2019-11-09 08:39:09

Ok, so now someone owes me 10 dollars siince they have the game. Lol just kidding. To those who received the game have fun, but most importantly pass on the kindness to someone else in one way or another.

PS Trajectory we can make that 5 since I bought my friend a whole copy for themselves.

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-09 09:10:39

This is an excellent idea. Money is extremely tight for me right now but should this still be going on when that changes, bet your ass I'll be donating. smile It's really nice to see so many people helping others.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-11-09 09:11:21

Agreed with you completely Trajectory!!!!!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

Thumbs up

2019-11-09 09:19:27

Hello.
First of all,congratulations to the winners.
and second: i don't think that the number of posts can be important. but i see some people is creating new accounts and request hear for getting the full version of manamon.
i think that the more important think that you can consult is the date of registration.
for example i've registered to the forum on 2015, but i have only 37 posts hear because of some reasons.
so number of posts shouldn't be important.
also the first and the most important priority is the people who live in countries like iran, turkey and some else that don't have access to paypal.
and finally, i should thank you Trajectory  for your awsome job that i havn't seen such ideas before in AG .net forum.
i'm still waiting to be one of the lucky players to have the manamon 2 like others.
best regards, amir

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

Thumbs up

2019-11-09 12:16:52

First things first, Thanks, 111. I have just sent you a PM, with what I hope are all the information you need. Secondly, congrats to everyone else. A few of us will have to battle at some point, I'd be down.
PS. I'll be honest, I did not expect to have been chosen, so I'm rather surprised yet excited at the same time.

Thumbs up

2019-11-09 12:31:10

Congrats to the winners. I hope you enjoy the game smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-11-09 12:48:19

Trajectory, I'm still interested and I sent you a pm.

Thumbs up

2019-11-09 15:10:30 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2019-11-09 15:11:46)

@130, Ya know? As people say; expect the unexpected! smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-09 16:39:04

So I need to clarify things a bit here.

@Danang137, to be honest with you, Trajectory and anyone else. Yes, Pay Pal does work in my country, of course. But do to lag of fun just because I am a miner living person, I don't have the money to buy the game. and because of that, I don't want to crack it either. Because I understand how hard it is to code even a little program, it takes you hours or days to find the errors in your code. And yes, I did say in the other thread. If I ever find a job in the future, I will try to give back to the community whatever I could. Just like Trajectory and others trying to help me and you guys right now. I didn't said I have the money to buy the game for myself. Read my post carefully. I know English isn't your first language, and so am I, but at least try to understand my post before you come out and say something.

Thanks.

2019-11-09 21:28:18

wow! that's amazing!
congratulations to the winners!
this train is ausumn !

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-11-09 22:43:41

Congrats to winners. I'm really happy for you bot to try the game. King regards, Karlo.

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 03:31:28

@Trajectory, i am also interested in manamon, chect your pm

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 05:25:19

@Baby, there is no need to PM unless your name has been called.
Well folks, that's four taken care of. Can we cross the halfway line?
Currently we've got $6.12 towards the next one, which means just $23.88 to the next congratulations. Will you answer a hero's call?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 05:26:28

HiTrajectory How can I participate in your manamon2 give away?

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 05:29:24 (edited by staticmaster 2019-11-10 05:30:02)

i will also partisipate in round 3: count me in as joined
my problom is country probloms

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-10 05:36:54

@139, Post to this topic

2019-11-10 07:12:25

at Socheat, I'm so sorry. I'm confuse with the selection criteria so I decided to ask Trajectory about it. Next time I will try to explain my question more better.

best regards, muhammad chafid

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 07:51:10

Trajectory wrote:

congratulations. Will you answer a hero's call?

Damn it. Will we have to go to Farhaven City and get a stadium key from stadium-leader Rogar later on in the game? Lol!

Thumbs up +2

2019-11-10 12:10:36

Hi,
@143: LOL, nice one.
Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy the game!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 13:32:58

Hello.
i also want to participate in round 3 (if i'm not already).
thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 14:23:44

Still see posts about partisipating even here, so I wanna join in row-ndthree

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2019-11-10 14:53:22

All right, folks. Stop.

Just, stop.

Did you catch that? Stop.

I'm not kidding.

If you are seeking the game and can't pay for it, you only need to tell us this once.

One time. Ever.

Not one time per round.
Not one time per day.
Not one time per hour.
Not one time per forum page.
Not one time per topic.
Not one time every time you feel like it.

One time. Ever.

So please, please, please, for the love of all that's holy, don't inflate this topic, or any other topics, asking to still be considered for the game giveaway. The only reason you should be posting about your status is if:
1. You've never told us that you want the game, and your situation means you fit the criteria, or
2. You got the game, or decide you don't actually want it anymore, so you want to remove yourself from consideration

Seriously. It's that simple.

One time. Ever.

Have I made myself perfectly clear?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +5

2019-11-10 21:11:19 (edited by defender 2019-11-10 21:13:11)

To be fair, the thread where you are actually supposed to ask was never linked in the first post, it was just referred to as the gifting thread, and that one actually started out as just Omar asking for it for him self and is now berried under tons of other manamon2 threads.
But for anyone who did see people saying where to post (I know at least a couple people linked to the thread in question and several more explained it) I hope you realize that by being so impatient and selfish, you are A. Totally destroying the chances of you ever getting the game and B. Making people not want to run another one of these in the future.

So to be incredibly clear, that means people like you, Mongoo4044, are never, ever going to win, because of the way you acted.  No chance, at all.

Thumbs up

2019-11-11 00:49:28

Hi folks,
Just thought I'd give an update.
As I stated last night, we're sitting at $6.12 towards the next giveaway. I will run this for as long as donations continue to come in. If no more come in during the next week or so, then I will purchase one additional game using the remaining funds, no matter what, in order to make sure that  100 percent of the donations are used appropriately. At that point, this will be considered over.
I'm proud of what we've been able to accomplish here. Those of you who generously contributed deserve to be proud too.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

Thumbs up +1

2019-11-11 01:48:31

at defender; why do you deskourrage me like that
I will still try though

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg