will add me in your list.
reason:
40$ mean:
6720 pkr.
I cannot afford havy amount & paypal also block in my country.
if you can add me also, I will be very happy & thankful to you!
I have posted another topic that I can pay for mason game engine, I have a friend in dubai, I will pay his family, but $40 is out of my range.

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 18:55:03

if we all have the game that will be cool!
we will be able to trade with each other and experience the world of adventure further!

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 21:12:05

hi! thanks for this topic. anyonecan give me a copy of this game as a gift? thanks again I wish I had a full manamon 2 game. thanks

regards ***omid***

Thumbs up

2019-11-12 00:36:24

Are there any Manamon 2 giveaways on currently? I've just completed the demo ... which is really awesome BTW. Maybe I'll get lucky and win a key in whatever event might offer a free key.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

Thumbs up

2019-11-12 09:38:10 (edited by hubillarosendo 2019-11-12 09:48:04)

Hi all!
Can someone purchase it for me?
This game is very expencive here in the philippines, and i don't have much money to buy it.
Because $39.99 is equivalent to 2,027.91 Philippine peso, and i can't get that money too easy.
Thanks a lot.

Thumbs up

2019-11-19 21:34:33

Hi.
Can someone please buy me a license of manamon 2. my username in the play room is Oghma, or just send me a pm  here in the forum.
Also, a friend is asking a license too, but he has no account created in the forum. he told me too  to  ask for a license for him because we can't use the same license.
My friend's playroom username is Eshcon.
Yes, we are using Manamon 2 characters because we love the game up to now.
We habe to say that we used a license that i did buy but it as been disabled because i shared with him. that's piracy. sure, we know that now, but... wen the game was launched out to the community, because of the excitement we... well... didn't read the license agreement that comes in the installer. we are very sorry for that. that's the reason we are asking for a license for each of us.
Sure, you can say, but, buy another one.
My parents gave me the money to buy it, or better say, they buy it for me. and i shared it. that's my problem. we'be learned a lesson. read all license agreements in all installers. and my friend has no money to buy it too.
So. If someone can buy a license for us (diferent licenses because we can't use the same) we will be very, very greatfull

Manamon trainer

Thumbs up